Realistically, why did tai lose?

Realistically, why did tai lose?

He was the alpha leader of the group and led everyone through a deathtrap with the most powerful mon? Why did she pick matt?

Because he was in a band.

>Why did she pick matt?
I'm still mad.

You don't get to "win" a girl just because you did something brave. Love isn't a commodity that's purchased by accumulating the most points.

Because she's a whore.

Because she liked Matt better.

Eroge wouldn't lie to me like that

Matt was the cool mysterious kid that plays instruments and despite his cold exterior cares about his friends and family. He is so dreamy. Tai was an annoying brat a lot of the time. Sora picked the right dude, also Gabumon is way cooler than Agumon.

>Realistically, why did tai lose?

Realistically he lost because Yamato was the director's self-insert. He only made it clear to a couple of the writers that Yamato and Sora were endgame, so hints were sparse to none.

The director then went full damage control after the first movie and killed it off in 02. It's funny that Mamoru Hosoda, the voice actors (both jap and eng) and shit load of people shipped it harder tho.

She realized that tai will always be there for her even if she chose cooler more hot matt. She gets both guys.

writer had a cuck fetish

Look at that fucking hand.
Why do people even ike this shit?

>Gabumon is way cooler than Agumon.

Was that a pun?

Because most of us watched it around 16 or 17 years ago when we came back from school. Around that time your parents probably didn't even know each other.

Puppetmon can confirm how cool Gabumon was.

Seems like Tai is the self insert. Cry more cuck

I really don't get it. If they started dating in 02, why do they feel so distant in Tri?

Tai is Alpha
Matt is Omega

Because Matt is cooler and better looking. Being alpha alone isn't enough no matter what /fit/ tells you.

/fit/ is not alpha, Sup Forums is the alpha board now in the Kuzu no Honkai era.

>Why did she pick matt?
Because Matt is more alpha than Tai.

Because Matt looks cooler, plays in a band and has light hair.
Give her a couple years when she realizes she made the wrong choice.

Her husband is an astronaut, why in the fuck would she?

Probably a size thing.

>fictitious relationships have to be as disappointing and nonreciprocal as real life
No one wants to see a series where MC doesn't get the girl

Tai too small?

Love is about knowing someone as the palm of your hand and putting up with his/her flaws.

Taichi and Sora can't stand each others' flaws and the latter is almost as sensitive as a diamond. He needs to be forced to hang out with girls not named Hikari at this point.

Tai is siscon

look at those hands

Don't forget that he cooks. Chicks dig guys that can cook.

Nevermind the astronaut shit.

Should Tai win mimi instead or mei

\thread

I would pick Matt too.

Because another girl already won the Taibowl.

She cheats on Matt with Tai

She got both

Because Matt is more handsome.

Don't fool yourselves. Personality doesn't matter 99% of time. Everything is about the looks. And money, obviously.

The new Tri movie only showed me that Sora's probably fucking both of them and they know it.

the real reason is becaue of creative fuckup, dont listen to retards trying to rationalize it as some kind of deep commentary on relationships or women

I dont know but one thing i know and that is that i am still mad

>Why did she pick matt?
What the fuck
When did that happen?

Elaborate, I'm curious.

>Would Sora be as hated as she is today if she had chosen Tai?

Idk it is pretty realistic. Go through a bunch of shit with one guy being the leader holding the group together and doing courageous shit.

Literally NONE of that matters when you want the pop star looking guy who's in a boy band. It's justified because she's a woman.

It's justified because tai has "really grown up" and accepts it

What was that about matt being n astronaut that pissed people off?

pretty sure the epilogue in general pissed everyone off.

This is the right question.
It's funny how everyone is still going apeshit about Matt/Sora after all this years.

>alpha leader
>led everyone through a deathtrap
>most powerful mon
He was a try-hard, and no one likes them in the end.

Just made the director's self insert shit come full circle since it proved a lot of fan speculation about him favoring matt

>Love isn't a commodity that's purchased by accumulating the most points.

Except it literaly is, she picked Matt because he got an actual job.

They're both Omegas
That's why they make Omegamon

Didn't Tai have brown eyes? There you go. Blue beats brown every time in fiction.

Oh, and in real life too.

I WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD

Taichi wasn't interested in Sora, he wanted Yamato.

So he still got cucked regardless.

Tai should have gotten with his hot sister.