Is the storm coming?

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Other urls found in this thread:

home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243
ft.com/content/4f92dd0e-1f7d-34b1-9b62-ace3095aebc3
youtube.com/watch?v=TbxLv9EEzs8
washingtonexaminer.com/top-10-clinton-conflicts-of-interest/article/2564035
thehill.com/policy/national-security/356630-fbi-watched-then-acted-as-russian-spy-moved-closer-to-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fucking shit

Why is everyone so critical of Trump for this? As long as you're not involved in human rights abuse and corruption you should be OK.

I like that in the language it has been declared a National Emergency....
Makes you think

blimp

Corruption? That sounds monumental.

Does that mean all the dems who have dirty Saudi money will be TRUMPED?

There is no storm, nigger bitch.

HRC is kill in 2018

Bump

Do you guys think this refers to pizzagate and things like that? Those are serious human rights abuses.

Its legalese for Clint0n s0roz and Obummer your assests are ours.

can we get a list going? ie epstein, clintons, saudi royals, random kikes, etc?

Not advisable for obvious reasons. The lid needs to be kept tight shut on that until it happens for a reason user. Loose lips sink ships.

Names and descriptions...
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

H I L L A R Y C L I N T O N
C L I N T O N F O U N D A T I O N
H A I T I

They literally posted a list of names and companies you turbo nigger.

I hope these names were already secured before release because if not the treasury just shit the bed big time.
Disregard, etc. My mistake. I didn't expect that. Opsec and all.

>the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

where is this?

nevermind

Mods will kill this thread in 3......2.......1......

That was a fun read.

Almost more interesting than the content of the order itself, is the total media blackout surrounding it.

A few started reporting 13 hours ago
ft.com/content/4f92dd0e-1f7d-34b1-9b62-ace3095aebc3

I hope what I say gets some attention.
The California wild fires were part of Jerry Browns
water conservation initiative, It is something California Indians have practiced for years.
Jerry Brown is always telling everyone global warming is causing droughts in California, the truth is he pays 4 million a year to cloud seeding companies and that is actually causing less rain. Back to the fires, the way burning forests help, when you clear the land or thin the plants more water flows in the ground allowing more water to go to the rivers and lakes.
How do you clear enough land fast? With fire, in
they let the Yosemite fire burn for weeks. The Indian tribes Voted democrat last year for a reason, more sinister than you think but the democrats took it further and twisted the cause.
Here is your proof for the fires. In the video you will see only the pine trees have been killed, they blamed the Japanese bark beetle, Watching the forest in person it took about 5 years to kill them from Oregon to below Yosemite, If you look into the chem trails they use silver iodide which is salt, salt kills pine trees quickly, used to thin the forest please if you like go to the 8 minute mark in the video and you will see what I am talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=TbxLv9EEzs8

>I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order
>persons listed in the Annex to this order
where is the Annex

here it's mostly a bunch of spics, but one is tied to clintons

>home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243
nvm what a waste of a happening, a bunch of fucking nobodies

time to nuke israel.

Cursory stuff. Articles in the financial times won't filter through to normies.

If they wanted this pushed, it could be easily. Overreach of power angle, muh fascism, it's right there and they're not going for it.

>Corruption and Human Rights Abuses
Same exact language used re the Saudi purge

>Such as

Eucalyptus trees are highly flammable.

That sounds pretty interesting actually. Bump for the original topic too

>reddit: the thread
Fuck off back to the_donald you retarded boomers, sick and tired of this "DURR HURR ITS HABBENING HILLARY WILL BE ARRESTED TOMORROW" autism

Gulnara Karimova & Bill Clinton photo together

Which one?

Yup.

Thanks

IT'S ALMOST AS IF IT'S A NOTHING BURGER THAT NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT AND WILL BE USED TO MAKE DRUMPFIES THINK HE'S DRAINING THE SWAMP

Karimova's solution, revealed in a message from the State Department to the CIA, was to acquaint herself with Bill Clinton in order to gain favor with Hillary Clinton.

That process began with Karimova hosting a Clinton Foundation fundraiser in Monaco. She posed for photographs with Bill Clinton that prompted media reports describing her as a friend of the former president.
washingtonexaminer.com/top-10-clinton-conflicts-of-interest/article/2564035

if by storm you mean am I about to shart I think it may be happening.

James Alefantis Rothschild is dead meat

Everybody tried to gain access to Hillary. Remember the Russian spies. One chic in particular. The Russian spy ring was caught & quietly sent back

If she donated to Clinton Foundation, then could the EO could go after the Clinton Foundation?

user predicted a well known secret would be found out true or some shit

The shills are out in absolute droves over this.

The Russians were called the ghost something er other.
Good article showing Hillary being a target for access.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/356630-fbi-watched-then-acted-as-russian-spy-moved-closer-to-hillary

FBI ran operation ghost stories

Bump

jammeh did nothing wrong

I hate to break it to you guys, but the USA has been in a perpetual state of national emergency since the great depression. I think this year there was something like 28 seperate national emergencies declared ranging everywhere from wildfires and hurricanes to the opiod epidemic.

Declaring a national emergency doesnt really mean what it used to. Out of those like 20 of them are about blocking various properties and assets of assorted foreign people or groups related to various terror organizations, rogue states and hostile nations like iran, pakistan, and north korea. Hell, theres even a declared national emergency blocking assets of zimbabwe.

It doest really mean much. Its basically a loophole to declare a sanction on somebody without having to do as much paperwork as normal.

Good

Im guessing that this doesn't apply to American installed hyyman rights abusing juntas world wide..... lol.

true....no evidence this has anything to do with cankles, mccain, etc. no evidence they are in ankle monitors, no evidence anything goin down cept in pol echo chamber

Sup Forums is just showing how little they actually know about politics. A national emergency is a pretty vague title nowdays. It can be anything from a hurricane to a nuclear assault. The president can basically declare it for any reason he wants.

Sup Forums just dont know what it means or how its used nowdays and bein filling the gaps caused by thier ignorance with breathless tinfoil hat speculation.

Declaring a national emergency to sieze or freeze assets of assorted foreign entities and anyone associated with them within the US. It happens like twice a month.

HRC is kill in 2018
King Nigger is next.

Rosenbergs part two

Yeah ok. Show me the other 407 declarations from the last 17 years.

Go faggot up screddit

>

Yeah, it's common, just as common as the 1500 sealed indictments.

Fucking sage, shill.

wow this post made me really sleepy, i think im gonna go to bed guys

BTFO Saudis

JK they'll get a pass

Man it's tough being a CLOWNKEK these days.

>indictments
But there's no actual proof they're indictments. They could be subpoena's for witnesses.
Look, I know you frogs want some hope because your country has gone to shit, but that doesn't mean you need to fall for this CBTS LARP.

>Sup Forums doesn't know
No, we know. These CBTS kikes ITT are using it for another LARP though.

Soooo.. Democrats who believe in global warming are corrupting the forest to fulfill their agenda?

Like the Scourge.

relax.. this is how Trump will deal with the flow of illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities.

>More excuses

>its used nowdays and bein filling the gaps caused by thier ignorance
>its
>nowdays
>bein
>thier
Lel god damned you are dumb af

I wonder if this is about Soros, his open borders society, and other organizations like it.