THERE HASN'T BEEN A REAL HAPPENING IN MONTHS

THERE HASN'T BEEN A REAL HAPPENING IN MONTHS

Just break the high score in a synagogue

I KILLED THEM, I KILLED THEM ALL

Crypto is currently a dumpster fire. I guess there's that

Soon my friend

All I want for Christmas is a happening in France or Germany.

I WAS PROMISED NK/USA WAR LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES BY NOW

It's been happening all year bud

You better capitalize boy or you're going for a trip to the woodshed with uncle Albin.

Ramadan Bombathon 2018 is only 6 months away. Be patient user.

this

There's not going to be a NK/USA war.

Where is that and what kind of tea is that?

Trump is so 3008 that you people cant even tell the happenings from the non happenings anymore. It's been like one massive constant happening for about 3 months

You spoiled child

You have no idea, before Ukraine in 2014 we’d be lucky to have one solid happening a year, since 2014 it has been happenings non fucking stop

There was a time not long ago when we resigned to a hopeless future of Jebs! And Hillary’s

To spiral ever downward on our train of degeneracy in our isolated little Bhutanese Pog collecting forum discussing concepts of traditionalism and lamenting to live at the quite inglorious end of western society

But that’s all different now.

You don’t know what it’s like, to truely be deprived of happenings

Vegas was a great happening. We are due for one. Digits says Europe. Christmas Eve

How so?

every week's legislation and executive order, every tweet, every threat that ends up instituting penalties unheard of, every smug smile Trump makes is worth at least a quarter-happening.

he has given us so much

go check the crypto markets user

its the prequel to the actual economic meltdown we are due

>post yfw a terrorist sets off a nuke in manhattan

>tfw only john mclane can save us

also this, vegas was amazing for a few weeks

I thought it supposed to be the NEET opportunity to make some real shekels

Local church in my area was burnt down.
I am fucking pissed.

they're waiting to do more attacks, sons of bitches. We'll have happenings soon.
Question is, will they be nice enough to let people enjoy a final Christmas, or are they going to be cock sucks and attack on Christmas eve? Filthy animals.

This stuff will make you shit your pants

Remember that brief moment in time where Sup Forums's hero was a black man who killed cops?

It was if you weren't a retard ahahaha. From my understanding a bunch of us cashed out this morning as a little Christmas present to ourselves. The party is on hold for now; I expect it to start back up in a few days (a week tops) and hold steady until the real economic crisis i mentioned.

Donald Trump is only in slice of life filler episodes.

Although he probably was one of the best characters in the Puerto Rico story arc.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT ABOUT THE 984 EDITIONS OF CALM BEFORE THE STORM?

I feel ya OP. Happenings are the only things I actually care about. Without them my life has literally no meaning

Ooooh, Syria Crisis in august/september 2013 was pretty damn intense though, I remember some cool nights with other Sup Forumstards on constant happening watch

Man up rajinder chang and fire bomb a few mosques, i won't say shit i promise.

poorfag detected

>implying he still isn't our hero

>speaking ill of the Black Punisher

he's still alive

Tax reform doesn't count as a happening? Or are you talking about something global?

my body is ready

There will never be any happenings ever again for the rest of eternity.

What do you mean? Prince Salman is using Clinton donors for punching bag.
>Pic semi related

Nice, but not nice enough to be eternal

Sup Forums is a board of peace and diversity

I'm sorry

i cant believe you have done this

Breh a car of peace mowed down 19 people in melbourne yesterday. What more do you want?

Just look at it. Bitcoin and the other big cryptos are rising only because people are expecting them to go up. They're never going to be a medium of exchange, you can't do anything with them. It's a huge bubble. It'll all come crashing down soon enough.

Nobody cared about that

You mean they still haven't found them yet? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i gave up on rational markets during the release of pokemon go. nintendo stock jumped 30% in like two days, yet had almost quite literally nothing to do with the game. took a week for people to realize the error

He did say we'd get tired of winning. Maybe this is what that feels like. We're desensitized to winning at this point because it's been happening constantly.

>ywn live in such a comfy looking place
At least I have Montana though.

>ywn live in a tight-knit Swiss valley community in a one room cottage with your qt blonde Aryan wife who wears cute dresses and wants to have 15 of your children one day
Why even fucking live

God damn that's beautiful.

There's like 10 major happenings stopped by police a day

>Why even fucking live

To bring about that kind of world again.

Pleasekimnukemuricapleasekimnukemuricapleasekimnukemurica

hnnnnnng

Well go out there and make things happen, fren . . .

F

this

we need a big ass happening, blow my mind senpais

If Hillary had been president we would have watched helmet cams of USA forces invading Iran, a false flag everyday, our lives just full of losing and losing. Americans would also be looking at Europe in awe as millions of foreigners pour into their country.

Huge blackout.

Soon...

beautiful

Kill me pete

Build that Temple
That would cause a happening

based cia

He was too good for this Earth.

It would be funny to see their reaction, wouldn't it?

honestly if you're losing money at it you're doing it wrong

>Egypt riots with bucket helmet bros
>Dorner
>ZimZam trail
>Cnn FAKE NEWS sandy hook special

Pre-2014 Sup Forums was a little boring but when it happened it fucking happened big time

i will fight beside u

soon

There have been numerous happenings in the astral plane, you have yet to open your mind user.

That kid had some good enamel happening, before he went all sith and crispy.

careful now, cia and interpol all over this shit hole nowadays. Those scums are just wasting tax payers money to stalk people like you and me.

It'd surprise me if we don't see a major attack in Europe before the end of the year. I can't describe how badly these attacks infuriate me, but at the same time the adrenalin/rage high is addicting as fuck.

Spoken like a true douche

>states that Trayvon shouldve busted Zims head open
Nah, m8

scum, stop trying.

2016 was fucking unreal.
2017 is back to normal.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Even a moderate display if your power level would surely make the news OP.

May I recommend you false flag as a liberal and molest a dog with your mouth in time square with a sign around your neck saying "Canadian lives matter"?

Like how bad? Regular runs or sugar-free-gummy-bears runs?

there's a goofy tv-movie I saw as a kid that was filmed in France/Switzerland, some of the comfiest scenery I could ever imagine

But I don't want it to be over. I was having so much fun user.

Annndd welcome to the list -- Cia niggers

2017 is the happenings bear trap. 2018 is going to ramp up harder than we could have ever expected. Hope you've got popcorn.

Because the sexual assault allegations need to be center-stage mate

I wonder if happenings were this slow in the build up to WWI?

Especially July 2016 was so fucking crazy.
We had:
- a huge bomb blast in Iraq killing nearly 300
- truck of peace in Nizza
- Mass shooting in Munich
- Attempted military coup in Turkey
- Some muzzie trying to blow himself up in a Bavarian town
- Another muzzie running around with a Kebap knife
- Trump nominated as Republican presidential candidate

July 2016 was the culmination of happenings.

Fill my vicarious thirst