It's been one year, what has he achieved?

>Declares US embassy moving to Jerusalem
>Removes Net Neutrality
>Tax plan only benefits rich
>Doesn't unite Americans
>Restricts funding to children, spends more on military
>Vice-President is a (((Christian))) fundamentalist hell-bent on saving (((them))) before Americans
>Bombed Assad (the guy fighting ISIS)
>Exacerbates war threats with Iran and North Korea

What has he fucking achieved? How can anyone but a delusional ((shill)) continue to support this controlled opposition dullard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgkvc5SUZKM
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xfR-yhmMMdU
washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgkvc5SUZKM

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=xfR-yhmMMdU

Trump is a filthy jew bitch.

Pro Israel means Pro White Genocide.

All who oppose this fat are discredited retards or ZOG Feds on ((( Payroll )))

You are a Fed or a Retard who is pro-white-genocide for supporting Donald Dump who supports Israel.

You are Pro White Genocide because you support Trump the Pro-White-Genocide Dual Israeli American ZOG supporter.

You are a Fed or a Retard who is pro-white-genocide for supporting Donald Dump who supports Israel.

((((( (ID: JOVv8U3P) )))))

>white genocide memes...png
It waz da jidf!

washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

>Giving him credit for economic trends that literally none of his decisions have had a longlasting impact on just yet

LMAOo

>Muslims panicking MIDF mobilising
Expect shitposting all week long by ass hurt sandniggers.

Maybe it will sound stupid, but he actually made America great again. I don't mean America as the home of Americans, but America as a symbol in the world. During the presidency of Obama, the importance of USA in the world was decreasing and people started to doubt America's position of the world's sherif and MVP. I don't know how it looked in other countries, but in my country people started to say that NATO means nothing and that Poland should rather find a common dialogue with Russia than with USA, because they have stopped to see USA as an important player in world's politics. Pointless wars in middle east, inside problems and china becoming more and more powerful. But after election of Donald and his visit in Poland (literally the most important event of the year) USA is seen once again as the world's strongest factor. Bombing afgan shitholes, telling Russia to leave Ukraine alone, meetings with politicians around the world (Saudis, China, Japan) and Jerusalem case. All of these things have reminded the entire world that there is America and more important: That America matters, because they can just drop the bomb on the other country and noone can say anything to them, that even if the fucking UN says that Jerusalem is not a capital of Israel if USA says it is, then it is and nobody can stop them. What you don't understand is that the very existance of the Israel is the biggest proof of that how powerful USA is.
In Poland, after announcing that the embassy will be moved, people started to say that this ia a good sign, because we are allies with USA and the fact that Trump can just "reshape" countries on the other side of the globe just because he wants to, shows us that USA doesn't have to ask anyone for a permission. USA is the one who is asked, they are the one who decides. God bless America - the Alpha of the nations.

He reversed Michelle (Michael) Obamas ban on public schools from serving chocolate milk.

>but America as a symbol in the world

America is on its way out, bud. Trump is simply the symbol of its decline, its last ditch attempt at maintaining relevancy. Give it 10 years.

Continues to trigger libtards

>Maybe it will sound stupid
definitely does nigger. You're a moron. He pulled a hell of a 4d chess on your faggot ass for you to still be sucking his dick.

He is the catalyst of Tribulation and Armageddon. Pucker up your asshole real good.

I'm sure once Europe is done cleaning the toilets of Africa and the Middle East they'll eagerly take up the mantle then.

>Trump gives kikes a pointless gesture, that doesn't mean anything other then a worldwide muzzie meltdown
>Strips away the legislation dems were going to use to indirectly police the internet for wrongthink
>What the fuck does this even mean?
>lowers nigger funding and puts that money into something worthwhile.
>OP is a (((faggot))) who sucks millions of cocks a second
>fires missiles at an airbase that was empty because he warned them to evacuate before firing, a pointless gesture to get RINO's and cucks to fuck off for a minute
>Shitposts at NK, a country that is all hot air and isn't going to do shit because it knows as soon as it does it stops being a joke and starts being a problem to be dealt with.

Threadly reminder that Trump has actively fucked up Israels shit by refusing to destabilize Syria or shut down Iran's nuke program. Putting a stop to Israeli agression by turning Syria into a de facto nuclear nation.

don't forget to add sage to the pizza

During Spring 2016 i have started to lurking /tg/ thread on Sup Forums on daily basis. Trump hadn't been considered as a serious player in elections race back then, but in /tg/ we have believed in him and his victory, we had faith that he will win. I have been for months autistically posting AWOO as the first post in /tg/ to show that i am believing in Trump, to support ameri-bros who had it the hardest from all of us, since they had lived in that anti-Trump atmosphere all around them. there were many people from different countries, that were believing in Trump, so it was streghtening Ameri-bros and showing them that they are not alone, that they have all of the world at their side. And Trump won, even tho there were many guys like you who were saying that he has no chances. I believe in him and will never stop. He is a hope for the world.

Trump is a liberal

lmao, he was supposed to make america great again. Instead, he's been an israeli whore and a corporate shill. Time will tell how good/bad he is but, from the looks of it, it seems like he would put the country in a worse state than obama left it. Every single time republicans take control of the government, the economy goes to shit, while democrats fix it. I seriously doubt trump is the exception, especially the way he acts right now.

Remember when he said he would drain the swamp? Well seems like he filled it with even swampier waters.

Keep putting your head in the sand like a good goy.