Little Witch Academia

Previews soon

Also tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/news/index00570000.html

The timeslot moved so it airs 2 hours earlier this week.

Hopefully the change makes LWA even more successful.

Oh man, Kirby Super Star's Great Cave Offensive x The Lost Vikings? Holy shit I'd give my left nut for that game.

But what would the abilities be?

Can someone tell me if Akko is a lesbian?

the game starts off with you picking which witch you want to play as and act as the MC
>every witch has a slightly different storyline and has different events to experience

She likes handsome men so no.

What about the kiss to Sucy? Also, bisexuals don't exist.

Sushi

What kiss?

Fighting game also doesn't fit the tone of LWA. A full on Trigger fighter would be dope shit though. At most, a beat em up is the most I'd want from a LWA game with combat but nothing more.

Great, 10:30pm.
Now all the kids can watch it.

Well, she had the intentions to.

I don't exist?

>Subs still come out at 2am

Straight girls kiss other girls all the time.

You can't deny that Lotte hitting akko with the magic bat was pretty fucking awsome, or how cool it looked when sucy threw the belt full of poisons at the dragon in the OVA.

Repeating my post from the previous thread to continue the conversation:

>LWA Game

I would like one, I mean, if other fanbases have managed to come up with their own stuff, then why not? The real question here would be, do we have the tools? People?

I remember Tattun mentioning that the theme of this show fits with something more akin to Kirby Super Star or a dungeon crawler (he mentioned a viking game, whose name escapes me, though)

Seems like out little witches are somewhat specialized in certain areas. Sucy on potions, Amanda on flying, Constanze in magitek, etc. There has to be a way to import all those skill into a game to use.

Who cares? She seems to go for everything. Don't derail the topic that soon.

If it's a fighting, then that's a must. You just remind me of Rival Schools gameplay in which they also give you the option to go into a some sort "visual novel" like game when you interact with characters and increase your power level.

Cool story, bro.

Thank you, I think so too.

a casual rogue lite based on lwa would be super fun. you have enough areas to base around it (the tower from ova1, the forest and ruins from the series), have it be based on a 2 character party. it checks out.

You can't make a modern fighter from a such a small cast of characters. A beat em up would work at least.

That's already past the bedtime. It's hopeless, user.

>not Sucy's Dream with Sucy versions of all the game's enemies

I mean, Skullgirls did it. It had like 6-9 playable characters at release.

It was also a tag based fighter with variable teams and assists. It could get away with having a low cast on release.

You just remind of Dead or Alive where Kasumi had like a bajillion alternate costumes and Bayman or Tina had like three.

and there's not enough material (currently) to pull for movesets. maybe after the series is done but by then what's the point?

>have it be based on a 2 character party
But in Luna Nova they're explicitly organised into 3 member parties

Just make a casual, paid mobile RPG.

poor lotte. isn't even kept in the "spare pair" ship now.

i know, but a 2 party system would be for gameplay purposes to encourage switching. 3 party members would be if there were more characters viable, but with 6 (7 with diana) a party of 2 makes more sense. at least to me.

Is Asenshi subs any good?

Don´t worry, Lotte can entertain herself while she waits.

Speaking of, where the fuck are the LWA lewds? There's a suspitious lack of them, drawn and written.

There's no spare anymore, Akko is claiming every little witch for herself.

Can't wait for Diana waifu autism

Ideas for episodes:
>Akko bodyswaps with Hanna and gets to know Diana better. Later she's left alone with Barbera and she tries to molest Akko

>Ursula
>an extravert
Doesn't seem that way to me, regardless of how she is Shiny Chariot.

We know that each character has a theme for exemple Sucy makes poisons and can make mushrooms and other plants and animals grow anywhere wich can make for a decent moveset, Amanda is very swift and seems to be very good with her broom she could also use her thief equipment, the thing is not every move needs to have been done during the show as long as it remains coherent with that characters theme, as for the lack of characters we can make them fight in a 3v3 tagteam where you can switch between witch mid battle as well as add a few trigger guest characters.

Diana secretly wants to snuggle with Amanda.

So was that little Sucy Akko saved indicative of the flowering of Sucy's first love?

her first love was Akko

I love my perfect beautiful wife and best witch Diana!

>trigger guest characters.
I'm sold.

It was friendship with gay feelings

am I a cuck if i'm ok with this?

Is LWA only 13 episodes?

Nah, it would be cute.

At least it's 2AM rather than 4AM.

I might actually get a chance to see Episide 9 when it comes out if those subs come earlier.

25, so we have 17 episodes left.

I agree on a crossover fighting game, preferably by arcsys's team blue.(after all, team red has its hands full with guilty gear).

How about this roster? (taking a 16 char minimum):

>akko
>diana
>sucy
>ursula/chariot
-
>ryuko
>satsuki
>mako
>nui
-
>luluco(regular)
>lalaco
>nova
>midori
-
>inferno cop
>ninja slayer
>i guess the mc from kiznaiver
>miss trigger(with her partners)

2am in JP?

No, it's a way of life

Just add Amanda, Sucy and Connie as DLC

25 apparently.

What´s your "wake up juice" recipe?

I bet Lotte squeaks like a mouse when you storm her gates.

Coffee

What about Inou Battle and Sex & Violence (and maybe PSG)?

I was thinking on a 16 char maximum cuz thats what would be an acceptable and possible number for the standard arcsys game.

I was aiming to the most known series and a scheme of MC, rival, fan faves for each main series.

I guess those being guest stars/one-shots could work as dlc pr expansion material.

>roguelike
I can already imagine how each witch plays.

>Akko is kind of bad statwise, but can buff up herself and her teammates by being genki and shit along with using the Shiny Rod every now and then
>Lotte is very average all around, but she gets some song abilities that can effect the entire field
>Sucy is incredibly good at dealing damage along with inflicting a multitude of status effects, all her attacks being themed around her potions or enigmatic manbavaran black magic
>Amanda has the best speed, and her attacks have the longest range out of all of them
>Costanze acts as a healer with minor debuff abilities, and cam support the rest of the team by creating items that can be used later
>Jasminka has massive amounts of health and defense and deals her best damage at close range, and has a lot of techniques that draw attention away from other party members and onto her

>Brightonbury' undead
>took place in Brighton

It's going to gayer than last week, mark my words.

If you guys are talking about what sort of video games might be for lwa there was that one guys that was trying to turn the ova game real. Don't know what his up too now thou.

Inou Battle is an adaption, it's not owned by Trigger. They could probably not use the girl from Sex and Violence since she has no pants on

why would they use Sex? She'd have one move and no health. I just meant Violence. Also I doubt the Inou Battle guys would say no to them.

The wierdest combo but I'd love to see them interact somehow.

Source?

It's not in Brighton, it's in "Brightonbury", which is fictional Glastonbury. Prior to the TV show it actually was Glastonbury, it crops up in Yoshinari's concept sketches and was stated in Akko's enrolment letter in the first manga.

Fucking holy triforce of best waifus

Also pic related best daughteru

Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade

it says it right there in the picture

Pretty good roster, and would leave enough for at least 4 character DLC. Though personally I think Examu would capture the fast pace of Trigger better (I'd nominate French Bread, but I really doubt they'd do something as crazy as Melty again).

What are you even talking about? Inou Battle as a light novel is over already and isn't published anymore. It was a fuck damn flop

>Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade

I admit I didn't fully look at the pic, so I didn't see the name, but that's literally the name of the OVA as well. I was talking about that specific video.

That specific video IS the OVA

Diana can't get a job with her magic diploma so now she's doing JAV!

The pixel graphics looks good, but I'd prefer a run and gun style game instead.

How come Akko is controlling and selfish in Enchanted Parade but a bro in the anime? I can't even picture anime Akko pulling as much shit as she did in that OVA.

Oh, I assumed the game was a proyect that was started but still in progress. My bad, then.

Because Enchanted Parade was about Akko becoming cocky after saving Luna Nova from the dragon.

Because Enchanted Parade was dumb and contrived.

Why would they tell Trigger they can't use the property, then? What bad could possibly come from it?

She confessed it at the end though.

>Ninja Slayer
>Darkninja
They are not Trigger property just like Andou and his harem aren't they are from adaptions. Sorry bud. Kiznaiver is all you have left, or shit, that really early and horrible anime Trigger made with their female cleaning staff.

At least she's not completely incompetent and she's able to perform some magic in Enchanted Parade.

She's progressing though.

She's going through the same shit Chariot did.

I'd expect Luluco to be Trigger-chan

Also it's pretty much guaranteed Wooser would be in it somewhere

Thanks.

Tho, now that i see it, i would have to remove ninja slayer due to being an adaptation.

Maybe replace him with that violence guy, but then again, havent got the chance to watch that short.

>After Luna Nova closes and everyone goes their own way (while Akko and Chariot are looking for a way to save magic), Diana will end as the manager of the local MagicDonalds, while Hannah and Barbera work as maintenance and cook crew.

this guy i'm replying thinks chariot was incompetent in her past life too

meanwhile he was born a genius day one and was able to solve differentials right as soon as he was shown an example

So, is it safe to say that Muzzle and Spring might come from Imashi's mecha show that's suppose to be out in Fall this year? We know for sure nobody from Little Witch is going to be them.

You know before this season started I thought LWA was certain to be the show to replace my Flip Flappers obsession but Kemono Friends turned out to be much better despite only watching it on a whim with low expectations because staff from Tesagure were involved.

Ninja Slayer is a must. He is family. And even though he is not their property and thus doesn't bring them any profit, Trigger still include him in the anniversary poster.

I've wanted a Trigger fighter for some time. since I'm a faggot and I have literally nothing to do but theorize about shit that'll never happen I already have a roster like Ryuko
Satsuki
Mako
Nui
Akko
Sucy
Inferno Cop
Luluco
Lalaco
Nova
Violence
Panty
Stocking