Public urination shouldn’t be a sex offense...

Public urination shouldn’t be a sex offense. Drunkenly pissing on the side of a building is nowhere near the scale of sexual assault, rape, or pedophilia.

I don’t expect many here will unironically disagree, but I wanted to remind you that this is a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what if another girl is drinking the girl's urine as she pisses in public?

agreed

>The South is America's India

"Sex offense" shouldn't be a thing. The government should use clear concise language eg rape, molestation, etc. The jews are just casting the net wider and wider for the goyim eg substance abuse used to be drug abuse.

Should be counted as public indecency or as some sort of health code violation.

walking back home with a bag of chips shouldn't be a sex offence either. . Eating chips in public is nowhere near the scale of sexual assault, rape, or pedophilia.

Why didn't op mention this?

>Tfw the britbong doesn't use crisps instead of chips

i agree but i'm sure the bootlickers here won't

I agree, OP, it's retarded.

However no politician wants to be that guy who "stood up for sex offenders" and brings sanity back to the law. Same for age of consent bullshit, it can only ever go up, never down.

Maybe he was talking about hot chips. Brits love their hot chips.

Worcester Sauce chips?!?! I must have these.

>guy has dick out around playground
>mid afternoon
>oh no officer i was just urinating
>oh ok citizen your free to go

a 21 KB jpg file is a sex offense

>Public urination shouldn’t be a sex offense
No it should not be but you should get a fine for being a drunk idiot, ffs there is an entire country that shits in the street and no one cares except /pol to laugh at the 3rd worlders

You may not think it falls under sexual misconduct but there is such a thing as "public decency" and there's already a lot people put up with in the way of "freedom" (as in pic).

exposing your dick should always be a sex offence

you should instead be allowed to piss your pants in public

I certainly don't want indecent exposure to be excused by "I was just peeing! I wasn't trying to flash my dick at the kids at the playground!"
But yeah you shouldn't be a sex offender for pissing in an alley or streaking through a highschool football game

>there is such a thing as "public decency"
OK I agree whipping your dick out in public in daylight to piss fucked, but it is not a sex crime (most of the time) I imagine 99% of the time the person just needs to be picked up to sleep it off, not have their entire life ruined, unless they are on a school ground or some shit with kids around

Age of consent is a state thing. Teenage pregnancies are always financial liabilities unless they are married, which is why its usually lower for married individuals.

Cletus got arrested for pissing on the playground again?

Pretty damn sure it's only a crime if. You make no attempt to conceal it.

Kids on a playground at 3 am??

I thought you could speak english in denmark? I don't want it to be used as an excuse for real sex offenders, nor do I want people who piss in an alley or streak through a highschool football game to become lifetime sex offenders.
Someone has to play devils advocate and look at the possible negatives of something so that they can be mitigated instead of haphazardly instituting changes

>I certainly don't want indecent exposure to be excused by "I was just peeing!
call the Italians
>Italy's Supreme Court rules public masturbation not a crime
>cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/index.html
>inb4 cnn fake news the story was everywhere this was just the first jewgle result and I like to source things

This is not a thing.
When someone pees in public he usually faces a wall or tree or something.
Someone who wants to flash his dick does it for maximum effect. He would always face the person directly.

If someone can get away with "I was only peeing" in court, it was a flimsy case (no/bad witnesses, no proof) anyway.

You mean the North is the United States' Canada.

It's better to just piss yourself in front of a cop than to piss outside where he/she can see it.

is shitting in public a sex offense? you can do sex things with you're ass

>rape, or pedophilia.
>a state of mind is on par with the act of rape