Post the most cucked SJW video game characters

Post the most cucked SJW video game characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-0dw7YE2aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is he cucked?

Some bitch is more powerful than him

wrong.

Sup Forums needs to be more like Geralt.

There is always going to be some bitch more powerful than you though.

And he gives those powerful bitches the dick. Geralt is an alpha

>series with a choose your own path dialog tree system
>get mad when you pick the bitchboi route
If he's a cuck it's because you made him one.

Someone post the conversation in witch the creator BTFO niggers that want to teach him polish history.

That's what makes him great, though

He kills monsters who are stronger than him and fucks Sorceresses that are more powerful than him.

He raised another man's child

>Geralt of rivia.
>cucked

This guy plows bitches left and right.
He isn't cucked he's the one whos cucking everyone else.

*saves niglets*

Shut the fuck up you ploughin' whoreson.

How is that cucked? Fucking a chick who's smarter/better than you is a good evolutionary strategy. You don't have to be her bitch just b/c there's a power differential.

these singing hos

He turns (Nilfgaards) heiress against (them). Any alpha would do the same.

This one... literally cucked.

isnt she, like a literally god?

This kids don't even play boat school.

I've got the winner, right here.

You would take African child soldiers away from their militias and train them to fight against them? That's just a good psychological strategy desu

I am triggered by these posts. Geralt and Big Boss are alpha meles REEE

He can't have his own goddamit
Well he was actually cucked by Yen with this wizard Istredd.

wat I was a dick slinger in that game that said thot begone all the time

This furfag white Knights for a princess that willingly runs off with Bowser. She's getting long dicked by browsers Dino Cock and loving every second of it.

Yen was a cunt, I told her to fuck off.

At least she cucked someone, too

Tumblrtale
Gone Home
Some other gay indie shit.
Feminist cunts are ruining video games because cucks are forced to listen to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=R-0dw7YE2aI

Cuphead is based as fuck tho.

I fucked her and Triss, then picked Triss at the end

I fucking hate women. They ruin everything.

Geralt is literally her little fag bitch though. Haven't you nigger read the books? Yennifer took dick from every other sorcerer around when she wasn't with Geralt. Also her looks are completely made by magic since she grew up as an ugly hunchback. So she's the witcher universe version of the modern cake-face plastic slut, with an even worse personality. Face it, Geralt is fucking KEKED TO THE MAX

same

>the Christian girl is one of the more popular characters in the game
>her religious nature isn't portrayed as her being a backwards bigot or idiot in need of a good fedora tipping

>gaming for everyone except people who don't want to associate with pink haired pinkos, which is 99% of people

I want to buy her some Legos.

Yep
The only Chad alpha witcher is Lambert
Eh kills Ekimmas, fucks the best gurl and doesnt afraid of anything.

Geralt is literally a cuckold. His gf cucks him constantly.

This bitch infront of you in line. He calls himself a stormcloak but had he even fought for 5 fucking seconds he could have escaped. Instead he was all talk and without resistance, let them kill him.

> Also her looks are completely made by magic since she grew up as an ugly hunchback
I found it kinda sexy how Yennifer was a 400 year old woman with a young and sexy body.

>Implying I can't just fly back to Afghanistan to recruit Slavs

kek

YOU LEAVE MY CHLOE ALONE GODDAMNIT

>not romancing them both and getting the sweet threesome ending

Who's the cuck here, honestly?

MC of Christian Weston Chandler's Adult Chronicles

That's why he'll never be the real big boss. Also put Kaz on the list even with the kikongo fiasco.

>The world calls for wetwork, and we answer. No greater good. No just cause.
>*Later On*
>Don't shoot the kids!

Col. is dissapoint

>18+ to post here
>posting in a video game bread
Something is wrong with this picture

>Bonnie Ruberg

Fuck, I lost the screenshot where he calls that dwarf a cuckold in an attempt to get him to come down from a roof where he was threatening to blow himself up.

Why is every male character in that series supreme gentleman tier? If you played the newest episode, you know what i mean.

So?
t. Trissfag
btw the games and books aren't meant to be one canon are they?

Neil Fairbanks was a goddamn cuck back in the day. Fucking up my dope ass city with his jew talk about budget deficits.

>Gone Home
That was one of the first times I went, "why the fuck does she have to be a lesbo?"

Still loved the fuck out of the game because I love the exploration aspect.

>fucks the best gurl
Geralt fucked her first though

>tfw you will have have Max txt you XOMAXO
why even live?

literally The King of Cucks

Fuck off, Geralt is based.

I did find the "It's the current year" moment in Blood & Wine a bit distasteful.

t. soyboy

I can't help but laugh at anyone who unironically uses a CURRENT YEAR kind of statement.

Holy shit I haven’t checked in with Chris Chan since he ran over that dude outside the game place.
Wow this is a trip what the fuck

>too autistic to notice a joke

meh, I didn't get the sense that it was mocking the "current year" sentiment. You could be right though.

I briefly tried playing the Witcher 1, and something that struck me as odd was that Witchers are presented as a superior race of humans possessing all kinds of special insight and super powers that the ignorant masses can't comprend while also being infertile. This seems far too similar to the way that homosexuals see themselves to be an accident and it makes me think that the author is either a homosexual or is promoting homosexuality. Combined with the fact that it was a shitty game, it made me drop it

Gordon Freeman was a badass, if anybody is a cuck it’s Dr. Breen

ya'll haven't seen anything yet

Except the Witcher you see most, Geralt, fucks bitches all the time. It helps that he's sterile and resistant to disease. Gay people are sterile, but I can tell you that they aren't resistant to disease.

Gays are the disease

>Cat school armour
Whats it like being a cuck?

Gerald is whinny cuck with plot armor of epic proportions. Emperor is based.

He was used by everyone G-man, vortigons, combines, Anomalous Materials team, Eli and his mutt daughter.

>plot armor
>mocked by Vilgefortz near death
>literally stabbed by peasant's pitchfork

He did kill the guy, though.

Not really the guy straight up killed Eredin in single combat.

Only Ciri and literally Satan could beat Geralt.

something about witcher 3, the textures and lighting, they did such a good job on, it has aged remarkably well and will probably still look good in 10 years.

i think that was the joke; it was another obvious a song of ice and fire reference (game of thrones) they put in the game. grrm is a well known sjw faggot.

Blocks your path.

The queen is more powerful than you'll ever be. Just fuck off you dumb fuck!

This
Huey was cucked by his son who is a cuck himself

And he thinks D-Dog is a wolf, wtf?

Its an amusing juxtaposition of the viewers concept of modern 21st century morality to pre moderns. Remember the syndalcalists and radical leftist peasents in monty python and the holy grail. It works better in monty python as it does not need to make sense and the protag is recieving end of the line.

>plot armor
he literally dies in the book you fucking retard.

Nah... That dudes based. I know he looks like nerd, plays Street Sweeper Simulator in his time, but once he trolled a Jew on twitter. That's hardcore.

so Superman is gay too?

Fucking Vlodimir Von Everec.

>eternally in chad brother's shadow
>get betrayed by chad brother who chose some tail over your life
>don't even know about it, think he loved you
>chad bro feels guilty, hires some witcher to resurrect your ghost for a day of fun
>possess witcher's body
>spend entire wedding trying to fuck witcher's hot friend
>get denied at every turn
>night ends
>don't want to be dead again
>get tortured and forced out by mysterious demon man
>witcher casually fucks his friend later without you

he cant have kids you fucking idiot

>It's current century

Fuck off Chloe kills a drug dealer and his shitty violent dog and her dad is a military vet who hates pedos