Leafs explain this

Leafs explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZntyiqpWKw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4110983/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like we need two walls.

>what's that powerful voice screaming, honey?
>I believe it's ALLAHU AKBAR!, sweetums

JUST

JUST

youtu.be/yZntyiqpWKw

He didn't actually say it, like most of the bizarre shit that gets shared about him around here

He said if they can be rehabilitated they will be powerful voices against islamic terrorism

What a faggot, I feel sorry for you Cancucks

>Be a extraordinarily
>a
How embarrassing is it when your countries leader can't even speak properly?

inb4 bigly

Leafnigger faggot representing his leafnigger faggot beliefs because he was elected by a bunch of leafnigger faggots.

Typical leafnigger faggot behavior.

Justin Trudeau is a globalist liberal lunatic. That is the only explanation you need. I wish someone could just plant a bullet through his skull.

Trolling is a art, user.
>checked

What did you actually expect honestly

You're right sweetie, I'm sure all those returning jihadists are coming back because they realized how horrible radical Islam is and not because ISIS is in shambles.

fpbp

>Isis fighters will be a powerful voice
what did he mean by this?

But he never said that either, I don't even like Trudeau, but this fake news bullshit about the things he says is retarded

This is exactly the same as all the bullshit liberals said about Harper, and what happened? You stopped listening to anything they ever had to say

Honestly, completely serious, why did you guys elected that guy
>he's a moron you can tell when he has to talk
>he's not charismatic at all
>he's a horrible speaker
>his nose is kind of weird looking
>I don't actually disagree with half his policies
>but he's fucking incompetent and corrupt

I know he has good hair, but seriously guys what the fuck happened?

fpbp

>why
DUDE

Or maybe it is the person writing the source information that is fucking retarded? I mean, daily wire? Give me a break. All of you fucking neckbeards rail on about how fake the media is, and then post supermarket tabloids as fact.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4110983/

Most people don't vote on policy or competence

WHY

It was a reaction to Stephen Harper. Liberal cucks hated him, and the media started slaying him. Soon ordinary people thought he was evil. After nine great years of Conservative leadership, the country swung the other way. Happens all the time here, goes one way for a while, then the other.

But I mean he's dumb as fuck. I don't disagree with everything he says so it's not a policy thing. I've heard him speak it's painful. It's uh uh uh uh when he hasn't been cue cards. and he's not charismatic at all. His voice is just horrible. His nose is a fucked up and he's skinny as fuck with a huge freaking head

what gives. what am i missing?
I know that, but why this guy. I've state why I don't get it.

WHYD YOU CHOOSE THIS JACKASS

>"We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community,” he told the news network.

He thinks they can be rehabilitated, he's going to let them come back, your govt. is most likely going to fail to keep tabs on them, and they're going to spread their bullshit to more muslims in your cities. I'll see you back here when the truck attacks and bombings start.

He thinks SOME of them can be rehabilitated, he never said he was going to let the ones that can't go free

*Leaves

People wanted a new Prime Minister after a decade of Stephen Harper.

Leafs are the worst.

kek

Easy he is a substitute drama teacher that failed to complete a whole year. What do u expect from him..

GODDDAMMIT

I GET THAT SHIT

WHY'D YOU PICK THIS JACKASS

There's nothing to explain. He's a disgusting faggot. Kind of like Obama was. Except this one is white.

Wow yeah, nothing worse than actually listening to what the leader of your country says and not putting words in his mouth to spin your agenda

The only effective criticism is factual criticism, it's that simple

LMAO

>Honestly, completely serious, why did you guys elected that guy

Why did Americans vote for Obama twice? Every country has its morons. You have to be very new not understand that.

>if they can be rehabilitated
Lol

>Rehabilitate
>Them

Justine should be throttled.

Which is only because liberals are idiots and think they always need changing things else they aren't being provessive

CANADA supports Terrorism, time for the US to Invade Canada!

It will be great, the National Guard can do it over a weekend!

free weeeeedd

women, is obvious you stupid memeflag

Trudeau is garbage, I see the cuck comments from Ontario and other places on facebook fuck this country

I remember leaf media getting fat brown women to tell us how harper was literally Hitler for banning wearing a hijab for a passport photo or deporting convicted terrorists.

I can only imagine the horror and rage those people feel over Trump being a hundred times worse than even their fantasy version of Harper

Fpbp

Yeah fuck a world leader for wanting to take care of Canadian citizens right? I don't think the plan is going to work either but Canada is a country that takes care of it's citizens, criminal or not

It happens in the US too, the 8 year swing is well documented

You're fucked

JUST-in Trudeau

That's it, I'm now #WithHim.

It'll be a weird in-between of training and actual warfare. Positive experience for NCOs.

Holy shit do you niggers want a war?

As if letting ISIS in would be any less harmful to white folk than having already let in "None is too many" nation wrecking jews.

We don't exactly get to choose who represents the party. If you vote Liberal you get Trudeau, if you vote PC you get whoever the leader was at that time.

its too late

Here's a fun fact for you: If Harper had actually pushed to get Omar Khadr back, Canada would have never have had to pay him out

I don't support Trudeau, didn't vote for him and don't like his policies, but I won't put words in his mouth that aren't true

Can you guys just think of what they went though before you resort to a typical Nazi response. Like seriously these Canadian were brainwashed they need our help

I just wish the Conservative party nominated a leader that was actually appealing to people in the centre and left-of-centre. If we are stuck with four more years with this fucking moron I'm moving tot he U.S.

Plz this. I even promise to not murder hundreds of american soldiers... Plz liberate alberta... I just want off this ride

These are traitors and at the very least should lose their citizenship, but should ideally be shot by the state.

>this is what leafs actually believe

I remember who you're talking about. That same fat brown bitch wrote a piece refusing to condemn ISIS

Even fucking France could beat Canada!

ISIS fighters should be the last people to be accepted as refugees. They made the decision to join them. People who fled or fought them should be given more consideration but honestly....none of them should even be in Canada if they aren't demanded skilled workers to begin with.

hey worthless niggers I need this meme but for nikola tesla. I'll vote for who ever the person who finds it wants me to.

Don't worry leaf, once we kick the Jews, blacks, spics, and homos out of the US we will liberate Canada.

Not everybody did you fucking retard. Why is SO hard for you to understand? Not every citizen voters for him. Canadians are not one person and dont make the decisions for or have answers for how its government behaves.
And thank you for the absolutely important critique on his physical status, i'll be on the look out for your poignant political commentary in Teen Vogue or perhaps more likely, the shitter.

Join Isis. Free reign to murder,torture,rape, and loot. Isis gets btfo. Decide it's time to back to leafland. PM Trudeau rolls out the red carpet you are the victim, you will be the voice for Islam. Not only are you free but the government is going to help you with welfare.

This progressive this is how you win.

Does Justin think "rehabilitation" is like brain programming?

>He said if they can be rehabilitated they will be powerful voices against islamic terrorism
And promptly arrested for islamophobic hate speech

Never fucking post on any board that shows your flag ever again, you're an embarrassment.

Freezer to grill

You are making even the most faggoty leafs look almost tolerable.

Damnit man. Came here to post this.

Fighting in another country does not meet the legal definiton of Treason

They aren't refugees, they are only accepting those returning with existing Canadian citizenships. We don't accept refugees that fought for ISIS.

Lol I bet you think he actually said "If you kill your enemies, they win". The first record of this quote is a breitbart article, he never actually said it.

Thats even worse

Fighting for a terrorist groups that the Canadian armed forces are fighting for is textbook treason, especially when said group has killed several Canadians in terrorist attacks.

He's openly broken the ethics codes, and him and his top level party members are blatantly traitorous in their actions by openly putting the nations public safety and prosperity at risk.

Source?
Im serious. Post the source, that counters the post you quoted. I'll wait.

Not sure. You guys are the experts on being attacked by terrorists. You should be giving us tips.

ISIS are not an armed force by the legal definition, I don't know what textbook you are reading

Are you saying Islamic STATE was not a state in conflict with Canada? In any case, treason doesn't apply just apply to state actors.

Please Donald, save us.

please annex i want guns

Does this fucking leaf understand what a jihad is.

>Leafs explain this.

TWO FUCKING WALLS leafs are worse than southies

so Fucking pathetic

Their voices will have an explosive impact.

Thanks for clearing that up

Good goy

They'll really bring an uplifting spirit to the LGBT community

Then fucking do it you pussy, Every thread about canadians there's a few of you faggots who spout the whole
>durr we could invade u ez

THEN FUCKING DO IT. There is nothing more pathetic than people who hail from a superpower thinking their hot shit while talking about fighting a country with not even a quarter of your military prowess. Put up or shut up.

Nice try Pedro.

>thinking is President Trump and has control over our military or Mad Dog

They are 'encouraging returning isis fighters to assimilate with incentives' whatever that means. I was reading about htis earlier they are using non profits to do it and not csis probably paying the fucking slimes. Please annex us

U.S. should annex Canada and Trumpify it

Being this level of Leaf

When can we off this traitor? He doesn't deserve to walm away. He gets to get waterboarded in a dingy Canadian shack.