WHITE NATIONALIST RACISTS HAVE AFRICAN ANCESTRY

>WHITE NATIONALIST RACISTS HAVE AFRICAN ANCESTRY
>youtube.com/watch?v=yvS2gjMMXBQ
>Colbert
>White nationalists flock to these tests but dont like what they find, cause often they have African ancestry
>Audience starts furiously clapping
>Sup Forums BTFO

DNA Testing Companies like 23andme admit adding FAKE African ancestry to white profiles in order to "Screw With Racists"
>youtube.com/watch?v=3qbQl6XfXCU&
This is what Sup Forums has been saying. (((they))) have been messing with they DNA tests all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Pure 100 Bavarian Phenotype.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This is what Sup Forums has been sayingThis is what Sup Forums has been saying
Yeah and jews run 23andMe but that doesn't stop the retards here from buying their shit.

Squaker is literally a fake news site.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

this was in a cracked article recently too. go to number 3 "They WILL screw with racists". one of the authors on cracked had an interview with a guy who works in such a company and he flat out said they mess with "racists". of course the story itself sounds made up as fuck, but i just take that to mean that they don't screw with "racists", but just with whites that are too pure in general.

This is where the article is sourced

check out number 3

How in the fuck would they know who's racist or not?

Plenty of people have 100% European results on these sites. Do you think they just pick at random to alter the results of some people?

leftists see white people as racist by default

Its only fake when it doesn't pander to baby pols narrative idiot

>I only know of two times somebody wanted to be tested for being another ethnicity because they didn't like that ethnicity. Both times, [they were] white people not wanting to believe they had black ancestors." The first of these made an offhand remark that, "'I'm hoping it will show people I'm not black.' And not as a joke. He was serious." The second customer was even less subtle: "He caught himself from saying the N-bomb. He said, 'I want to know if any of my family are ni- black.'"

>Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren't lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it's a one or a zero

>It's a compromise that's elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. "The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren't 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they'll always be wondering."

>but just with whites that are too pure in general.

That's what it is because they have no way of knowing if someone is racist or not kek. If you're too white they would say that you have "less than 1%" African which is true because even 0 is less than 1%. It's such a jewy little trick it makes me laugh. I like how they are using nigger genetics as an insult.

>be a fake company used by cia to get database of dna
>diversity hires start fucking with customers by tainting the blood samples they send in to convince them they are half black
>entire database gets corrupted by fake nigger dna

yeah, i figured lazy retards such as yourself who won't even read the article would reply to me, so i decided to copy it here.

read my other post hereand tell me if the stories there sound like something that actually happened. between those stories and believing they might fuck with people at random, i think both sound equally plausible.

One customer had asked over phone if someone in his Family was a nig- ,black. So they literally threw in a bit of West African in his ancestry test

>I like how they are using nigger genetics as an insult.
that's a good point kek

I don't.

Fuck off faggot.

>Emmy awards show
>narrator: "Now, put your hands together for; le 2 scoops man!"
>audience howling, masturbating and slinging shit across the room in anticipation
>2 scoops man walks to center stage
"Bognold Glarpf is a raysis."
>audience breaks into a loud visceral screech
>women screaming about white privilege and rape culture
>men sucking down soy shakes while filling their diapers manage to squeeze in loud moans of approval
>2 scoops man takes home every award they have ready and several they make up on the spot
>critic Shlomo Goldberg gives it 6 gorillion/5 stars "certified kosher"

things that never happened btw

I read both the Cracked and Squawker articles. There is a second hand account of one person who was allegedly targeted (if you believe the source, which could be made up entirely).

Pol was right again

I remember a white racist went on a trashy exploitation show like Maury Police or Jerry Springer and to no one's surprise his dna test revealed he had something like 11% nigger. The audience chipped out.

This was long before you could order your own dna test like 23&me. I had a sneaking suspicion it was faked for dramatic tv effect.

huh, i just read the squawker article too. it seems to be entirely sourced from the cracked article that claims to be the original source and the ones who got the interview. as far as i can tell. i wonder why mundanefat decided to use squawker at all in that case.

haha ebic prank bro

I can't imagine anyone taking Cracked seriously as a source for anything. Not only is it a clickbait site, but it's had a strong SJW leaning for years. Squawker has a strong alt-right/conspiracy leaning and fabricates most of its articles out of whole cloth.

Well, cracked certainly seems more believable than that squawker dumpster fire. especially for something like this. i know about cracked, i used to read it for years, but i doubt they just fabricated an interview out of nowhere. but as far as i'm concerned, left leaning sites are even bettter sources for something like this. if it was a right wing site reporting it, then i would have doubts. but cracked has no interest in fabricating something like this.

Well, I don't put it past "Evan V. Symon" to make shit up for his "article". The context of the claim is from the point of view of anti-racists high fiving each other over a (likely imaginary) prank they pulled on some racist guy. The first step would be finding out if the people quoted even exist. It doesn't look reliable when the source is referred to only as "Morgan".

Cracked has had an interview with a man claiming to be working for one of the big DNA testing companies, which may or may not be true, but of course later when (((snopes))) questioned the largest companies, 23andme and ancestry.com they denied all accusations

You can literally download the SNP sequencing data from 23andme and ancestry. If they're fabricating results, you should be able to tell by comparing your parents' results to your own. There's also a level of incorrect reads with this kind of testing (literally millions of SNPs are sequenced per kit, even if they're 99.999% accurate you'd still occasionally get a bad read). I don't see the gain in falsifying data. All it would take is one person taking two tests and seeing that magically he isn't 25% black in one.

You shouldn't trust anything Cracked publishes. They literally do not have standards.

They dont, they just change everyones results. If you are .01% sub saharan african they change it to 1% in some vain attempt to stop racism.

literally a joke article. why is Sup Forums so retarded nowadays?

Do you have a source on that? Because I know you don't and you're just parroting what you've heard in Sup Forums.

According to some guy named Morgan who works for an unnamed company.

>The second customer was even less subtle: "He caught himself from saying the N-bomb. He said, 'I want to know if any of my family are ni- black.'"
>Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity.

I read this as he was on the phone with the company as it says "He caught himself from saying the N-bomb", and that they added african ancestry
>what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity
also checked

yes, according to Morgan

that's a pretty flimsy reason, considering how bad it makes their side look. i guess it's up to you to decide if they're dumb enough to lie about doing this or if they're dumb enough to admit to doing it.
i'm no expert at this shit, but you should read the article. they're talking about adding a tiny percentage of african dna to some results, just to fuck with people. not huge changes like 25%. like i said, i have no faith in cracked, but in order for me to believe they made this out of thin air, you'd have to tell me what the motive would be, because i'm not seeing it.

Don’t like what you hear, amerimutt?

retard

You read that wrong. First off they didn't "add" anything. They simply left the result as

Trolling dumb racist through science.......I fucking love this, by the way OP, YOU'RE SWEDISH

Youtube search for TV show documentary on this. They had twins, triplets, quadruplets do these tests and the all got different DNA sequences
lmao

23andme is run by Anne Wojcicki the sister of the YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki both Jews.
Anne Wojcicki is also married to Sergy Brin the co-founder of Google who is also Jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin

>23andme is run by Anne Wojcicki the sister of the YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki both Jews.
>Anne Wojcicki is also married to Sergy Brin the co-founder of Google who is also Jewish.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin

I fucking knew it. I don't know about you guys but ancestry has been popping up in adverts all the time in North America, I knew there had to be a jewish reason beihind it

Craig Cobb, and he was one of the victims of the "you're a nigger" bullshit test results.

The whole 23 and me is fake as hell. You even have daughters that test for 0% of Scandinavian, when their own mother is 50% Scandinavian. It's a total scam, but since it's run by kikes, what do we expect. It's like the Western mind is too gullible. If some carnival barker says he can cure cancer with his snake-oil, people believe, and they get angry if you tell them it's bullshit.

Is there any real proof of this?

That Depends on whether or not he actually was 100% white. They know whether or not he legit has

proving Africans could someday become better.

T. Retard

I've tested in three different places (23andme, Ancestry and MyHeritage) and the results are pretty much the same (sample sizes considering).

No niggers in my bloodline.

Wow, you mean 23 and Me denies all charges? It's like they might be lying.
Also... No one should be getting these tests, not even orphans and adopted people, because the results are fraudulent. You will know your ancestry a lot better by looking in a fucking mirror, for the non-adopted by asking your mom/dad/grandma/grandpa and looking at your last name than by some fucking kike out to "prove" everyone is as racially contaminated as the kikes. I mean, look at a kike. His hair is wooly like a niggers. His skin is dark like an Arab's. He may look kind of White at times. They hate their status as mongrel dogs, and want to project their status as mongrels onto everyone.

A google sister company amassing a database of everybody's DNA on top of all their internet browsing history, personal contacts, facial recognition, voice recognition, GPS data on location and travel history, and fingerprints from fingerprint sensors on android phones.

What could possibly go wrong?

you sound mad

Until proven otherwise as far as we know the ham race started in Africa. The ONE piece of evidence recently found does not overshadow the thousands of other archaeological pieces of evidence. Whether you like it or not our ancestors were African at some point.

5:07 is Sup Forums in a nutshell

>communist
>thinks denmarks flag is swedanstan
Fuck off liberal troll

Ofcourse, but somewhere along the genetic ancestry tree you have to see where it branches off, and make a distinction, and call one european and one african. If not every human would be "100% african". Humans and chimpanzees share 96% of their dna so every human is 96% chimpanzee?

>cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Pure 100 Bavarian Phenotype.html

No, of course not. But no one is 100% white. That's not how percentages work. If at ANY point there is African DNA present it is impossible to be 100% any other race.

gee i wonder whos behind this post?

100% is impossible
99.99% isn't

Yes, hence why they put

A piece of rope?

I'd argue thats where you have to make distinctions, and look at the dna which is diffenent, and not the shared dna, and say the people who has dna which the other group dosent have are different groups.
Again 96% of dna is shared between humans and chimpanzees, and you can surely trace back humans to shimpanzees but humans aren't chimps

Richard Spencer married a Georgian communist cryptojew and is a mongrel himself. You see 99% European individual is worse than a nigger. Racial hygiene is quite like homeopathy, the smaller the dose of impure blood the more devastating the consequences, since the mongrels dirty genes are concealed somewhat by their mixed phenotype, they also sully the culture through being more psychologically brown, in fact it's highly risky to even talk to them, which is why we're campaigning to emotionally remove Americans and Southern Europeans of all kinds from this board through bullying

These tests have a Confidence Interval of about 2-3%, and anything less than 2-3% cannot be assumed to be above 0.

The test work by looking at a bunch of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs). These SNPs have very high prevalence in X population, but almost all of them are not 100%. i.e. Having a G instead of a T is 98% common in whites and a T is 96% in blacks.

Mine came out pure and I even have distant Sicilian and (likely) sami ancestors. Maybe they saw I was largely scandi and figured I wasn't racist. Either that or I got in on it before they hired sjws.

I work for a company that does SNP genotyping for agriculture. I literally do SNP genotyping 40 hours a week. It isn't perfect. We have a confidence of about 98% that we guarantee to our customers.

Without knowing their exact testing methods, which are probably a closely guarded secret, there is no way to know how reliable their results are.

>POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>user argues that website is fake news
>another user uses cracked.com as a counter argument

My god, this shit again. What do you think who defines which DNA sequences are European or African or Melanesian or whatevs... people. Scientists. Based on A LOT of genomic data. And what does this genomic data tell us?

Not much. Only where a certain genetic variant is more prevalent and maybe when apporixmately it has first occured in humans.

So, humans have most of their genetic ancestry from Africa hundred thousands of years ago (European Neanderthal ancestry nonwithstanding...). Since then, we have split and evolved into different directions.

However, there are still genes in us which are so baseline and important that evolution has not changed them since we have left Africa ... changing these genes would have dire consequences for your body, it may even be deadly, so evolution does not 'touch' those or only changes them veeeery slowly as they would require compensatory changes in other genes and that depends on a lot of chance.

Of course, if you are accurate you will cluster these baseline genes as 'African' as they are still remnants of our oldest ancestors from Africa.

There is no screwing with anybody, it is simply a shoddy database these companies compare your genes to.

That's because chimps are different species, not a different race. That's the distinction.

I’m fully convinced they fucked with mine
It’s not historically possible for me to have East Asian ancestors

The similarity with chimps (you have the same between humans and mice btw) is only in coding DNA sequences ... those are cellular blueprints for proteins. The interesting stuff (and the biggest differences) are in the NON-CODING stuff however. Regulatory sites, genetic switches, remnants of old retroviruses which are not simply 'junk' DNA but do actually serve a purpose. Problem is, those sequences are really hard to 'read' with the current methods unless you invest A LOT of money in the highly accurate and newest methods. But then you will burn millions on reading one single genome and it will still not tell you much as you have no fucking clue with most non-coding sequences over what they could possibly be there for.

>this triggers the oy vey in the whitey

Elaborate. What do you mean between coding/non coding stuff? Such as the coding that tells our body we need lungs, so it produces lungs? What makes the non coding more interesting? Also, since I'm asking. I've heard theories that humans are chimps implanted with alien DNA, which is a theory for the existence of the junk DNA. What exactly is junk DNA? Is it simply DNA that does nothing, or DNA that we're not sure it's function?

this is actually a real decision
>Oh, I'm preventing racism by lying about the genetic makeup of the world.
Is there actually enough gas to handle this?

Anything less than ~2% you cannot assume is different from 0.

how do they determine who's "racist"?

>give DNA
>not only do they fuck with you to make you think you are part nigger or part kike
>But they are bio engineering a virus to kill all of us peasants once the elites automate enough that they don't need us anymore.

Easy to reverse the errors. no?

anyone that is more than 50% white is racist duh

the alien DNA you're talking about may be mitochondrial DNA which is theorised to have been bacteria which has synergised with cells
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA
>"In humans, the 16,569 base pairs of mitochondrial DNA encode for only 37 genes"

I got tested and I have no nig ancestors?
Maybe the tests were being done on Americans and as we know >56%

Yes you do. They were wandering the planes of Africa before they wandered to the pacific.

Of course they put nigger there because we are all from Africa after all....duuuh.

so that explains the 1% african in my results, but what about the 20% mexican? that is fake too right?

Mexican isn't a race my dude, it's an ethnicity.

Yes I randomly had a bit of "Yakut" to my 99.9% white

It'll mutate too easily and get them too

they trade inside info. my guess is they have the full google/facebook profile of anyone who asks for a test

ayo dem crackas be rayciss n sheeeitt

>all people come from africa
>you have black in you honky
visible sage

Helicopter rides over volcanoes would be the appropriate action here.

Cobb is a white nigger, but that was a bullshit test that used something like 6 loci to determine ancestry.

The more white you are the more racist you are of course, you bigot.

So let's just add 2% of Bantu DNA in this white boy's results. The digital Bantu expansion is on the way.