Trump's newly released "State of Emergency" EO

Uhhh....guys? What's going on? Read the whole thing and there seems to be some major BTFOs coming. This is NOT small.

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mfw

Ok, someone explain to me why this EO is any different from others? I've read it... is this something that he is planning to take action on ASAP? Is this the storm or what?

1) EO is pretty big and broad. Language also points to a setup in legal language for something big.

2) EO literally States that it goes into effect 12:01 EST. AS IN...RIGHT NOW.

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx

>Media priming normies for BlueBeam/BlueBeam Lite
>Big EO that from the wording is targeted at said people setting it up

Happening inbound

Some think this caused the Bitcoin crash

hurrr durr CBTS larp thread. I'm not a shill I swear

It's my own personal theory the BitCoin "bubble" only exists because the chinks saw it as an excellent money laundering/offshoring scheme. Instead of paying and networking all these shell companies like they usually do, they made hopeful "bedroom billionaires" invest their own money to prop it up.

BumpIng for visibility and significance

Agreed, something big is coming.

I believe the CBTS threads were a COMPLETE Larp.

This is an EO from Trump himself you fucking faggit.

HAPPENING

>State of Emergency
What the fuck are you even talking about? can I even get a link? I looked it up and didn't find shit about an executive order or a state of emergency

nigger what?

Very possible. Coiners don't even care that btc is a terrible means of exchange and never will be. At least 5 yrs ago that was the plan

Holy fuck I'm phoneposting in bed in the dark. Fucking search the Chan's, reddit, twitter. Sorry.

It's the list of names affected by the EO signed today.

Yeah I tried to read the huge pixel wall you posted too.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY 99% OF THE WORLD OPPOSES GREATER ISRAEL, TRUMP LEFT NO OPTION BUT TO NUKE THE PLANET AFTER SAFELY LAUNCHING GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE TO MARS

It's not viable in the real world. All digital is just bad news all around, and that's just the most basic criticism of it. I'm sure the concept of the Blockchain has some uses, but it'll be niche.

phoneposterssuck.jpg

HABBENING

Jews btfo

I made 1000usd on ripple today. Feels good that I sold my BTC and LTC last week

Haha, thinking about wat BC is used for, you're probably right.

Big if not small

Looks to me like another distraction from the UN/Jerusalem thing and giving huge tax breaks to himself and his buddies.

HOLY FUCKING HELL. I PROMISED THIS WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY.

considering buying some ripple but dunno if its better than power

B

U

M

P

It's literally nothing

>flag

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
And he decides who to free and who to blame.
Everybody won't be treated all the same.
There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground
When the man comes around?

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
One hundred million angels singin'.
Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum.
Voices callin', voices cryin'.
Some are born and some are dyin'.
It's Alpha and Omega's Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
The virgins are all trimming their wicks.
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...

It's fucking nothing, just a bunch of Africans. Some petty British MPs might get their panties in a twist about some "British" companies being sanctioned, but that's about it. Obviously a distraction to this past disastrous week.

12:01 on the 21st, user. It went into effect almost 26 hours ago and I guarantee billions have already been seized.

THE ANNEX IS PRETTY SMALL

when large images are only openable as blurry low-res, you'll see "m.jpg" at the end of the page address. Delete the m, and if that gives a 404 then replace jpg with png

>It's a list full of Jews
Can it be truly happening??

Thanks! Here’s your (you)

DJT PLANS ON WITHDRAWING US FROM THE U.N. STAYED TUNED NIGS ITS GOING TO BE A GLORIOUS 2018.

Say it with me, boys:

E N A B L I N G A C T

You're a hack of a shill.

Disgusting.

Lol, its just some small bean infighting globalist Magnitsky shit

Fucking spergs

>major legislation promised to voters passed
>disasterous week

>everyone gets a tax break
>him and his buddies
seriously, what the fuck is your problem

You're both terrible shills, one extrapolating from a near literal nothing Magnitsky act sanction (first tell tale sign Trump had little if anything to do with these decisions) some supreme sweep up, the bong more just lazily shitposting, but still, equally terrible

More than likely the crash is because glow in the dark niggers are cashing out and know they are boxed in with regards to funding their off the books niggerdom.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency

Mark Rich, from the annex list, was....FUCKING MOSSAD!!!!

Speculation about another rationale for Rich's pardon involved his alleged involvement with the Israeli intelligence community.[33][34] Rich reluctantly acknowledged in interviews with his biographer, Daniel Ammann, that he had assisted the Mossad, Israel’s intelligence service,[4][12] a claim that Ammann said was confirmed by a former Israeli intelligence officer.[11] According to Ammann, Rich had helped finance the Mossad's operations and had supplied Israel with strategic amounts of Iranian oil through a secret oil pipeline.[4] The aide to Rich who had persuaded Denise Rich to personally ask President Clinton to review Rich's pardon request was a former chief of the Mossad, Avner Azulay.[23][35] Another former Mossad chief, Shabtai Shavit, had also urged Clinton to pardon Rich,[36] who he said had routinely allowed intelligence agents to use his offices around the world.[18]

>muffled "FUCKING HERETICS"

Many of them tie directly to the Clinton Foundation..
And, if you read the EO, then anyone doing business with the folks on the list, then there shit gets took also.
Hence, MANY CEOs have stepped down.
Eric Schmidt just did..

When do we put boots on the ground on Epstein's island? Smash the fucking head of this snake.

>everyone

If you make a lot of itemized deductions you can actually pay more, even with "doubled" standard deduction (I mean the personal exemption is gone so it's really only a $1400 increase)
Tax Reform =/= Tax Cut, not necessarily.

Find out who these companies work with and you'll know who we are going after.

It's big if you care about geopolitics and foreign affairs, because he's going to sanction the host countries if they aid/abet these people.

If you're not interested in how exerting trade pressure upon the former Iron Curtain will affect the international price of commodities and strategic deployment of dignitaries, this one probably isn't for you.

Side note: He's going to sanction Russia because they won't give some of these people up. Then when anyone says "Trump is Russian-supported" he can just say "I sanctioned Russia".

That's the takeaway for those of you who want an immediate impact

So many shills
So much angst
So many boomer insults
So many posts by individual IDs
So much 'Israel LARP'
Somebody's fucking terrified
And it ain't me.

how many people make lots of itemized deductions?

some of the ones they got rid of were fairly popular like mortgage interest (changing caps on it)_, state and local taxes, student loan interest and tuition assistance... and if your shit gets in a bind... medical expenses deductions.

Can he use this against (((Soros)))?

Hold the fuck up
you burgers were allowed to deduct random shit you spent money on from your taxable income, even if it wasn't related to business expenses? Shit like mortgage fees and medical expenses?

This, I fucking love you man