Why do normies get so angry about conspiracy theories?

Why do normies get so angry about conspiracy theories?

If you ever give the SLIGHTEST hint that you lean towards a conspiracy within a discussion about that subject, then normans lose it.
I've discussed with people that have open minds and/or seemingly right-wing folks who will get seriously flustered if you mention the slightest chance that an event might have occurred differently than you were taught in school.
I'm not even talking about Holocaust denial. Even the simplest shit like, "the Vegas shooter might have been a gun peddler" will get these punks to start foaming at the mouth and asking you "do you think the frogs are turning gay too?!" Which I understand that Alex Jones clip sounds funny, but it blows my mind that these chumps don't realize that the frogs are actually turning gay which has been observed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw&bpctr=1513932749
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they can't think for themselves

mass hypnosis.
Watch CNN or MSNBC sometime with an inquisitive eye.
You will notice flashing lights, spinning objects and a tone of voice like someone is talking to a 6yr old.
Some people are susceptible to hypnosis. Something like 40% of people.

Don't believe me, just watch one damn news episode for what I'm talking about.

That's the entire reason the CIA invented the term.
>"powerful people collude together away from the public eye"
Used to be common sense but people are retarded now and can only recognize that when it comes to private companies, but it's incomprehensible that groups of people would do that with politics.

Oyyyyyyy... mmm ve-yyyyyyyyy.....

Also, you know that jaunty, whimsical and calm ukulele music they play during commercials? It's designed to make you more susceptible to outside influence. Now watch it being used in a cover story.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4

Because the intel agencies used whacko psyop shit like reptilians or flat earth to discredit the basic notion of a conspiracy being "the government colludes with itself and others to do bad things in secret".

That doesn't explain it though. Conspiracy theories aren't always partisan, but when it's made into a partisan issue then you start to see some common ground. However it seems like both sides make their theories so much more emotional instead of fact based.
I just don't understand where the super-charged emotion comes from. Have you ever told someone that Sandy Hook was probably faked? They will frame you like a pedophile for questioning questionable pieces of media.

I remember telling some girl at a wedding that we don't know who is truly responsible for 9/11 and she told me "my uncle pulled bodies from that rubble..." and I was like, yes, I believe you. But we don't know who is responsible. "You're fucking stupid" she said, and her voice broke a little bit and she held back the tears. True story.

Some people don't want to be woken up because confronting reality really is life changing and kinda blackpilling, or feel like talking about it puts them in danger. The others are just brainwashed by the common "muh respect for the families" or "muh schitzo" narratives. Some people are just honestly incapable of thinking for themselves.

1) People need confidence in their knowledge and information sources to function. If a persons information is wrong on one subject, than what else are they wrong on. This gets compounded when other people and information sources share their pre-existing belief. Whose really right? Who is wrong? In the end most people rather stand by a wrong belief than challenge their inner information.

2) People need a simple narrative. This keeps their world view consistent and allows them to make decisions easier. Again people rather keep a wrong narrative than a conflicting one.

3) People do not do proper due diligence. They don't follow up to make sure their information sources are still reliable. Instead they just throw in blind trust. They rather shut someone down than actually check for reliability. People will make mental gymnastics to justify their trust rather than take their sources with a grain of salt.

And I know someone anecdotally that worked in the WTC that emerged from 9/11 as a broken man. He doesn't know who to blame for the attack, but he hates muslims and hippies. Because he suspects that the Weather Underground was involved as well from the previous attack. He also doesn't offer much insight into these deeper topics and just follows Fox News.

I've met people who are afraid of the blackpill but they don't react the same way as these other deniers. Like I mentioned before, some people will begin to get borderline rabid when you suggest any alternatives to the Vegas shooter other than, "he was just a white terrorist! What kind of mad man has all those guns?!" And when you offer a suggestion the response you get won't get you anywhere.

Because they're retarded and annoying, nobody gives a shit about your autistic delusions

That's the brainwashed camp. Probably college (((educated))), drink heavily fluoridated tap water, and are just very unremarkable and conform to whatever pop culture says is good for them. I also find a big factor is they never faced any sort of setback, struggle, or hardship that made them question if God is a thing. I don't care if you're an atheists or a Christian, but I've noticed anyone who thinks for themselves has invested at least some time into questioning their spirituality.

I love how CNN states there's "no evidence" when there was clear evidence the email leak was downloaded at a speed that could have only been on-site with a thumb drive.

"Well, there's no evidence aside from the evidence that we won't talk about."

I think it would do the world good for everyone to have to get their ass kicked, like royally fucked up ass kicking, at least once. Just to have that understanding that the world isn't fair and sometimes shit just sucks for sucking.

Sure, but what brings/allows someone to start questioning those beliefs? I was never confronted with anything mindblowing that allowed me to accept other possibilities, so what's limiting other people from asking a question or two? When I start to look down this rabbit hole then it seems like the only two options is to look at everyone as sheep or accept that you're schizo. The secret option is that you're "above" that thought process but I'd like to believe I'm more modest than that.

Sandy Hook was the fakest fake shit I've seen. I can't believe they even ran with it, but I guess they were already halfway down the road and couldn't turn back.
I can't wait til normies get smacked upside the head with that red pill.

I agree, along with everyone having to do a hard days labor. Nothing irritates me more than people who are completely "in the matrix".

Literally just cant think for themselves and get all their opinions from tv.

That's why if you talk about 9/11 people get triggered, but everyone believes this bullshit Russia collusion conspiracy.

The Jew has put take much emotional response training into conspiracy theory as they did into holocaust.
Can't realize the jq if you can't entertain conspiracy theories

I don't buy that. Even the people I've met that get upset about conspiracy theory will also be wary or distrust the Jews.

I've had these same lefty progs then look at me straight faced and tell me that Trump's people started the CA fires to punish them. You must remember that Lefties have no philosophical underpinning, no base creed. It's merely pragmatism for revenge power politics. The Lefties are buying into the biggest bs conspiracy tale of them all- that Trump is a paid agent of Putin. "Conspiracy Theory" is a slur and the phrase was invented as a slur. Also remember that these people crave, c-c-c-c-crave peer approval. It's a byproduct of public schooling. Since the media is trumpeting bs they cover themselves in it because that is what is attracting validation.

>That's the entire reason the CIA invented the term.

This in itself is exactly the kind of conspiracy that is likely to be true but which is effectively covered by itself.

Its a counter psyop to turn the term "conspiracy" into a movie or TV trope, since "conspiracies cant happen because everybody its too smart to be fooled and the government always prevents this stuff, such as in the movies". Believing all cons theos is crazy, but believing they don't exist is being dumb and blue pilled AF.

the biggest irony of all is that the gay (hermaphrodite) frogs meme is real cause of all the hormones and shit in the water, yet (((based alex))) said it in such a way as to make normies not want to touch it with a 10ft pole

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

dont forget the
>BU... BUT SOMEBODY WOULD'VE BEEN A WHISTLEBLOWER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's because they are unable to entertain an idea without accepting it.

They live in a world of absolutes. They cannot process new ideas.

You're threatening their perception of reality, you have no idea how devoted normies are to convincing themselves that they know what's going on and that the people they've trusted to teach them what life and the world are (parents, teachers, friends, media, etc.) haven't been lying to them their whole lives
Normies live in a total fantasy world, every thought they have or thing they say is based off that, to some degree they know it but would rather continue to convince themselves that the lies are the truth, maybe it's in some desperate attempt to be happy all the time, seems to be all people care about
Look at it this way; somebody who has all the answers isn't anything anymore once somebody asks a question that can't be answered

If that's the explanation then how does someone open their mind to a spectrum instead of absolutes? If you two have done it then what makes you unique to another group?

I read somewhere that people who are radical in their religious/political convictions share a similar personality type across the board, no matter what the ideology actually is. Meaning militant muslims and hardcore westboro church members have similar personality types, the only thing that was different was their upbringing/environment.
I'd assume that there are personality types who are just predisposed to be critical thinkers, just like there are personality types doomed to be sheeple from the start.

because most conspiracy theories are batshit crazy

>scratch that
>I mean

batshit KKKrazy

the theory of the "odd number"? in every numeric system there is always a number that doesn't fit. You are either part of the majority or the odd man out. I think you cannot make someone to open their mind. We are mammals, we are literally designed to feel fear and look for a leader to provide answers so we can go back into the comfort of the collective status quo. Maybe just maybe some can have a "shakubuku" experience that will make them see, and yet that its part of the oddity of life.

being anti-conpiracy theory is literally a conspiracy

The evidence does not have to be mind blowing to limit the possibilities. It just has to be repeated often enough. People can ask a few questions, especially when they first hear something but usually it is within a narrow realm. It also depends on how critical an idea is for maintaining a calm psyche. If an idea is not core to identity or their system of beliefs, it can be questioned quite easily. Ultimately the way to get someone to question a belief is to challenge it. The first mental challenge is always the hardest. People usually ignore it outright. However over time they actually start to think critically of the new information. Usually a well placed question or contradicting facts/ observations help open up the mental block.

Most people are sheep, they go with the flow. If their lives are going fine than why question it? It is safer and easier to just go with the flow and follow orders from the leaders. Sheep are good for social cohesion. When need a certain level of sheep in complex societies. I had to become aware of the thought process because I had to challenge my beliefs in a significant due to a sudden mental jolt. Had I never had to do such a shift I would still be a sheep.

>complaining nonstop about corporations and big business being up to shady shit then covering it up
>the government would never do this
Shitlibs.wmv

This link is dedicated to all the shills who think they're safe:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic

Some people are more easily influenced or programmed than others, it's like how when you were in school and most students participated with the lessons and followed rules and instructions and did their homework etc. but there's the odd students who don't fit in and get in trouble or drop out or whatever, they simply aren't built to conform or be told what to do or how to do it
Maybe these people are more inquisitive, perceptive, adventurous, aware....or maybe they lack a basic gene related to herd mentality, the wiring in their brain isn't quite right, they have a glitch or abnormality that's either a defect or evolutionary advantage
Or maybe it's just a matter of intelligence, it definitely relates to awareness and desire to be accepted (or indesire in this case), whatever it is (probably a combination of all these factors) it's a fucking nightmare in the modern world, it makes it nearly impossible to form genuine bonds with anybody in today's hyperbrainwashed society

I've always been confused about this. I've loved "weird" ideas ever since I was a kid, but most of the time I ever bring up conspiracy, people get weird about it. There's been about 4 people that didn't. And the 4 I can think of all still get kinda weird about it.

I think it's a combination of things. Firstly, conspiracy theories are considered mildly-to-majorly taboo for basic social interactions. "No religion or politics", even though they're not synonymous, they're similar enough in nature that people feel uncomfortable getting that intimate. Ideology is a touchy subject for people, because it's a huge part of your life but people can turn into complete asshats if they disagree with you. So it's risky socially.

However, I've also noticed that it depends on the conspiracy. Some, people are open to. Things like JFK's assassination, and more recently, aliens have become less taboo to talk about. While others are considered waay out there, like the jq or 9/11. It seems like the more connected a theory is to the jews or current govt actions tends to get people more nervous. Understandable, given propaganda, but still kinda annoying.

I also think that some people are just too stupid to really understand all that stuff, so you make them feel dumb when you talk about it. And other people are smart enough to understand it, but they're so angry, upset, scared, and/or freaked out about the concepts that they try to shut it out.

I had a great friend once who was open, curious, and very intelligent. She enjoyed talking about certain theories, but the moment I brought up 9/11, she shut down the convo hard. (no, she's not jewish). That day messed with her pretty bad, so I think her reaction was truth-pain, rather than normie-style rejection.

Other then that, I really don't know. It makes me very sad, though. I find people's pov on these things to be WAY more interesting and fun to talk about than normie small-talk bullshit.

that's a cuck if I've ever seen one. jfc this guy is full of so much shit. I hate the Birther crap but obama's long-form was found to be a 9-point forgery by some police department. AND they publicly explained their findings.

I wanna punch him in his faggoty face.

they are driven by their ego to quash anyone who doesn't conform to their own standard of "rationality", and as a deflection to prevent them from looking into to painful truth

Thanks for sharing.
>truth-pain, rather than normie-style rejection.
It's really weird when you discover that crossroad, since it's very rare.
Coincidentally, are you also able to give yourself goosbumps by tickling yourself?

Depends on your theory. Most normies agree Vegas is fucked up. I don't buy the WTC was a controlled explosion or pentagon was a missle bullshit. Maybe we knew the attack was coming but that's different then saying it just flat out didn't happen like Sandy hook. I think pizzagate goes off the rails when people start dissecting emails about pool parties with moms and their kids.

I've been saying they're trying to set up Trump since the primaries and I've been right every fucking step of the way.
>Hillary wanted Trump to win the primary
Correct
>Bernie is controlled opposition
Correct
>DNC hack was an inside job
Correct but still waiting on the verdict of Seth Rich.
>Clinton setup a server to hide pay for play
Likely correct
>McCabe (I called out by name back in March 2016) is working for Hillary
Correct
The list goes on all the way to the current situation. I was called a conspiracy theorist by family and coworkers until now. Now they think I'm a fucking wizard just for paying attention.

Most conspiracy theories I have come across are rather weak and logically inconsistent. Many of them may even be clever and consistent until you realize they are built on one huge piece of wrong information or misinterpreted fact. And THAT then infuriates me because I did the mental work to understand this stuff only to realize that I have totally wasted my time on it. When you then point out this inconsitency and are called a shill or CIA nigger by its defendents it does feel rather pointless to even care about that stuff anymore. And some 'conspiracies' ARE true but those are drowned out by the moronic stuff...

>Things like JFK's assassination, and more recently, aliens have become less taboo to talk about
>It seems like the more connected a theory is to the jews or current govt actions tends to get people more nervous.

Name one theory that you've debunked with your research, CIA nigger.

I know what you mean about certain people being scared of it in a weird way. I've had two friends who distinctly acted odd and shut a convo down hard, but it wasn't in the way normies do it (and they were both intelligent enough to understand, as well as open to conspiracy). it's surprisingly emotional, almost reminds me of a wolf baring fangs. i really don't know how to describe it, but it's fascinating to see.

the way I see it, is that when you're on a journey towards truth, there are some things that are just too closely tied to deep-rooted biases, and the people who are more open are also more likely to show you how they really feel when their deep seated beliefs are challenged. hence it feeling more primal and intense. but they're wise enough to pull it back and they don't really blame you, unless you push it too much. some concepts are just too big, too much, too painful to deal with, and it takes a lot of time to sort through.

i assume now whenever I see it, that the person actually gets it deep down, they just can't cope with that level of corruption in reality (at least, at that time). it can make people feel incredibly trapped.

i've realized that whenever more than a few people supposedly die, people get a lot more sensitive about conspiracies. because it feels disrespectful, it feels 'dismissive' of the 'victims', and because it's terrifying to consider the possibility that the govt would be able to control the narrative of reality that deeply.

heck, i love this shit, and I don't really look too much into them because I don't want to have it on my mind, pissing me off, and risking me bringing it up with someone that'll get pissy about it. the more angry I am, the more likely I am to let my powerlevel slip.

>fake moon landing

The points this one is based on are simply a total misinterpretation of the underlying science.

With 9/11 you may argue WHO did finance and orchestrate the attacks and that is totally legit. Either there had been somebody else behind it than 'just terrorists' or the American intelligence services are terminally incompetent. Pick one. Both are possible. But then again, the bullshit with 'shaped charges' and 'controlled demolition' are weak, as they are simply not required. WTC was a bullshit construction where material had been saved (most likely to reduce cost, fucking shills...) and this simply resulted in a structurally unsound building under emergency conditions. If a simple fire would have went out of control in WTC the results may have been similar. Focussing on this is just a waste of time ... rather look where the money and influence for the attacks came from. THAT would be the interesting question!

i'm pretty sure there are actual documents showing the CIA planning psyops around "conspiracy theorist" to discredit people who were looking into the JFK assassination. but i'm lazy

That may be realistic again. CIA did some fucked up shit. Some of the 'info' on MKULTRA you may find is exaggerated but still they did do some sick stuff. Not only the CIA, commies had their 'psy ops' too and those were even more ruthless. Chzech republic was a hotbed for those operations back then ... they did really really nasty stuff to humans. Makes me uncomfortable to even think about this stuff again...

the bonus is, he made it memeable and funny. that makes the topic more approachable than the more science-heavy/conspiracy-heavy way most talk about it. it's not like the msm hasn't talked about hormones in the water, they just brush it under the rug. A lot of the newagey health-nut types are leftists. That kind of stuff leads down the rabbit hole too, since it goes right back (((to the same answer))).

I sincerely think health/environmentalism is the best way to reach lefty-normies these days. It's something we have in common, we just look at it differently.

I have some normies that are very good friends of mine since the early 70's. They don't like to think deeply about things. They want to work raise famblies, have pets, play golf, work out.

If you start pointing out high level corruption or that the news media is shit, or that 911 was Mossad and that the official story is a like they don't want to hear that.
If you did make them accept those facts then their pensions and peace and security would suddenly seem to be at risk. They wouldn't be able to enjoy that $250 round of golf on a fancy course.

So shut up.

I can't help but think that Sandy Hook was deliberately staged to appear as hokey and as fake and amateurish as it could possibly be, just so they could run it as an experiment to see just how much shit they could shove in the dozy retard's face without eliciting any reaction.

Chutzpah.

it's what jews revel in.

Hey Grandpa

Most conspiracy theories are false in the literal sense that the thing didn't really happen like in the conspiracy, but they are generally right in that shit happened way different than is portrayed by the media and (((history books))).
Example: the real redpill about 911 was that it was done with knowledge of the mossad. Then the fucking kikes planted the idea that it was a controlled demolition and THAT became the conspiracy instead of focusing on what the real conspiracy was.
I agree with you on moon landing though, there's nothing fishy about it except that buzz (or whoever that faggot was) is a disgusting mason and took a mason ring to the moon and took pics doing mason salute.

it's really interesting to see. i treat it with as much respect as I can now, because it seems as if it stems from a LOT of pain. the journey is unique to everyone, and I'm sure I'd do the same about SOME topic out there, I just don't know it or recognize it in myself yet.

lol kinda sorta, what's that got to do with anything?

i feel that. i've found that when I get a lot of resistence, it's a sign that I should look into it more. sometimes I'm missing a connection, other times it's just me bumping against biases. hard to know which, even harder to keep it all sorted out. the moronic ones are especially frustrating to see.

length of time since event is important too. sorry, i woulda clarified but it was already at limit. it's a starter-conspiracy similar to aliens. people can delve into it at their own pace. You can start to believe in aliens, and it can still take years or decades before you start to realize what it really means for aliens to actually be here.

you might like this. I generally believe the moon landing was real, but I haven't discarded it entirely.

If no one was a normie, there would be no conspiracies, because everyone would be too aware to allow conspiracies to happen. But then conspiracy theorists would be out of a job, so both kind of depend on each other to exist.

There is no evidence for your assertion that the construction of the WTC buildings was unsound or insufficient.

On the contrary it was one of the most over engineered, structurally sound buildings ever erected.

yeah, why is it that people doubt my intelligence when i reveal to them that i believe things that aren't true?

SANDY HOAX DIDNT HAPPEN WAKE UP SHEEPLE

s'up n166ah?

I am certain that each of the big gov groups has an internet team / social media team. I think the one for the spooks posts shit on forums all day to discredit real theories that pop up.

I think the spam of flat earth shit is propagated out of an office at the cia to discredit all conspiracy theories by association.

i've generally avoided looking too deeply into cia/deep-state stuff for that same reason. I know the jist and believe it. i just don't like thinking about it too much. enough to understand, not so much that it wears me down.

we'd have no salt to mine

Yep and the "moon landings didn't happen" shit comes from the same AI bots.

Then there's all those spammers in the IDF that sit in tents with cheap $100 desktops on trestle tables ranging up and down the internets working to suppress the rebellious plebs whenever they start yelling about the iniquity of the jews.

What is this webm supposed to be showing? What happened is completely consistent with microgravity

boomer detected

a vague wariness and distrust are a far cry from "conspiracy theory"
If they can't put it into words exactly what the reality is: Jews control the banks, wall street, media, academia and that
the US is WAY too involved with Israel with way too little benefit in the exchange...

that they guy is grabbing some kind of cable coming out of the other guys pocket, used to move them around and shit. looks weird but I'm pretty sure its just some kind of artifact
I think the flat earth society possibly is/was a psyop by the CIA used as practice grounds to experiment before they try their hand at bigger conspiracies

This is a legitimate point to make. If a conspiracy seems too big, too vast, that surely somebody would have talked, it's probably BS.

It was interesting seeing that shit get spammed when the JFK files were released and after the Vegas shooting. You can almost assume something fucky is going on when ever you see that stuff start appearing.

He grabbed his pocket. you can clearly see his finger hook in the pocket .
The iss doesn't exist conspiracy is extremely retarded desu, I mean you can literally see it with your own eyes.

Tinfoilers are a fucking pest. You can't have any discussion without them spewing some shit about this CIA psy ops or that NSA conspiracy. They fucking derail every discussion with their useless shit.
Conspiracy theorists are just as insufferable and disgusting as stoners with their 'love and peace'. Often times they are both at the same time.

Here's something that I found, for you to think about
>Long before I found Sup Forums, didn't even use Sup Forums at this point
>Eat up InfoWars stuff
>Find it entertaining, wouldn't say I believe everything but conspiracies always interested me
>There's some new video they are releasing, and it's different to the other, more 'out there' ones
>Details all about Obama meeting people off the record, people he shouldn't really be meeting and using taxpayer money to do it all
>Lots of corruption, deep state type of stuff and it's all legit
>It's put up on YouTube, and I sit watching the comments because it has literally just been released
>Hundreds, if not thousands of accounts start posting the same messages over and over again, way more than is normal
>All the accounts are completely new, no videos liked, post history, anything
>Every one says something ridiculous, stuff about reptilians and how the video is fake, how Alex Jones needs his meds, how he is crazy
>This happens continuously for days
>Any actual comments just get drowned out

It really opened my eyes. When someone wants to shut down any discussion, they just start throwing around ad hominems or something like 'this is fake' which can really put people off.
I remember reading that Mossad was actually promoting certain conspiracies about Jews, to hide their tracks. If you see any reptilian shit, you know that it's a Mossad front, so that when you say something like 'don't you think it's strange that Mossad actually said they knew about 9/11 in advance' they will retort with 'I BET YOU THINK JEWS ARE ALL REPTILIANS AS WELL DUMB CONSPIRACY THEORIST'.
It's pretty much unquestionable that certain agencies promote certain ideas online, try to start certain subcultures and shitpost when people are discussing stuff.
I mean fuck, the Israelis don't just pay goyim to post online, they also have entire military and intelligence units who have the sole job of posting pro Israel propaganda in online forums.

The implications of conspiracies are often troubling and most people aren't smart enough to refute even obviously fake conspiracies. People have a knee-jerk dismissal of conspiracy theories and those who entertain them because it allows them to "solve" the issue without confronting potentially uncomfortable possibilities.
The fact that the government has been trying to paint "conspiracy theorists" as lunatics (though some admittedly are crazy) ever since it became apparent that large numbers of people wouldn't accept the Warren Commission's "Oswald acted alone" conclusion makes disregard and ridicule easier for the normie.

I've seen that exact thing happen in real time too.

You asked what it was supposed to mean

I can't pinpoint when I started to disbelieve the narrative. I know I was mostly a stupid normie for most of my life, but also had a fascination for /x/ style topics, urban legends, and alternate historical interpretations, ever since I was a boy. Listened to a lot of coast to coast am in my early 20s, though didn't really believe, not enough where I'd want to argue on their behalf. Mostly I just like knowing the theories. I eventually mused that if what they discussed was really true, would they not be shut down?

I started questioning shit hard late 20s, when I found Sup Forums in wake of Boston Bombing, seeing people start dissecting the inconsistent aspects of events. And started seeing the various destructive narratives of the media being discussed, disected, and analyzed.

Then the 2016 election/PG investigations laid it out pretty fucking clearly just how blatantly elements of the media, entertainment, government, finance, corporate, religous, and military sectors are often colluding, criminal, sick, occult, and corrupt at various key points, there is hard documentation to back it up, but the sly fucks play clever word games, lie, distract, shift blame, and censor to keep their sick games going. Meanwhile they are able to maintain support of a willingly deceived populace.

Trying to talk to people about this sort of shit is like trying to tiptoe through a minefield where one wrong step triggers a knee jerk dismissal. It's made me an angrier person

Sorry for blog post

9/11 was it for me, while years after 9/11. I was 17 ish when it happened and spent days watching the news after so it is pretty ingrained in my head. Like pretty much everyone at the time, I believed the official story and was pissed at the sand-niggers.

What flipped the switch and caused me to start looking into things was when they said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and was a threat to the US, then we proceeded to destroy their country in about the time it took to drive to Baghdad from Kuwait. I immediately thought bull shit and have never trusted anything the US government said since.

Seriously, why the fuck did we invade Iraq?

wars make money. lots. fake an "attack", get all united states citizens angry (supportive of invasion), and go make bank.

FUCK EM

I know that Dick and Dubya made a lot of money off the wars, but we were already in Afghanistan and were making tons of money. Was it really just more money? and because his dad got blue balled in the 90s?

Thinking is painful for people who've had thinking beaten out of them all their lives. Public school is about learning to blindly accept information and instructions from authority figures.

Primarily, destabilise the Middle East (more) so there's no viable threat to Israel. This is basically removing or weakening any leader who is resistant to terrorism in the region.
Secondly, guess who made billions from shares of defense companies? That's right, the people declaring war. Everyone involved got rich as fuck. Even Tony Blair made millions from it. Declare war and watch the stocks skyrocket. Bush and Cheney were massive holders in Halliburton, then awarded the rebuilding contracts to Halliburton.
I'm positive I also saw that the majority of people who voted for the war were politicians with dual Israeli-American citizenship.

Also these sorts of people are the ones i hold directly responsible for the fact we aren't off world already.

Haha you'd think that but normies dismiss anyone who does say anything from a point of involvement. Core of the matter is, target the intelligent with reasoning and the dumb with emotions.

>Weather Underground
He's more aware than most

It's a disinformation tactic called poisoning the well

It is important to have insight into how various people function, it increases our ways of reaching the masses.