Well, she's not wrong Sup Forums

Well, she's not wrong Sup Forums.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/944062509048369152?s=17

Sup Forums hates israel but the truth is that if they want an ethnostate they should be supporting it. we need to turn the US into essentially an israel for white people.

This is true tho pol hates the kikes, that anger should be aimed at American cucked kikes. Look to isreal to see how a proud, nationalist country is ran...
And don't get me wrong I loathe the jews but give credit where credit is due...

Pretty much, the US will become White Israel. Western Europe has submitted to the African hordes, no reason for us to.

>poor, defenseless Israel
She's being sarcastic, right?

Israel is nationalistic (which I'm a fan of), and an ethno state (which I understand the appeal of, but don't really support).

Israeli jews are also generally fairly fucking different to their US and European counterparts.

I don't have much of an issue with them, except for how much influence they have over US politics (ban politicians from having dual citizenship, seriously).

And while I mostly dislike the shit israel gets away with on the international stage, the left has gone overboard due to their Muslim worshipping.

And fuck every nation that didn't abstain or vote 'no' to the UN resolution. Israel and the US are two sovereign nations, go fuck yourselves.

>Sup Forums is one person
But seriously, I don't have a problem with Israel. I have a problem with Jews fucking up the US. If they want to have their ethnostate surrounded by a-rubs, then so be it. Just don't expect my tax money to help your wars and your people.

yes, she's mocking how Haley and the Trump administration have to bend over backwards to defend and fight for Israel

Israel officially condemned Poland's nationalism last month. They're against nationalism for goys.

Every time I mention gassing kikes, Israel is not who I have in mind. I'm not even thinking about the Ben Shapiro Jews. I'm thinking of the Jewish aliens on South Park, the Weinstein types, Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder.

ZERO credit is due
>They already had enough.

Ben Shapiro is anti white. Pretty much all Jews are.

WOHOHOHOOOOAAAAAH! THE UN IS SO FUCKING BASED!

They're antiwhite until they beg for whites to fight their wars and see our brothers and sisters dying on the battlefield for them. Fuck jews

How does wanting a white ethno-state mean I want kikes having an ethno-state?

It's a fantastic political ploy though. Don't get me wrong, seeing boomers go full "greatest ally" triggers the fuck out of me but Trump is basically using Israel to achieve his anti-UN, anti-globalist goals. When he can frame his opponents as anti-semetic, that's a very powerful thing.

Israeli Jews = based
American Jews = scum

I feel Israelis would understand real fast why Western antisemitism even exists at all if every Jew residing in the West all simultaneously moved there.

Dude, based.

Israeli Jews are the reason you sunk billions of dollars into a meaningless war, idiot.

>Fool me once, shame on you.
>Fool me twice, shame on me.
Canada let's the US spend billions on defense while you fucking leafs have a shit military and criticize us about not giving our people healthcare. Everyone is a Jew if that's your standard, user. At least Israel kills fucking Muslims instead of saying ISIS will be a powerful voice for Canada.

lol appeals to the stupid

trump will help god save israel lol

when the brits came up with the balfour declaration it was to save themselves from the jews and no one at the time thought the arabs rights mattered

>poor
>defenseless
>has a couple hundred nukes

Even if you know nothing about their leash on most of the world you can't think they're hopeless

She is fucking based i gotta say . I mean yea she is a coalburner but on the kikes she knows her shit . Also she was one of the first to support Trump , and the first to drop him when he started to be a good goy

he's a narcissistic supremacist asshole

Honestly, between staying in the UN and supporting Israel, staying in the UN seems like the one more likely to further white genocide.

All this ugly, MtF coalburning bitch does is complain about everything the Trump administration says or does while offering no real insight or suggestions.

Why is this Nikki bitch so fucking obsessed over a war with Iran? Worst neocon bitch I've seen in years

Schrodinger's Israel

Both the strongest and the most defenseless country in the Middle East

Neocons are legitimately this retarded

why fuck didn't the brits give florida to the jews?

She is a good goy

You d better stay BY YOURSELF

Yes, you oblivious faggots, that was sarcasm. Don't give a fuck if she's a coal burner; she is dead-fucking-on when it comes to that leech of a "nation."

just a few years ago some people were talking about ukraine being the new homeland for the jews. seems they aren't that picky about who's land they get

>Schrodinger's Israel
>Both the strongest and the most defenseless country in the Middle East

Good one, Leaf user. I'm going to remember that for use in the future.

Nationalism for goys = bad
Nationalism for jews = good

Ideology (zionism) does matter and you guys are fucking "palestinians" if you don't understand it.

israel is going down and people don't wanna face it. the us are the defenders of the jews so they should take them

ideology is the only thing that matters to these people

I learned to stop underestimating Trump a long time ago.

>Sup Forums hates israel but the truth is that if they want an ethnostate they should be supporting it.
Israel did 9/11

Israel pushed Muslims into Europe.

FUCK YOU!

>Israel officially condemned Poland's nationalism last month. They're against nationalism for goys.
this

Still wondering why he let that jew who brought in a ton of illegals into iowa off

Maybe the guy flipped on someone? Has to be more to it

If you want newfags and boomers to understand then we need to fire up redpill generals

Just because the jew offers you a way out of a problem doesn't mean he's not the one who created it

>Muh 1D chess
Trump isn't using Israel for whatever, Israel is using the US to escape the consequences of its retarted foreign-policies and backward ways.

No, they condemned people chanting "Jews out." Israel hates Soros as much as he hates Israel and supported Hungary being against him. Benjamin Netanyahu also supports Trump building a wall to keep illegal immigrants out.

What you want is a pure ethnostate where anyone who has a different heritage isn't allowed. That's never going to happen. Even the Nazis hadn't implemented something like that. They still had niggers living in Germany alongside fucking slavs.

Mind you, I would be totally OK if you pale white ghosts never came to Cyprus again with your burning pig skin and bear bellies, you can take the Turkroaches with you seeing as Sup Forums now suddenly seems to support Muhammad (not a surprise, Europe and America now have large Muslim populations, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if half of the posters here are called Ahmed).

Feels good in my country where I insult Islam as much as I want and police will probably join in. In the West, you've got people being arrested over insulting Muhammad on Twitter and you fucking idiots think it's a Jewish plot still lol.

typical israel supporter

Sup Forums only allows one set of political beliefs. Everything else is shouted down and ridiculed without any real discussion

Jewish glass repair business goes around smashing windows.
It's day one stuff.
But normies are not even on that level or close to it.

>liberals hate everything Trump does
>hate anyone he helps
>hate everyone he helps

reflect upon this

What really just chaps my ass if that if Obama had said he's moving the embassy to Israel he'd be given a Nobel peace prize, again.

I can't believe there are actually people on Sup Forums now who support Israel.
The_donald has fucking destroyed this place and is raping it's corpse.

ISRAEL DID 9/11!!!!!

END OF DISCUSSION!

No Europe should be Israel for white people. That's our homeland.
We lost our shot at becoming an ethnostate by importing so many nigs from Africa.

>Trump approves of Jerusalem as capital of Israel
>Everyone immediately turns against Israel, exposes their hatred
>Without US, Israel wouldn't be shit.
>Trump bumps elbow into Israel's rib, says we've got their back
>Gets into a hot situation
>Israel disses Trump/USA for some reason
>Trump cuts ties and lets the hounds at them

I thought of this but it's a stretch 2bqhm

soon we will be the only nation left that would help them militarily
Punished trump makes 100% sense when taking this into account

American Jewish author Ron Rosenbaum writes "goes so far as to justify" a Samson Option approach:[27]

Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

I'd like to see a break down of where the money goes. I'm not saying the us is pure evil but to pretend that emergency infrastructure repair after bombing a country is altruism is insane

/ouroldroastie/

jesus some of these wingnuts are stupid

righteous little minds

jesus. ann is red pilled on the jewish issue. just not being able to talk about it. like pat buchanan

oh god. /pol is dead. fucking jewish kikes and boomers from the r_donald are fucking cancer. i get depressed every time i read pro israel post

>No, they condemned people chanting "Jews out."
Which is still hypocrisy because the Israelis wouldn't allow a bunch of Catholic Poles in their country.

and don't forget, the people that want the money for these mitigation projects arent donating their own money. they're taking yours

Hail Iron Ann Coulter!

I completely support Israel.
1) America First
2) Israel Second

No, I will follow the example of the Jews and support ethnostates for white people but not for Jews. The silver rule: do unto others as they do unto you.

I think we would be better off if we just nuked all of Africa and erased it entirely.

why at all?

a hero in his own mind no doubt

KNEEGROW, USS LIBERTY, 9/11, 10/1 NEED I SAY MORE?

This frigid cunt is just mad about life passing her by.
White knighting a barren woman is leafposting at its very finest tho.

???
trump the anti static cyber genius?