Happening: National Emergency Declared

President Trump has declared a national emergency

Letter to Congress:
>I hereby report that I have issued the enclosed Executive Order (the “order”) declaring a national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States posed by serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

Executive Order:
>I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

List of To-BeTFO'd Companies and Individuals
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx

Not here to make conspiracy theories
Not here to LARP for 798 threads about what we believe is going to happen
This is a serious political happening worth our attention

(yes I made this because it's pissing shills off.)
Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cWDs7VCAh0Q
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/it’s-unprecedented-bank-new-york-freezes-23-billion-kazakh-assets
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
archive.is/q4FAu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does this mean?

LARP

inb4 thumbnail shills

More, or less? More people have been added to travel restrictions. Not really sure about the entire reasoning behind it. Some are kikes, some mudslimes, some chinks. It's pissing off the shills so bad, that they spammed down the last thread.

inb4muhisraelfaggot

holy fuck, here we go boys

smells like the start of a huge crackdown

>Muh National emergency
>Zero proof

Global pedo scum getting BTFO

youtu.be/cWDs7VCAh0Q

,also it's not a larp. He was one of the spam fags in the last thread. There should be one other US poster spam fag.

>It's not a LARP I swear

The onslaught is just fucking amazing. I've seen this place hit but the sliding and shitposting is just grand finale level autism.

itsafraid.jpg

Bump.

THIS IS A JEW PSY OP THREAD THERE IS NO NEW INFO BESIDES THE EXECUTIVE ORDER

LARP

>discussing an EO is larp

>muh antisage
Hi granny.

LARP TO SAVE ISRAEL.

I honestly hope this is real. The content of it has me salivating.

It's not. But claiming it's some end of the NWO and it's saving the fucking world, is.

god damn this board is dead when there's nothing happening

back to

I wouldn't mind if boomers contributed to this thread. Maybe they'd have some insight.

I'm not even the same OP, dumb nigger. I'm just making this, because I'm annoyed at sandniggers here spamming threads down they don't like.

CHUCK SCHUMER RAPE PARTY PICS COMING SOON

Holy shit, this looks legit.

All these shills trying so hard - the link goes direct to the White House site, who are you trying to fool? Hold onto your anuses.

And no where in this thread was that mentioned

The derailer shows his hand yet again

Your boy James is talking to authorities faggot.

HAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHA

>Things a boomer would say
Hi CBTS
>It's a sandnigger conspiracy!
>No mention of the Jew
Ok schlomo.

troll or shill, can't tell yet. either way you're a faggot

He's one of the sandniggers.

Says the fucking VPN Israeli shill.

Someone please tell us wtf this mean!!!

Guess again, schlomo.

How about you go through the past 7 threads that got posted on Sup Forums today child.

LARP material for the Trump Cult.

How will liberals try to spin Turmp standing up for human rights?

It's a shill, read through the last two threads and all of a sudden they pop out like a nigger smiling in the dark.

There is two of them, sometimes a third. One is a litteral nigger, the other has hands that rival lorreta lynch's ankles.

>Theyre muslims!

wrong, it's a nigger and a fat jew.

>Making claims with zero evidence
Next you'll be telling us about your reptilians.

>Still no evidence of this

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/it’s-unprecedented-bank-new-york-freezes-23-billion-kazakh-assets

HE'S ACTUALLY SEIZING/BLOCKING ASSETS AND IMPOSING SANCTIONS

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:
(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure;

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

He's only targeting FOREIGN human rights abusers! How xenophobic and racist!

please be Enabling Act
>please be Enabling Act
please be Enabling Act
>please be Enabling Act
please be Enabling Act
>please be Enabling Act

read the 3rd thread, you claimed it yourselves.

Don’t waste the bump limit on responding to shills, lads.

The general shill arguements:
>literally nothing
>LARP

However,
>literally something (exec order, letter to Congress, declaration of National emergency)
>no one (yet) is claiming to have insider information or anything

Remember, we are researching developing politics, not sitting around creating threads so a namefag can drop bits of confirmation biases.

We are also not here to argue with shills.

Is this reeeel?

twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

This has been posted 100+ times today. You feel the need to perpetuate these bullshit LARP threads though.

why is it always an amerimutt that can't comprehend people speaking multiple languages?
ke lo ke palomo

an·nex
verb
əˈneks,ˈaneks/Submit
append or add as an extra or subordinate part, especially to a document.
"the first ten amendments were annexed to the Constitution in 1791"

>doesn't seem very epic

>muh third thread!
I didn't come along until the fourth thread though. I People just don't like this CBTS LARP.

>why is it always an amerimutt
Using a JIDF meme. Nice one Mordecai.

Anyone involved in human rights violations got their assets frozen. Their assets can be frozen before they appear on the treasury list.

I
people
kek

AND NOTHING HAS DEVELOPED SINCE THE EO CAME OUT. You faggots are trying so hard to perpetuate these LARP threads.

so theses are the 2 shills?

THIS THREAD IS SPONSORED BY.....

Milchan was born in 1944 in Rehovot, British Mandate of Palestine (now Israel). His family is Jewish,[5] and he has a sister named Dalia. His mother was descended from European Jewish disciples of the Vilna Gaon who came to Palestine in the early 19th century, and he is the eighth generation of his family in the country. His father owned a fertilizer company,[6] which Milchan inherited at the age of 21 upon his father's sudden death. Over the years, Milchan turned the company into a successful chemical business.[7] He also earned a degree from the London School of Economics, before he and his company (Milchan Brothers Ltd.) were recruited to LAKAM, a secret Israeli intelligence organization responsible for obtaining technology and material for Israel's nuclear program, and other highly secretive programs.[8]

Milchan was first married to French model, Brigitte Genmaire, and later divorced. The couple had three children, Elinor, Alexandra, and Yariv. Elinor Milchan is a professional photographer.[9] He later married South African professional tennis player Amanda Coetzer.

You draw the purse net strings in, sweetie. Walnut sauce off the menu you sick fucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

>Muh shills
>Zero proof

>larp
IT'S ON WHITEHOUSE.FUCKING GOV
SHILL ON, YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED

We're not telling you to stop looking into the EO. We're telling you that your LARP threads CAPITALIZING on this EO are fucking stupid.

witnesssed

Yeah. They did this in the last thread too. I'm just going to make another thread, if they push this one to the bump limit too. They're wasting their time.

Prove I'm a shill.

Yeah, there were two shills in the other thread. They might have some sockpuppets too.

>MUH EO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claiming it's the end of the swamp and it's stopping the NWO is what these threads are about.

He answered your question for you.

You feel the need to keep making threads. It's almost as if.......THIS IS CBTS 2.0

Didn't you make this exact same post in the last thread?

Im diamonds anons.
>you are now aware you are lucky enough to be in this timeline

Que baina, wtf is this shit cabron? I haven't been in-country for two years, Hitler is a thing?

It’s archived
archive.is/q4FAu

Also noticed in prev thread another divide. Look at this user This is a different bread baked after this one was made.

No one else would try this hard to derail a thread. You, and your buddy did it in the last one too.

Kek, I was making a joke. Tell the pizza loving shills in here that.

>This is a different bread baked
CBTS CONFIRMED

What's LARP about this thread?

why don't you talk about this?

This order is effective at 12:01 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, December 21, 2017.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

You might want to search that first paragraph. There is a time limit!

Israel did 9/11

I would love to talk about israeli organ harvesting, go make a thread for it.

Keep it up, baker. Thanks for the warm bread.

this is a thread discussing an EO your first post is accusing op of larpingwhen if fact op clearly stated other wise in the op>Not here to make conspiracy theories
>Not here to LARP for 798 threads about what we believe is going to happen
>This is a serious political happening worth our attention

meanwhile you have 13 shit post that makes canadians look good

looks like a lot of Africans and Hispanics on this list...

prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order
> such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order??
huh?

He's mad cuz when i wrote the qrd a couple threads ago i got tons of juicy earnest (you)s. Enough that he could have earned dinner if he'd got them.

It was a decent rundown.

checked

Bump