Hibike! Euphonium

So when will there be a remake more accurate to the books? 26 episodes covering novel 1-4 Hopefully KyoAni doesn't touch it.

The author already accepted their work as inferior

BS.

It wouldve been great if they established Kumiko being inspired by Asuka's dad from the start.

It was already 90% accurate to the books, good luck finding another studio that would bother staying that true.

They don't differ much from the books aside from Shoe being more involved.

>It's an "EOP user pretending he read the source material" thread.

Nobody would dare remake Hibike because they would predictably fall short on the music sequences compared to Kyoani and be laughed out of the industry.

What I would like is a more blended second season. We do not need a Nozomi/Mizore subplot and the Asuka/Mamiko felt too detached from the plot of the fist season.

Can't go wrong with more Asuka

Then how would you do the Kansai competition without Nozomi/Mizore

That's a huge difference though. Its like purposegully shat on his character he is pretty big part of Kimikos life and development as a character.

That's only explained in the novel, though. By leaving that out, the anime made Mizore arc a bit less than irrelevant to the overarching plot. S2 was very sloppy in some parts

No he isn't.

He is. They relagted many of scenes to the other girls. He talks to Kumiko about Mamiko rather than going to Mamiko directly. Kumiko isn't openly hostile tonhim in the novels and likes his company. KyoAni created this artificial void between them thatbwas never present in the novel.

Yes, KyoAni changed their relationship, but Kumiko's development did not suffer from that, all the important bits were given to Reina or were left to Kumiko to figure out on her own. Anime Kumiko is much more self aware and 'smart' in a way.

At the cost of throwing a character under the bus to the point that ending up with him woild look akward in the anime. What about the people who wanted to see Shuuich end from to novels on screen?

Why would anyone bother? For all that people complain about aspects of the second season, there's nothing really wrong with the series. The only people who say otherwise are the ones who autistically insist that absolutely nothing must change from the source material.

Won't we get mire hairpin Kumiko art?

>What about the people who wanted to see Shuuich end from to novels on screen?

All 2 of them? Their relationship didn't even play a big part in the novels, Kumiko revealing that she was in fact going out with him was one miserable line in the short stories novel. According to some interviews the author was just forced to make a male love interest so it could appeal to girls who like romance. It was also explained that the publisher forced her hand to change the ending of the first novel for a possible sequel, which makes sense since novel 2-3/S2 feel kind of different and detached from the first.

You beleive those yurigag lies? No, Takeda was not forced by her publishers to make a Shu end. Face it when translations of the novels come out I'll get the unadulterated version of Takeda's writing.

>Takeda asked to write more boos
True

Takedasked to make a het end
>false

>when will there be a remake more accurate to the books? 26 episodes covering novel 1-4 Hopefully KyoAni doesn't touch it
>KyoAni went and bought the animation rights
>Hibikek remake not by KyoAni
>Hibikek remake
Also, as this user said, why would anybody wants to put themselves to shame by making a remake of a show made by KyoAni? Or do you really believe any other studio out there could put out something with the same production values as KyoAni did? Just look at that show by P.A. Works.

But HaruChika is one of the bottom rung PA Works. If it had the same quality as HanaIro directed by Masahiro Ando. Take a look at Salamichi no Apollon to see what a more tone accurate animation Hibike could of had. I can certainly see other studoos and animators doing it.

Apollon was 90% rotoscoping and it still looked like smudgy garbage, not to mention the lack of realistic reflections in the instruments made them look like literal plastic toys.

Still, I don't hold KyoAni as a holy grail of animation.

You should because they are the best in the business.

Go back to your twitter megaxx

The whole point of the novels was to show that friendship was more important than love. How does Kumiko act around Shuichi, like a generic tsundere. How does Reina act around Taki, like a screeching autist. It's cute, but ultimately goes to show how frivolous the interactions are. It's not Shuichi who makes Kumiko realize her love of music (or him for that matter). It's not Taki who inspires Reina to get play Trumpet. If the romance is so important to the novels, why isn't she even wearing the hairpin on the cover of the sequel novel (the one with Rikka)?

The main reason anyone would still want this is because some faggots at tumblr would get upset.

Me neither, but I can see how much better their shows look from the average. Less than a handful of shows come out every year that look as good or are consistently as well animated as a KyoAni show. I can only think of Mob, Occultic 9, Kiznaiver and Flip Flappers surpassing Phantom Sales or Hibikek2 in terms of visuals and animation last year. If we're talking about shows where musical instruments are present, then only Shitgatsu wa Kimi Uso could probably compete against Hibike, but other than that, shows like Apollon, Kiniro Corda, Beck or Nodame all use cheap animation tricks like 3D or rotoscoping for almost all their performances.

Well she plans to write more Euphonium novels so let's see how Kumiko and Shuuichi's relationshio goes

Never, nigger. No one cares about the books.

> Nobody would dare remake Hibike
Nobody would want to remake Hibike in the first place. Why are you fags acting like this is some top-shelf material people would be scrambling for? It's just a random book series that got a mildly popular adaptation.

The books did get awards in nipland

Whoever remakes it, I just hope they completely remove Taki. He served no prurpose and was just a jerk for the sake of it.

Are you insane he is the one who jump starts the entire plot

Anime as a whole is cheaply made and poorly animated. KyoAni does a really good job with the budget they have, but you can see the rough edges inherent in the industry if you look close enough.

That said, I love their work and they regularly exceed my expectations.

her metastasizing tumor of plot ruined the second season. I fucking hate her stupid face and her bullshit fake personality why do people like her fuck

She pretty

Don't forget, new book about KumiRei graduation, marriage and happy life with a tons of sex scenes will be announced at the special event 03/17.

>It was already 90% accurate to the books
>P.S., I've never read the books
It shows.

Thank you Based KyoAni

No one here did read them. Animeonly fags probably think it's a proper adaptation. How they know?

>that reina outfit
HOLD MY DICK BROS

I guess the verdict on the novels will come soon when it's released by yenpress

So what are you looking for? An extended Mizore/Nozomi arc?

They properly congested the novel. Aside from some changes near the end it was faithful.

I'm still impressed Kumiko won this bijin over.

>shoefags still butthurt: the post

I think you meant the sequel novel?

I think Shoe would be better with Sekina Iwata (twintails-chan).

NatsuRibbons a best.

Not really.

Who said I was looking for anything? Just calling out (likely) bullshit.

Name a studio that's had the same animation quality as Kyoani with the same consistency. Even the greats like Madhouse have occasional dips in quality whereas ever since K-On you can guarantee that Kyoani shit will look great every episode with every character perfectly on model, even on throwaway shows like Amaburi.

Because animation quality is the most important thing if you want to adapt source material properly.

>Still, I don't hold KyoAni as a holy grail of animation.

Fun fact, they're called Nakayoshikawa on pixiv because Nakagawa + Yoshikawa and they're also nakayoshi.

Holy fuck, I feel like an idiot for never noticing this.

And also not noticing that both their names are alliterative.

Yeah, once I posted the pixiv tag.

>few nakayoshi doujin were made
>only about 2 to 3 were scanned
>none tl
Fuck, at least scan the rest.

Man, Kumiko can be so incredibly pretty at times.

>Hopefully KyoAni doesn't touch it
lol

>implying KyoAni meme filter improves anything

What did she mean by this?

Didn't you tell me Kyoani doen't make show anymore for money just by pandering for yuri sihtters?

That No, thank you! Kumiko face is just too cute

Where's /ourguy/?