Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/944036759788294144
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/944064881518678016
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we take more action against his academics?
Like Sandre or Zabbie?
Maybe towards his admins like Habeeb?

Lol, silly Sup Forums.

How will the skeptics recover? I'm being genuinely serious right now too. This fucked them up.

And so the panic begins.

Don't

DON'T FORGET ABOUT AMY

BTFO LIST

KRAUT [DELETED EVERYTHING]
JEFF [LOOKS READY FOR A SEPPUKU STREAM, LONG RAMBLING APOLOGY VIDEO WHERE HE ADMITS TO LYING]
BASED MAMA [KILLROY IN SHAMBLES]
VADIM [DESTROYED BY JIM ON TWITTER]
BUNTY KING [LITERAL AUTISM]
SANDRE [YOUTUBE SCIENTIST]
ZABBIE [YOUTUBE SCIENTIST]
THAT GIRL [BROKE DOWN CRYING]
VEE [MIGHT GET SUED BY CRP, BTFO'D BY JFG]
SARGON [HEAVILY IMPLICATED BUT COMING AWAY CLEAN AT THE MOMENT]
THUNDERFOOT [NEW VIDEO IS INCREDIBLY DUMB, CLEARLY ATTENTION SEEKING AND HE IS LOSING SUBS.]
CRP [TOO MUCH AUTISM TO LIST]
ZEPH [EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED]
AMY HARMON [THE NYT REPORTER IN KRAUT'S SERVER, NO FALLOUT RECEIVED YET]

REMEMBER TO KEEP ATTACKING

Who?

that's the NYT journo hanging out on Kraut's doxxing server.

Daily Reminder: Aydin a CUTE

see

Zabbie and Sandre will be BTFO by Jim when he makes his video about youtube scientists.

>ZEPH [EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED]

i bet she makes some stinky poops

CUTE CUTE CUTE

don't you dare gas /ourwaifu/

Cutie
>that gut
>that arm hair
>that "i got molested" hair dye job
>that disgusting freckle above her elbow

no. just no.

Let's shine some light on her.

DEATH TO SCEPTICISM

Jesus, a fucking NYT reporter just chilling with a bunch of crypto SJWs in order to get a scoop on who da big bad evil nazis are. We really need to purge the Jews and their media from this country.

it's you
you da big bad evil nazi

DEATH TO SCEPTICISM

LONG LIVE SKEPTICISM

whats the point of piercing? at what point in your life do you decide, hey, i'm going to pay this goy to pierce my fucking nose permanently, and then put a fucking metal ring in it, and wear it all the time. also, whenever i take pictures of myself i'll make sure i angle my face so the shitty metal ring i put in the hole i made in my nose is prominent.

Say it with me now:
YOUTUBE
SCIENTISTS

I've kinda heard these news... but wasnt Kraut /ourguy a few years back?

I lost interest in him in 2015, wth happened? All his videos are deleted.

Don't forget about the leftypol namefags in there. Or several of the "scientists" being involved in the doxings. Listen to the sargon tape to see just how scientific these "youtube scientists" are.

SI SI SENOR ACADEMICO POR FAVOR RESPONDO!

Yeah and wouldn't be one if the kites just acted like fucking humans and didn't try to subvert every culture in the most vile ways to make a quick shekel to feed their superiority complex.

>ourguy
Entry level anti-Islam, anti-feminism stuff.

Autismo?
Larping?
Or juicy?

twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/944036759788294144

LAWSUITS FIRED

twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/944064881518678016

>This drama has just given Jim and Internet Historian easy work for the next couple of months
Thankyou God for this gift we have received.

>soygoy
Of course it's not proof on its own, but we're getting a lot of possible leads and circumstantial evidence here.
We know Sargon has been using underhanded tactics in the past to discredit the "alt right" (like that kekistan cringe shit that he pushed)
We know that Sargon was closely involved with Kraut and even helped prop him up to where he is today
We know Sargon, while pretending to be neutral, kept propping up Kraut's ant-scientific videos in an effort to help "debunk le alt-right"
We know that as soon as Kraut started getting exposed, Sargon panicked and tried to quickly cut ties and throw him under the bus
We know that Kraut has 5 hours of private audio recordings with Sargon
We know that Sargon was giving """advice"""" to Kraut about this whole thing.
We have unreliable hearsay from that Coach Redpill boomerfag that Sargon is implicated.
We have screenshots that *may* allude to Sargon's involvement
Nothing concrete yet, but the noose is tightening. We really need those fucking tapes from Zeph to seal the deal. I guarantee Sargon knew exactly what was going on here. My theory is that Sargon pushed for Kraut to do his "debunk the alt right" series in the first place, sort of as a way of testing the waters. Sargon cares first and foremost about his viewcount, and didn't want to risk that by going after us himself. So instead he sends Kraut as a test run.

>If kraut was successful and it didn't harm his reputation/viewcounts, then Sargon and others would've joined in
>If kraut failed (as he has, spectacularly), then Sargon would wash his hands and claim he was never part of it and just stay backed-off.

>that "i got molested" hair dye job
Bruh its Lilith from the Borderlands series. Like I can't defend the rest of those comments, because it comes down to preference, but come on this is a picture of her cosplaying a character with that hair style.

bored
enjoy

dont gas me bro

someone should tweet to crp that it's time to fire up that lawsuit

People mentioned MouthyBuddha overdosing on redpills so I went to check him out. I've never seen his stuff but I like his style.

The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY

Mmm. Back in the day that was enough. I know he's a target for sjws like shaun.

Well, if all these people go down the tubes, this'll just create a vacuum for potentially worse bullshit. Just remember that. I doubt they'll go down the tubes though. Kraut is fucked, maybe BM, but I think the rest'll survive.

Also Sargon dindu nuffin wrong.

Sargon is too fucking inept to actually plot anything

Post yfw the skeptic meme is finaly over

where does kraut get his english accent from?

he doesn't have an English accent

Meh. It's not over. They're not dead. They certainly took a fucking hit though.

>nu-pol defending (((kraut)))

Really makes you think

I had my ear pierced and stretched out to 10mm, and I had my lip left and centre pierced. It's been a long time since and everything has healed back to normal, but I did it because it was some edgy shit, it was cool as a kid and it made me look cool (or so I though at the time). Why people would keep or get piercings well in to adulthood I really don't know.

I don't know at which point he turned in to a spastic, I don't watch any of these people or this sort of stuff. I'm just here to poke fun.

He is 50% anglo and 37.5% German/austrian mix. And some jew so more anglo than German. His last name is Brittish as fuck and his first name is jewish.

>BASED MAMA [KILLROY IN SHAMBLES]

I dont give a shit about ee sa leb drama but what happened here? Some of the speakers got kicked or left?

his mothers name is lancaster so it's probably genetic you know

From Germany.

Are you sure? I've heard that too, but he fakes EVERYWHERE then. Why? Maybe he was home schooled by an English parent?

>english accent
What the fuck are you chatting m8? He doesn't sound slightly English.

didn't he say "english of polish descent"
i don't think he's even got any english

>he fakes EVERYWHERE
to seem intelligent?
he's fucking annoying

Young Germans tend to speak their English very well. I think the education program emphasises the accent.

ok let me rephrase where does he get his accent from?

like i've never met someone in real life talk like that? he doesn't even sound like he's putting it on?

Am I correct in assuming everyone is going to start doxing everyone else now? A massive internet dox war would be glorious.

>he doesn't even sound like he's putting it on
he is

kikemama let go of all alt-rght speakers that just all happened to be on krauts shitlist, that and a shitty nda and 6month no-compete contact.

From his mind

>ok let me rephrase where does he get his accent from?
Academia.

Lol no one wants to take responsible for his failure.

some got kicked and she was doing shady shit like nickel and diming people and trying to get them to sign NDAs. A whole bunch of people have decided not to go

>english of polish descent
MEIN SIDES

he's probably not a kraut
and he's probably not a tea
it's sad

its literally not a native accent
its a trained accent like American Transatlantic accent

Long story short:
>Kraut makes anti-islam videos about Germany
>Sargon gives him exposure, Kraut gets big
>"skeptic" community well-connected, inter-promote themselves extensively(benign)
>skeptic girl(Rage) makes a race realism after skeptic nigger won't take no for an answer
>nigger butthurt, drags rest of the skeptics into chasing her off the internet
>Kraut doxes her
>Kraut sees nothing wrong with this, and develops a persecution complex towards the "alt-right" for people disapproving of him doxing others
>goes underground for a while
>sets up a discord with "youtube scientists" to help him
>comes back and launches a new video series intent on debunking the "alt-right" and race realism
>gets blown the fuck out by a drunk frogleaf laughing at him in 3-hour streams, and an autistic homosexual who's been obsessively researching race and genetics for a decade creating the best and most extensive collection on the topic since the bell curve
>Kraut takes up to 2 months per video, said autist rebukes him in >24 hours, and frogleaf does it in real-time
>Kraut gets demolished thrice, and comes back for more thrice
>Kraut tired of humiliation, starts digging up dirt on every "alt-right" youtuber with more than 16 views
>extensive doxing operation gets exposed including hilariously autistic spy-larping
>Kraut lies every step of the way, still unrepentant
>Kraut's old forum account discovered, anal beads, crossdressing, cucking, corsets and vibrating nipple clamps made public knowledge
>Kraut's mother identified
>Kraut continues to embarrass himself until he reaches the point of no return
>tries to pin everything on his friend in an "appology" video
>said friend is so paranoid he even records conversations with his own mother
>Kraut runs off the internet
>on literal suicide watch
>most of the skeptic community implicated in the doxing op
>extreme amounts of autism and degeneracy to be seen in Jim's new video series

>Academia.

but he doesn't sound like he's educated in STEM maybe arts or some shit

>The Guardian
>fedora wearing squirrel
>"class:God Killer"

It reminds be a bit of that meme where a person from all the different major religious and racial groups take it in turns refusing a fat woman.

I was memeing mate. I have no clue where he gets that autistic accent from.

>red star

thanks for the OC, bud

Is kraut university educated?

Ask his scientists

Fine, I'll check them my damn self.

He dropped out of high school and was forced to get a GED, and apparently he is starting to finally get into possibly become college educated.
Oh, and he worked as a janitor.

High school dropout.

He's a high-school dropout.

> imgur.com/a/xT8BH
Have you seen this Sup Forums?
HE.
JUST.
CAN'T.
STOP.

He OD on redpills after that leftist broke him and now he is insane. Watch the JF video on him.

Say it with me now:
Right-wing
comedians

thats the thing he doesn't sound university educated i'm sure the accent will fool people who haven't gone to university and been educated but the rest of us can kind of see he isn't educated

He cleaned out shit from old peoples asses. Thats how far he got. Also no one is going to ever hire him with all the shit he has put on the Internet. The normies hate him for his anti SJW views and we hate him because... Well. He's between a rock and a hard place

doubt and me is the absolutely most JUST personality of all time
we need a huge fucking compilation of everything, including

>wanting to be german metokur
>probably not a kraut, probably not a tea
>failed public fucking education

End yourself all over the keyboard with a razor you useless "centrist" muppets.

Is Mister Metokur one of the only people on pol that can be refered to by his first name and everyone knows?
When people say Jim everyone knows its metokur. Is there any other people like this?

>anal beads,crossdressing, cucking, corsets nipple clamps

Proof?

It's been 5 days of this shit already. Can you just move your discussion elsewhere? Eceleb drama has nothing to do with politics.

ben

Say it with me now:
Disgusting faggots
are people

Ok, he clearly does not have any shame. We probably need to take this off the internet a bit to push him across the edge.

>kikemama let go of all alt-rght speakers that just all happened to be on krauts shitlist

The fuck, I thought the whole idea was supposed to be open to everyone, free speech, ect?

seriously, watch the rundown
it's worth the popcorn

only the political front it relates to youtube embracing racism