Is there anything cool or noble about Vietnamese people? Have they done anything worth respecting in history?

Is there anything cool or noble about Vietnamese people? Have they done anything worth respecting in history?

I have my personal heritage which I'm pretty proud of. My grandfather left his shit village and went off to fight for the south against the commies. We're Vietnamese Catholics, not nihilist Buddhist shitskins. Half white, feels good.

But Vietnamese people in general seem to be the bastard children of Chinese/French/Russian conquest. We're known for our cone hats and rice patty fields, not our art or our civilization. We don't have iconic warriors like the samurai or Templars. Nam is a tourist fuckhole when it's not just as corrupt and shitty as every other Asian nation.

Are we literally nigger-tier when compared to the Chinese or Japs?

Really good at fighting empires and winning.

>cucked the mongols
>cucked the ming dynasty
>revengecucked the french
>cucked the USA

>Have they done anything worth respecting in history?
beat the strongest military force in the world using their brains
peaceful people

They killed a bunch of yanks. That's pretty good.

Breddy gud candy

Just spent two months over there going right out to back water areas. It's amazing the number of minority groups there are that make up viet nam. Even the commie police and army guys were pretty cool to hang out with drinking and smokin'.

>We don't have iconic warriors
sure you do. we don't just think of cone hats and rice paddies, we think of shooting tunnelgooks wearing cone hats in rice paddies, it's iconic as fuck.

The Vietnamese also cucked the commie chinks pretty hard after defeating the US in the same decade, and most people tend to forget about that.

The Vietnamese language sounds pretty ugly though. It's almost as ugly as Cantonese.

No. They vote overwhelmingly democrat like the chinks they are

Go there an find out.

> Yes....but I say this about ALL people like a TRUE Nazi.

You guys are crafty little fuckers you made some Wicked fucking booby traps with nothing but a fucking knife and some sticks and it was the most lethal weapon in the war

I'm completely in the dark about this. How did they fuck with their commie overlords?

I live in southern commiefornia. The wealthy Chinese here have openly stated that the Vietnamese are the niggers of all asians.
My observations of the Vietnamese have been that theyre generally afraid of non Vietnamese, its like their parents brought them up to think others would eat them or something and the males I've worked with are angry with the women preferring whites, Hispanics and nigs over vietnamese men.
They truly have a fucked up situation out here, theyre outnumbered and not respected by the other asians.
They dont necessarily succeed at anything however do focus well on trying to get the job done.
Ive made friends with a few at work before, and you can see they have this slight hopelessness about them.

>Get pushed all the way back to the Capital
>Everything in the North is picked clean by the Chinks
>Deserved it for invading poor Cambodia
Fuck you, យួន

I did go there a year ago.

The first thing I think of when I think about Vietnam is pedos travelling their for underage sex tourism, and this YouTube video where a tourist throws grenades into a pond.

>1 million bullets per kill
lul
eternal rice farmer rage. accept defeat

My experience with pretty much all Asian people is that they all think that they're the SUPREME race and that everyone else is some form of ant person. Viets included feel this way. What spurred my question was the fact that, when thinking of Vietnamese achievements, nothing really comes to mind.

>beat the strongest military force in the world using their brains
They beat South Vietnam. We withdrew by the time Saigon fell.

>throwing grenades into ponds

Probably for fishing. It's not sustainable, but it's very effective short term

>tactical withdrawl
ran away and left the poor bastards to fend for themselves after installing puppet leaders
cowards and a total defeat for the USA

stfu and make me a bahn mi sandwich
and one more thing DO MA MAY! (only vc's will know what it means)

China invaded Vietnam in 1979 shortly after we left. China was wanted to annex Vietnam but they inexperienced chinese troops got wrecked by the veteran vietnamese guerillas who were battle hardened after fighting the USA for a decade

This

Don't believe the communist "muh baby killer" propaganda. The south really wanted the Americans to stay and fight.

Di ngu, faggot

A bunch of your farmers peasants were able to repel one of the strongest armies of the time with nothing but a bunch of traps and tunnels. I'd say that's pretty impressive.

ann yu em, fucker!

Then Stacy at Accounting goes home with Josh from Sales rather than with Tran of Engineering and that brain bubble pops

>2017
Stacy goes with Tyrone

They're pretty good housekeepers.

>We're Vietnamese Catholics
>But Vietnamese people in general seem to be the bastard children of Chinese/French/Russian conquest.
Not really, it's only your family who got cucked by the invaders.

It's half impressive. The US was pretty limp wristed about the whole war thing. As they still are

>My grandfather left his shit village and went off to fight for the south against the commies. We're Vietnamese Catholics, not nihilist Buddhist shitskins. Half white, feels good.
Honorary. Who seconds this motion?

fucked a viet grill once. her uncle chased me out of the house with a cleaver

that was probably her uncle/brother/lover

he was also my supervisor.
bizarrely there were zero repercussions at work the next day.

my theory is he didn't recognize me out of company uniform. Maybe "arr rook same" goes both ways.

Do you eat doggos?

it does

Hell no.

Definitely

Forgot to mention, there are definitely Viets who still do in Asia.
>be visiting posh areas of Nam
>doggos everywhere, cuties. No pits or bulls to be found, only good boys
>wake up in the hotel to horrible yelping in the streets
>doggo got hit by a car, citizens drag him out of the street while he's still screaming in pain

My mother tells me that they most likely snatched him up so they could boil him in a stew. Most American Asians in general are very fond of dogs, but only white fluffy doggos. Half the time they're more decor and less companion, which is kinda shitty.

Vietnamese looked at their writing system and determined that Chinese writing makes no sense. So they collectively said fuck that and adopted the Latin alphabet with modifications. Changing something that important deserves respect. I think only Korea with the invention of Hangul did something similar.

That plus fighting off literally everyone for decades and being one of the few countries to ever successfully invade a jungle hellhole and stop a genocide deserves respect.

good to know

You've helped me see things from a different perspective Anons. Thank you.

shit thread desu

T commie mainlander

What sort of revisionist history is this?

>Vietnam wins
>somehow cedes land to China and all their factories north of Saigon are dismantled and taken to China.
>winning

>The Mutts fear the Vietcong