#AUSPOL SUZUKI IN THE CITY EDITION

Sup cunts. Hope none of you ended up in hospital yesterday from that terror attack.

>Australian wages stall, as immigration soars
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-22/wages-stall-as-population-soars/9281552

>Flinders Street rampage: refugee driver made utterances, including about ‘Muslim mistreatment’
archive.is/vvSc1

>Australian warplanes to end air strike campaign against Islamic State targets in Iraq and Syria
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-22/australia-expected-to-end-air-strikes-in-iraq/9281600

>'Australia's slave trade': The growing drive to uncover secret history of Australian South Sea Islanders
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-22/australian-south-sea-islanders-blackbirding/9270734

>Chinese raise trade boycott fears over deteriorating relations
couriermail.com.au/business/chinese-raise-trade-boycott-fears-over-deteriorating-relations/news-story/929ae335fdb1e9540554502a654efb42

>‘You can’t forget they voted No’ How do you go to Christmas lunch as a queer person when your family voted No in the same-sex marriage postal survey?
archive.is/9cA3d

>Australian shares to open firmer in last pre-Christmas trading day
afr.com/brand/before-the-bell/australian-shares-to-open-firmer-in-last-prechristmas-trading-day-20171221-h08k2m

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b
3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
smartcompany.com.au/finance/economy/why-dick-smith-says-australian-businesses-could-be-forced-to-pay-27-interest-on-business-loans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.........

>Also

Q. When is a terrorist attack not a terrorist attack.
A. SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!

Seriously but, how the fuck was yesterday not a terror attack?

we only had 142,600 babies born this year. I wonder how many of them were white. We need to stop importing fucking people

What's for dinner tonight lads?

enchiladas the white people kind that come in a packet

FUCK ABC AND FUCK THEIR STATE FUNDED ECHO CHAMBER

Nice. I had nachos for lunch earlier. I think I will have fish & salad or something tonight.

Dont matter in 30 years everyone will be Chinese

Who's listening to MMM on Australia day? I am.

Fuck Briggs the fat fuck. Comparing people who listen to MMM to burning crosses. Just a dumb coon.

Wage stagnation + rental rates increasing are fucking hammering the working class. You have no idea how bad it is.

yeah I guess I'll probably be dead by then I dunno if my liver can keep up with my drinking habits

yeah I will probably make a salad to go with it so I get some vegetables. been eating like shit because work is flat out

Dunno. Going to the cricket. Maybe a hotdog

you gonna drink some beers senpai?

I'm getting racial reassignment surgery soon to get my Chinese conversion complete within 4 years.
Feels good desu.

Porterhouse steak and some chips.

how much baby formula do you have to tax each day?

Have a massive hangover so there is only one choice, pizza.

About to slip in to a soothing rum and coke to ease the pain

3 year old fan stopped working the other day. Was a good fan. $150.

Would rather pay $250 and get Aussie fan that works for life.

Sitting next to a jap fan that is about 30 years old now.

We should just make our own shit. I'm pretty sick of gook shit.

We've got enough fucking people now to work the factories.

>Melbournians are shit and need to die
>This terror attack is awful

Pick one

Melbourneanon here.

Was at Penny Blue in the CBD when I heard the sirens after the SUV of peace made its appearance at Flinders Street.

Was kind of weird to sit there with my bro, with us knowing instantly that it was a mussie with an attitude, while the rest of the bar just going on with their live completely oblivious.

There was a table of fags there, completely unaware of whats in store for them if sharia reaches down under

I still got a jap build sharp microwave from 1997 and it works. meanwhile my mate bought a $99 chink made one and it blew up after 18 months

refugees and asians

I'll turn it on and have it the background to spite that fat boong.

Same my mum has an old jap microwave. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Next time I buy stuff might be worth trying to get jap made.

the thing I don't get about these Islamic terroist is that killing random people isn't going to do shit. Yeah it will put terror into the general population. It won't stop the Governments of the west and their alphabet agencies from doing what the fuck they want. Our government is fucking us over just if a different way

Islam taking over would be better than this current faggot shit show that our country has become.

I'd argue that the jihad was been pretty successful, indirectly.

The soft jihad has our governments arresting us for facebook posts critising islam after they run a few of us over, so we are cowed into silence.

Meanwhile, we import them by the thousands, while they hollow out sections of cities and basically eject any non-believers.

The mussies are doing quite well, thanks to the politicans. Thank god for Trump

Killing random people perpetuates a cycle, you must understand that people from that place do not think like we do.

>The soft jihad has our governments arresting us for facebook posts critising islam after they run a few of us over, so we are cowed into silence.
I am honestly stunned that nobody has lynched some immigration official yet.

oh as a conquering tactics it is working yes. That is what the leaders are doing. I am talking more about how they influence their followers into it. They tell them about how America is killing innocent muslims in whatever sand country. Which they are the CIA are doing fucked up shit like they have done for 50 years. Killing people here isn't going to stop that. Our government doesn't give a shit about regular people, all they care about is staying in power

This. Some Jap stuff I have is almost 2 decades old. Everything chink breaks in less than 5 years often in less than 3.

yeah I guess they could just see it as an eye for an eye since that's how sharia seems to work

Jihadis don't really care for any of that as a motivator for what they do, violence is what Muhammad used in their holy book for conquering the middle east, and people are just emulating that, maybe they want copycat killings to occur or maybe they want to motivate others to turn violent, the mind of a sandnigger is a tricky one to figure out.

Jap white goods all pushing 10 + years here too.

yeah much easier to understand a nigger, they live in the moment and never think about what will happen tomorrow

>hangovers
suck down some hydralyte or other electrolyte shit before you pass out, hangovers won't bother you again

shit's also fucking magic when you have to endure a long flight somewhere

Fucken oath cunt Triple M rocks Australia

>Our government doesn't give a shit about regular people

That the most stunning thing about this for me - our 'leaders' have clearly decided that some run over citizens are acceptable losses as long as they can keep flooding the country with 3rd world fuckwits.

Can you even imagine how the number of rapes Merkel is pretty much directly responsible for?

>Feminist my left nut

Dam right, what is happening now, I hear police with sub machine guns are going to start patrolling Melbourne now (Probably Vic pol CIRT guys)

>internet died on monday night
>tuesday morning call up telstra to ask what the fuck is going on
>they say there's network issues on their end and it should be fixed in 48 hours
>48 hours later, nothing changed
>call them up again to ask what the fuck is going on
>they apologize and say they're getting the better team working on it to expedite a fix, should be fixed in 24 hours
>24 hours later, nothing changed
>ask neighbors, they're all on TPG and have no issues
>call them up again to ask what the fuck is going on
>they apologize and say they're getting the even better team working on it, the last team apparently started testing to see what was wrong but never finished
>they currently believe it's an issue on the NBN end and not the telstra end
>their only means of communicating with the NBN people is a fucking email address
>sounds like they have no idea what the fuck is wrong let alone how long it will take to fix it
>christmas holiday is about to happen so there won't be anyone there to fix my internet
>about to have no internet over the entire christmas holiday break
>phone reception is shit at home, the only connection I can get is a 2/5 bar 3G signal
>took 5 tries just to make this post, had to take out the image since upload was timing out

FUCKING TELSTRA RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>shit's also fucking magic when you have to endure a long flight somewhere

I'm flying to Colombia in a couple of weeks so i'll remember that, thanks.

Anyone up for headphones bros?

Snags on bread

I wish more people would see that the Government just say whatever they think can get them voted in. The whole stop the boat thing was just a way for them to look hard on immigration

>Australia's population swelled by 388,000 in the year until June — which is more than 1,000 people being added to our population every day.
Why the FUCK are they bringing this many people into the country annually?
>Australia's population growth is extraordinarily high when compared to our global peers, at 1.6 per cent per year.
>Australia is expected to have 38 million people by 2050.
Where the FUCK are they all meant to go? Why the FUCK are they doing this? Why the FUCK is it necessary or beneficial to anyone?

am i allowed to be here

ACDC; BIG BALLS must win

Vote now, vote often.

they don't want welfare-leeching rapefugees either

better in their eyes to have more changs and pajeets who will at least work and pay taxes

ditching telstra is the best move a cunt can make in this country

fuck they're useless

gonna make myself a godly hamburger and wash it down with a cold one

Dick smith actually talked about this.

>ENTREPRENEUR Dick Smith says it is “not accidental” that immigration skyrocketed by 27 per cent last year, accusing Australian politicians of cooking the books to keep economic growth figures artificially high.

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b

It's a literally a population pyramid scheme. The current population is in debt, they cannot afford to take on more debt because the interest payments are beyond their movable income, and they cannot spend money because they haven't got any, therefore they cannot drive the economy.
The """""solution""""" to this is to import people by the boatload and load them up with debt too. That keeps the economy "growing". But it's not actually growing, it's just being spread thin while the real profits go into the pockets of politicians and their masters.

>be australian
>wake up next to me sistah
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all my petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the majestic irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on my way
>shitpost hard on Sup Forums all day so can afford to pay my internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>head home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of my ping instead
>finally arrive home, 1 bedroom 0 bathroom, 2.5 million AUD granny flat
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was mine all along
>cry myself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by a spoidah
>die

I know, and he was dismissed as an islamophobe and all of the completely valid points he made were completely dismissed
shit's fucked, if this continues it might even be worth jumping ship to some other country

>“It’s just an absolute disaster for our children and grandchildren,” said Mr Smith, an outspoken critic of Australia’s high immigration rate who has repeatedly called for Australia’s political parties to have a “population plan”.

>“It will destroy Australia as we know it today. We’re going to end up like the US where you have something like 50 million people on the dole who will never have a job,” he said. ‘It’s just complete madness. With automation and robotics there will be fewer meaningful jobs, we’ll end up just being a nation selling coffee to each other.”

>While mass immigration boosts the overall GDP figure and makes politicians “look as if they are doing well”, we “don’t have growth per capita”. “There’s no doubt, it’s not accidental,” Mr Smith said.

>“We’re in complete control of our immigration rate. With an economic system that requires perpetual growth, this is the way of getting it. The only other way is hard work, getting better productivity.”

why did Australians declare war on poor emu and not evil kangaroo?

kek, we need to make another /nzpol/

yeah but they need to cut immigration back. read that it's more like 1.8 million people looking for work because people are underemployed. We just need to face the fact that welfare is costing us too much. Cut immigration back to only people will skills really needed. Then try and get people who want to work jobs so they are not stuck on the dole. My brother has been looking for work for 5 years and he will get a part time job and it will last 6 months. He has given up and just doesn't give a shit anymore. I wonder how many other people under 30 are the same. Who just are now over it and just decided being a dole bludger for life is all they will ever have

Did you turn off your modem and back on again? fixes it everything ;)

seething

I'm glad the fucking gay marriage thing is done and dusted. I couldn't give a fuck about it one way or another, but at least in the coming elections each political party now actually has to try think up some policies to give them an actual fucking mandate and appeal to younger voters, rather than regurgitating the same tired 'promises of equality to appease the youth' angle they've used for the last 10 motherfucking years.

How about the government step the fuck up and start regulating immigration and forced diversity quotas. How about they do away with the Australian Cassification Board - almost the sole reason why so many strayans pirate shit, with their incredibly delayed review of material for classification, it's why Netflix, iTunes and the rest are fucking shit compared to the rest of the world.

Even that 1.8 million figure is cooked. They say unemployment is at 5% or 10%, but if you look at how many people are actually employed, the picture changes completely. 11 million Australians have jobs, 1 million of those are underemployed. The Australian tax base supporting this country of 25 million is only 10 million people. Essentially every worker has at least one leech solely dependent on their taxable income.

>Pirating

Top kek, I pretty much stopped as soon as the government started blocking websites for that.

The next hip thing they will legalize is probably recreational pot use.

I still pirate everything pretty much but I know how to get around all the blocking and ip logging. Id rather pay for a proxy or then give the kikes my money

The police are saying they guy had drug and mental health issues and that he missed an appointment the day before. Smells fishy tho

yeah it's shit as a full time working white male I get nothing while I support everyone else

Use a VPN, they haven't stopped shit.
They only managed to stop my parents from pirating.

>watching news today
>*swhooooss*
>*tchewwww*
>man drives over people in australia
>australian police say it is not terror related
>they also say the man is an australian of afghan background
>and has a history of mental illness
they got to you too?

Don't worry you will be made redundant and replaced with a women or a more diverse person soon enough and will be on the dole in no time.

kek but nah I pretty much can't get fired. I get away with pretty much anything because they tried that shit and women can't do manual labour

don't forget
>refugee driver made utterances, including about ‘Muslim mistreatment’
>motive still unknown

You work in a warehouse or something? Storeman?

I'd let the guy be supreme dictator.

smartcompany.com.au/finance/economy/why-dick-smith-says-australian-businesses-could-be-forced-to-pay-27-interest-on-business-loans/
>“One percent of us – and I’m one of them – hold 70% of the wealth in this country, and this incredible inequality is going to make it incredibly difficult for small business,”

>“Billionaires have doubled their wealth, but typical working class Australians have lost it all.”

Are normies buying this crock of shit. I dont interact with them so got no idea

It's only a DNS block. If you change your DNS to Googles you can access the sites again.

yeah they hired some women who all went on work cover and some poo's to drive forklifts. the women just do phones or other dumb shit. the poo's all got sacked because they kept crashing into shit and costing the company a heap of money

What do you think user? Many are saying he didn't know any better because he was mentally ill and the left wingers, well I'm sure you know they're defending that Afghans actions.

We are well and truly fucked.

Ah yer figured, I used to be a forkie myself a few years ago but only casual positions are around really.

Only way to get into that now is through a job agency that gives you temp work and they get rid of you in 6 months so you constantly have to rely on the job agency.

>read that it's more like 1.8 million people looking for work because people are underemployed.
plus all the ones they simply stopped counting

yeah I been doing it for years most new people are like you said. Just hired when we are busy and then let go later. I often tell them who the people are they should keep but I guess lots of people don't give a shit about helping out others with work ethic

they're called international jewry and "globalists" for a reason, frendo

We banned assault rifles after stuff like this, by the same logic we have to Ban Assault Cars Now.

It's only blocked through ISP's so use OpenDNS or Google DNS and voila!

The one thing I can credit Telstra with is protecting their customers privacy (so far) have never received email/letters

Had TPG while living with parents and they got heaps of letters

I don't even feel guilty because the shit they put out is so over budgeted yet so unwatchable, it makes me sick.

Normies aren't buying it in Perth.
People took a look at the photos and the dude with knives and called bullshit at the mental health story.

Did you get horny?

why are ethnics so unreliable?

i hate working with non english people, it's like dealing with kids.

I don't know if your company would even want to hire anyone from a job agency because of how the system works.

>Company gets money from agency to employ people
>More people they hire = more money
>Government gives agency more money depending on how often they get people jobs

And the cycle repeats.

i feel like the left shill hard for the mozzies and have public and private opinions. I can't believe cognitive dissonance is this strong. Altho i'm probably wrong about that.

And the rest, especially boomers don't give a fuck what the motive is. They just care about what directly impacts their lives and are apathetic to the point of self destruction. I fear it will take a significant amount of bloodshed before they snap out of it

>totally not terrorism guys

even normie bookers arnt buying it.

yeah it's fucked up but they do from time to time. only really happens if someone retires or we get new permanent people to supply. they pretty much use the job agency as like a trail and if their is a position to fill they take the person who is best out of all the temps

We banned the gun. How many children need to die before we ban the car?

I had pizza & chicken wings. Good shit

How are they going to transport ripped jeans to their hipster stores?

Yer its really such a scam to make unemployment figures seem less severe.

only these will be allowed, ban assault cars

No one needs an assault-car. When will right-wing car-nuts realise this?

So. When we gonna stop talking about rwds's and make them a reality?

I am just going to vote for everyone who is not the greens, LNP or Labor 1st in the hope they finally get the message that everyone is sick of their bullshit

Thank you for helping US burgers fight wars. Always up for a drink with Aussies!

Obviously they can get gender non-binary Islamic feminist demisexual couriers to transport them on tricycles, bigot. I can't believe it's the current year and you even had to ask. Ugh. I literally can't even.

These fully automatic high-displacement assault cars are widely available. Australia obviously has a car problem, and no-one's talking about it. I don't know how any intersectional feminyst can ignore such an obvious problem.

Colour it pink and change the scary eyes and I'd say you're right.