Sup Forums is going to hell

A real post on Ann Coulter's fb page. These boomers are out of control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
youtube.com/watch?v=e6r6LF6CLwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the boomers age war now

America has been going to shit since it started being cock hoslters for the jews. Fuck boomers.

Wow,
your adherence to our cause just keeps surprising me

fuck isreal those dirty jews

Lmao

I understand you ran out of goats

Lmao, america confirmed most cucked

Israel is a social construct

Aye,that's the way she looks

Gotem

How the fuck did the scofield bible become so widespread, to the point where scofield's teachings on supporting israel are treated as if they're just as canon as the bible itself?

Should I troll as a Christian who believes Israel is the chosen land or as a Magapede who supports whatever Trump does?

Boomers need to read the Bible, and by the Bible I mean the New Testament not the Jew Testament.

Your entire country is a punchline.

What form of Christianity actually believes this?
>not Catholics

Oh bro you just ruined my mood wtf

Fundamentalist protties

Catholicism is traditionally supersessionist

I support israel. But not its occupiers.

I support israel. Not fighting wars for them

I support israel. Not throwing money at them.

>all these anti-Israel/Trump muslim Liberal shills out in full force mode
Try harder, faggots.

First one

Explain to me why the fuck israel is any of our business, let alone a major political issue for america

I'm pro-Trump and pray that he frees himself from the clutches of the Synagogue of Satan.

Im not anti trump dumbass. Thats my point. What the fuck is israel any of my business or anyone elses. I support israel. Not all this fucking bullshit.

But the new testament is more subverted than the old testament.

Nice try jidf

If you're not a kike, you will go to hell. I'm not being snarky

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A

SERVING ISRAEL (GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE) IS THE PURPOSE OF AMERICA, WE SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE SERVANTS OF GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

Is Israel real?

mildly baited

Let me ask you one question: What is Jerusalme worth?

Counter hates the kikes though.

give me three good reasons to support palestine right meow

>Explain to me why the fuck israel is any of our business
Easy
>White
>kills shitskins for breakfast
>slays mudslimes on a regular basis
>tiny land that manages to piss off the entire anti-semetic community out of sheer existence alone
>beacon of democracy
>only true free country in the shitstain that is called the middle east
>pro-Trump
>defends itself from islamic extremist from all sides (you know, the ones we are at war with)
Need more?

so is that referring to the Soros Jew or the Israel Jew?

Jews now have upwards of 200 miles aimed at various cities they will use if we don't support them. They are a nation of hostage takers

> Supporting Israel is totally worth it because it posses people off
The Trump Cult, everyone

fucking cancer. nuke the us. i rather die than breathe the same air as boomers.

this

let them have their homeland

we don't need to fund it

Hmm...I am Catholic and I believe Jerusalem is belonged to Vatican. would I go to hell?

(((white)))

Love thy neighbours - the empathy towards other human beings makes White men better than any other race.

Israel and the US is one, and that's that.
Because we are fighting the same enemy?>uh oh, we can't come up with a good argument, better use mindless insults, that will teach him
Tell me, how does Putin cock taste like?
>What is Jerusalme worth?
Worth more than muslim loving, gay enabling and illegal Mexican immigrants states like California and New York.

I don't support Israel either but how can you take that list and equate it to "pisses people off"?

18 The Jews did not believe that he had been blind and had received his sight, until they called the parents of the man who had received his sight, 19 and asked them, “Is this your son, who you say was born blind? How then does he now see?” 20 His parents answered, “We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind; 21 but how he now sees we do not know, nor do we know who opened his eyes. Ask him; he is of age, he will speak for himself.” 22 His parents said this because they feared the Jews, for the Jews had already agreed that if any one should confess him to be Christ, he was to be put out of the synagogue. 23 Therefore his parents said, “He is of age, ask him.”

24 So for the second time they called the man who had been blind, and said to him, “Give God the praise; we know that this man is a sinner.” 25 He answered, “Whether he is a sinner, I do not know; one thing I know, that though I was blind, now I see.” 26 They said to him, “What did he do to you? How did he open your eyes?” 27 He answered them, “I have told you already, and you would not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you too want to become his disciples?” 28 And they reviled him, saying, “You are his disciple, but we are disciples of Moses. 29 We know that God has spoken to Moses, but as for this man, we do not know where he comes from.” 30 The man answered, “Why, this is a marvel! You do not know where he comes from, and yet he opened my eyes. 31 We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if any one is a worshiper of God and does his will, God listens to him. 32 Never since the world began has it been heard that any one opened the eyes of a man born blind. 33 If this man were not from God, he could do nothing.” 34 They answered him, “You were born in utter sin, and would you teach us?” And they cast him out.

>But the new testament is more subverted than the old testament.
The New Testament explicitly calls out Jews and the false state of Israel as the children of Satan and the AntiChrist.

New Jerusalem > current Israel
Fact.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Yeah it pisses off anti-semites and muslim lovers alike, I guess I struck a chord here for some reason..
Yeah, they are white, at least they look white, good enough with me.

Jerusalem is a shitty, decrepit dump that has caused more suffering and evil than any place earth. It is cursed and all of humanity would be better with it erased

Spotted the oven dodger

Not just that, but you need to be a supercessionist to be a Catholic

Both the Soros Jew and the Israel Jew are Talmudists, both are the Synagogue of Satan. Israel of the New Covenant is the assembly of believers in Christ, ie Gentiles.

>Israel and the US is one
Pure pilpul.

Sup Forums has gone to hell, but not because of that. Sup Forums is already in hell due to teenagers, boomers, and shills. It's already over. The teenagers have done the most damage. The boomers have done the second most damage. The shills have done the third most, but far behind the other two. Sup Forums is words like "literally". It is babbling about Jews. It is forced memes. It is all over. Dead at the hands of 16 year olds.

Seems like the great temple has to be razed again

>but you need to be a supercessionist to be a Catholic
I don't know about nowadays with the heretical phony pope Jorge "the Marxist" Bergoglio. Non-Europeans should never be Pope.

Isorisnotreal

He can't change Catholic teaching at all. The Church is the new Israel

Day of the retirement home soon.

No its the mudslimes that are causing chaos and misery in the world, always have been, and always will be, and Israel is the only nation on earth that is putting a stop to it.
Now with Trump in office, we don't need permission from anybody to do what is right, and that is to fight the muslims horde head on and defend liberty where ever it may be.

dude. literally all of the_donald is somehow spilling into our board. i fucking israel and all the fucking boomers that keep arriving.

i keep getting banned from twitter too. zzz

social media has been murdered by jews and the menace boomer

IDK my grandma was hugely brainwashed by it when she was a kid.

>evangelicals proudly help people who see jesus as a false messiah to kill people who believe he's the real messiah

We need to recruit from wizchan and r9k and make pol great again.

The jews are not gods chosen people and Jesus isn't genetically jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

Sorry, I wrote their word for this. But infinite. It's the only hope. They have their problems, but not shit like this.

> it makes strawmen angry so Trump can do whatever
Wow, Trump really does love the uneducated

>Jews don't believe in Hell because they worship Yahweh/Satan. They all go there when they die.
>Not supporting Jews means you go to Hell.

Really electrocutes my cranial lobe.

Something needs to be done. Literally. COMPED! Let me force another meme. I'll shoehorn that fucking meme there no matter what.

I suggest we recruit autists. We need weaponized autism to become more than just a meme. It needs to become reality.

Step it up, newfag

We are already in hell

A lot of the Trump support is paid shills and they need memes to keep their fanboys busy.

Nope, just conservatives and republicans.

Gotem!

Jews literally invented a religion where if you don't support them, you go to hell.

Fucking LOL.

We can try it, user. But it's bad. It's not as bad as Twitter or Reddit, but it's almost like Reddit for fuckfaces who take off the training wheels, but still can't balance themselves.

Really, a stupid picture somehow represents me for simply believing what is right?
Get a brain moron.

你的孙子们将成为奴隶

Like I said: The uneducated

I'd believe you if I were a fucking retard who came from the same place that you came from, but yeah. I'm paid in rubles, right? Get ass-fucked, queer.

First day shilling, Rabbi?

Says the homo liberal.

When Trump goes full Hitler and rounds up all the Jews, we will need a place to send them and that place is Israel. That is the plan, is it not?

If that's what you want to call it, go ahead, I guess most of Americans are also shills.

I didn't say you were a shill. I said you were a duped fool who supports a globalist whose only accomplishments ware giving multinational corps a big tax break and being the Jews bitch. What a populist, amirite

most americans are brainwashed, there's a difference

Messed up. I'm not Christian and even I know that is unsound theology.

Why do Americans worship the jews? No seriously, why?
They think only them are the chosen people of god, not those who accepted Jesus like the rest of the Christians all over the world.

Lol, touch a nerve Cletus? Tell me more about how doing whatever Israel wants is putting America first

Everything okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=e6r6LF6CLwI