Dragon Ball Super

Will best girl ever fight again? She was finally starting to control her ki in Buu saga and it went to shit. She has the potential to be the strongest human.

Other urls found in this thread:

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
youtube.com/watch?v=YEQPj1QOOqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't be a retard, she will never even hold a candle to Yamcha. If she went to Kaio's planet she wouldn't even be able to move.

Her own infant child can fly better than she can

Post your What if teams.

Toriyama is a fucking hack

Goku couldn't fly until he was near adult

Pan flies out the fucking womb

Goku couldn't reach SSJ until he was a father

Goten Kearns SSJ at 5 before even flying

Next up, a literal sperm with a power level of 20,009 is very imminent

Learns*

Damn phoneposting

Watch out for the retarded headcanon powerlevel shills.
>inb4 mortal rank = powerlevel rank
Kek

Fuck off with this shit already. Videl is doomed to be a housewife forever.

>Next up, a literal sperm with a power level of 20,009 is very imminent

You joke, but that could literally be why goten, trunks, and pan are so much stronger than their fathers were at the same age.

Done

Reminder that mangafags see nothing wrong with this

>Arale
>Goku
>Vegeta
>Freeza
>Future Trunks
>Buu
>Dabura
>Cell
>Piccolo
>Tien

Dragon ball z era conhecido por seus nĂ­veis de potĂȘncia

Goku, Vegeta and Gohan representing Planet Vegeta
Piccolo representing Namek
Krillin or Tien representing Earth
Jaco representing the Galactic Patrol
Trunks representing the Time Patrol
Frieza representing his race
Buu representing...whatever the fuck he is.
And someone else representing an unseen strong planet.

>T.geekdom101
I heard you like big dicks

it's time.

But is that regular captain ginyu or frog soul captain ginyu

Exactly pedro whatever you just said.
Mucho burrito

He's making sense of it.

In what? Goku not being retarded, or Toyotaro throwing shade at the manga?

I'm not sure if that frog in Ginyu's body can stand in 2 legs so that should be the regular Ginyu

The only thing this conflicts with is the Daizenshuu dates that they whipped up that's not even present in the original manga.
We don't actually know how long Trunks waitied.
It could have been early as 8 months for the fuel to recharge or 3 years to parallel the timeline he has visited.
Even the time to recharge changed in the manga later on.

>Still taking DB serious

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

It makes you wonder How OP would Trunks's and Mai's children will be if we follow with the half saiyan logic.

different scenarios. This page is just saying that trunks can't go back and change events that have already occurred, it instead just causes a split in the timeline.

This page is saying that he can only go back to the same timeline he's already visited at an exact time difference that moves in real time, like how the time hole worked in the movie Deja Vu.

However, we know this to not be the case, because Trunks was the same age when he first came to the past and killed Frieza as he was when he showed up 3 years later to help fight the androids, implying that he came back and fought frieza, went back to his timeline, then came back to the current timeline 3 years in its future despite not spending 3 years in his own timeline.

Love this meme

>Hi guys I just wanted to let you guys know that goku is a hyper dimensional parallel mirror universal buster.
To the shill who said he was the best dragonballtuber unironically kill yourself.

>dicasty

why is this fuck suddenly popular here

Weakest overall

They're the weakest if you're looking at the mean value of strength, but their peaks are greater than the peaks of universe 6

>However, we know this to not be the case, because Trunks was the same age when he first came to the past and killed Frieza as he was when he showed up 3 years later to help fight the androids
Nope this was never ever explicitly stated within the manga.
It is merely an inconsistency, not an established fact that he didn't age.
This is the only fact you have to rely on and it's barely exists.

The members of the team U7 are not the entire universe. Universe 6 probably has more advanced and powerful races than U7.

That boy's hair looks like shit.

I think it depends more on the strength of the parents rather than their species lineage. That being said, Trunk is powerful indeed. More so than any other U7 father was at the point of conception. Unless Bra was conceived after Vegeta had trained with Whis. How much time has passed in DBS since beerus showed up?

>Nope this was never ever explicitly stated within the manga.

Perhaps not, but the art makes it obvious. He's exactly the same height and size, wearing the same clothing, his hair is unchanged. Then he spends 1 year in the ROSAT and gains half a foot.

>It is merely an inconsistency

Yes, on the part of dragon ball super.

His work is funny. The man is responsible for a lot of click bait youtube images and absurd art. In some way he reflects most of the DB fanbase

>implying goku isnt a hyper dimensional parallel mirror universal buster.

>Yes, on the part of dragon ball super.
No it's Toriyama's fault for creating the inconsistency of whether he had to wait 8 months or 3 years.
Toyotaro's ammendment is making sense of it considering this:
and

Now that I think about it, her dad was the strongest human for a while. Granted, that was because he was the last human alive.

ESTA SERIA A BATALHA MAIS EPIC DOS SAIYAJINS

Maybe they were using energy to help rebuild civilization instead of charging the time machine?

>Perhaps not, but the art makes it obvious.
It doesn't matter if the art is inconsistent with the concept of him aging or not, that's besides the real point if the new rule conflicts with any real established rules of time travel.
If this is your last and only point then you don't have an argument.

I would say if Trunks still trained and planted his seed into Mai i would day the kid will be GoD Tier by Gohan's age when he defeated Cell. It all biols to if the said kid trains with his Trunks the same way Vegeta trains his son time to time in the gravity room and dosn't neglect his/her training.

Someone post the canonical buster chart

>biols
boils* shit.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=YEQPj1QOOqM

>It doesn't matter if the art is inconsistent

Yes it does. Trunks obviously didn't age 3 years.

What about cell's time machine ending up in a different world and even on year before trunks first arrival? Even though it was set by trunks himself.

Timeline 1:
Goku dies from a virus, Z Fighters die from the artificial humans, and Trunks is the last warrior. Trunks travels to the past which creates a new timeline.

Timeline 2:
Trunks kills Frieza, warns Goku about the artificial humans and the virus, and he goes back to timeline 1.

Timeline 1(cont.):
Trunks finds a way to deactivate the artificial humans and wants to tell Goku and the others about it, his plan was to travel back in time even further than previous(for unknown reasons). 1st form Cell ambushes him and hijacks the time machine and reverts to his larvae state in order to get in, he then goes to the newly set coordinates which creates timeline 3:

Timeline 3:
Cell is now a larva feeding off of the Earth all the while Goku is in space on Yardrat. Trunks defeats Frieza and waits for Goku. Trunks informs Goku about the virus and the artificial humans, then proceeds to go "back" to his original timeline. (This is the timeline that we watch in DBZ and read in the manga).

>"back"
>the twist

>we know this to not be the case, because Trunks was the same age when he first came to the past and killed Frieza as he was when he showed up 3 years later to help fight the androids,
[citation on vacation]

It doesn't matter because that's the only inconsistency, is art.
he's 30 somethings years old now and looks younger now than he did as a 17 year old.

Leave the Tournament to me.

*After upgrading his body to double his power, drinking the Sacred Water, training in the Room of Spirit and Time for 1 Hour, mastering the Kaioken x2 all while wearing 25kg weights

What if he knew the Solar Flare and just sucked off the other stronger fighters?

>Trunks obviously didn't age 3 years.
Yet he looks oldest after killing Cell, and much younger just hours before when he was fighting a Cell jr.

>implying not all fiction stories evolving time travel aren't shit
don't even bother guys it will lead to more nonsense.

again its insanely stupid to replace 17 and not roshi

makes zero sense

Nigga did you just describe cell?

Hopefully Trunks will train his kids properly, they're the only saiyans left afterall.

He's a robot if he drank the sacred water he would just short

real talk though I hope bulma offers to upgrade 17 and 18, whether they take her up on it or no

Give me one plot hole in doctor who I am waiting.

>people still think there's a plot hole even though it was dis-proven weeks ago.

Are people baiting, or intentionally ignoring evidence? I doubt we're getting newfags in these threads, so I assume everyone here now was here last week.

Whata good goku?

>Trunks originally died, so this new Trunks isn't going back to the first timeline, he's going to a parallel copy of the first one.
>Timeline 4:
>This is the new future timeline that's a copy of the original

That's some nice head canon you've got there.

Na cell is pathetic especially perfection.
Had all the time to destroy the world but wanted a stupid tournament instead

Why destroy the planet though. I mean Frieza, that's his job, the ones he can't sell anyway. But why would Cell blow up the earth, except to make a show out of it?

replace frieza with 17, replace trunks with gotenks in diguise as mighty mask, replace roshi with krillin

then give everyone a boost so they're at minimum as powerful as goku was at the end of the majin buu arc

Cell potential
>4months of training =>gold form
>handholding with 6 cell juniors=>god ki
>combine the two for hollow platinum cell
Gg

Are you stupid? This is practically yelled out in the manga.

>Cell kills Trunks in T1
>Cell travels back into T3
>Trunks comes in from T1 again
>Cell already left T1, so when Trunks goes back to T1 there should be no Cell
>Trunks kills Cell in T1

So either that's T4, or T1 had 2 Cells.

Please read the manga before posting.

Dont forget he can abuse the namekian ritual.
Fucking hell cell is straight up broken if he knew about his abilities

>with his namek genes merging with another cell from a different timeline

I mean he was planning to do it anyway but decided to play with his food the z fighters. Also androids love destruction minus current 18, 17, and 16.

user, Cell comes from the future-future of Timeline 1, Trunks comes from the present-future of Timeline 1.

That means two timelines.

Unfortunately I think cell is dead in every timeline, so even if they brought him back in this one, there's no future cell out there for him to fuse with

Funny how cell got defeated by the guy who is supposed to have the most potential of all the fighters and both of them end up being trash tier

I think it's a plot hole

cell jr?

I term of potential cell has the most with broly (non canon) second and gohan third

Y-you're right, bait kun.

New DBS DVD cover.
>Black with muscles
WHERE WAS THIS IN THE ANIME

>Go back in time 5 minutes and fuse with yourself
easy

>Gohan
>Planet Vegeta

Half earthling, born on earth, fucks earth girl, etc

>18 looking at Frieza.

Shueisha needs to sue wallmarts ass

reminder

Bra is a girl though which means she wont be as strong compared to a boy.

>what is a period rage boost

Yamcha's still one of the most powerful warriors in the universe and easily stronger than 99.9% of earth.

I doubt he will ever stop training, so by the time he pumps some babies into Mai's womb he will be stronger than he was by the end of the Black arc and his kids will have the potential to be even stronger than him.

Lets try to make sense of Future Trunk's Rage mode.

What we know.
>vegeta got SSB from training with Whis
>Whis is a god
>Black would fight Trunks repeatedly to train himself
>Black is a god

Could fighting with Gods unleash god powers in mortals?

Don't forgot about Vegeta's training as SSB.

Trunks also fought Vegeta and Goku.

>Lets try to make sense of Future Trunk's Rage mode.
Impossible

>I'm so sorry that Universe 9 got erased angel dude, I feel so bad for you.
>yeah.. like... whatever man. You got a light?

Evangelion is the most normiest anime out there stop making it be some unheard shakespeare masterpiece.
Causcasian asuka is best