youtu.be/ur3GtTjFhzQ
>WH Video: POTUS Stmt @Tax Reform passage 12/21/17
youtu.be/mns0OdolHzg
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP Tax Bill Passage Celebration 12/20/17
youtu.be/6iDcEcTvA1c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-first-president-to-protect-electric-grid-from-emp-cyberattacks/article/2644025
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=111479
motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/emmanuel-macron-hacking-email-leak-france/
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

So is there a definite time/date set for Trump's signing the bill? Or is it still just speculation?

Reminder

The race war is coming, but whites won't be the ones fighting it

Trump First President To Protect Electric Grid From EMP, Cyberattack, Solar Flare

>Nation’s first Congressional EMP Commission

>The threat of an EMP attack, either naturally from a solar flare or delivered in the type of atmospheric nuclear explosion promised by North Korea and Iran, became a much greater concern due to North Korea’s successful recent missile launches.

>“The inclusion of EMP in the new National Security Strategy comes just in time. Mr. President, thank you for your leadership!”

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-first-president-to-protect-electric-grid-from-emp-cyberattacks/article/2644025

Fuck this General. Israel is attempting a genocide of Syrian Christians and you people support them

so is bitcoin toast?

> Good goy, keep half your race out of the workforce and teach them to be brainless docile do-nothing gib taking idiots

yes like all of human history

youre the good goy if you actually have been convinced that women are supposed to have jobs

the only jobs they do is housework

dumbshit youre part of the problem and you dont even know it

rename it /jew/ Judaism General

Americans, will your people see the effects of this tax bill before the 2018 midterms? It seems that the media is shilling very hard against it, even thought it helps many of your citizens...

yes user
like bits in the rain

Not at all, fun to watch though.

Suck America's cock Landlocked lederhosened loser

No I don’t lol

Generally you will have a very hard time getting good responses while posting with a Jihadi flag desu.

To understand Creator, you need to know a being of that magnitude is known as a completion. What is in a completion of Creator? All things, Dark Light, right wrong, kind cruel, harsh caring, the above the below, the outside the inside, get the picture?
How does that relate to you?
We choose the path we want, we desire what we want, we put what we want in our heart, that defines us, all things light dark, hate love, anger calm, is within us, like creator we choose, if you choose light you turn from the dark, you choose good you turn from evil, same goes for creator, you choose evil he will turn and leave you on your own, you can change but it would take time and you have to have it in your heart. You turn from an evil person and leave them alone don't you?
Yes I am here and awake beyond what you think

I saw something similar to this in my city. Not quite sure what they are promoting here (other than asking for money.)

The tax cuts will effect their paychecks starting in March

massive data dump in the next 48. nothing can prevent the release. James Alefantis has some explaining to do.

>I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

>I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

> US doesn't have enough rare earth metals to replace transformers which would be permanently destroyed in an EMP attack
> Only active REM mine in the US is currently closed and in a bidding war between Russian and Chinese companies, a move approved by Obama

>tfw tried to get into bitcoin in like 2010 but was too brainlet and broke college student to do it.

>tfw running out of IDF girls

All sand niggers must die. Who cares if they're Christian?

don't makes us do us

God I hope Alefantis gets hung at the National Mall

Has Venezuela gone full UMA DELICIA yet?

Not yet!

D.C. sounds like a mess, even more so than advertised.

same
but i realize that i would have sold out at 200$/btc so i'm not sad

Awoo!

\> All of human history

Women have been doing textiles for literally 3 thousand years in Europe. The idea that women never did anything except raise children only came into being as a fairy tale in the 1800s. Women don't do hard labor or farmwork, but they DO work.

But keep on believing your fairy tale and fighting for the right to waste money on gibs and make white women just as mindless and pro-welfare as every other group.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Reddit general

The People of the United States would like to formally apologize to the rest of the world for inflicting asshole idiot Trump on you.

Rest assured we are working DAY and NIGHT to get rid of him using every possible means at our disposal. We know he's a nightmare and a complete fucking tool. Join us in the worldwide fight to remove the shittiest cunt loser ever to occupy the White House.

A true President

Hail Tay

lmao at all the nucoiners thinking a 25% drop is a crash

alcohol
and threats

>a fucking airfield

that doesn't look a thing like Obama or Carter

Is Trump going to Stump the UN?

The release of a plan to change Congressional harassment rules has reportedly been delayed.

Politico reported: Bipartisan House negotiators on Thursday delayed the release of a plan to overhaul Capitol Hill’s workplace harassment policy, but the move appeared to signal momentum for action when Congress returns to Washington in 2018.

As five House Republicans and Democrats who have worked on a consensus deal to modernize congressional office misconduct policy described themselves as “very close to finalizing” their proposal, a key Senate Republican involved in talks on Hill harassment policy sent another positive signal about action as soon as next month.
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=111479

Kids suck at investing

Delayed for arrests?

>all these ass hurt Muslims this early
today should be good

Neither Obama or Carter were lifelong criminals and rapists. Trump is a slimy lizard cunt that needs his comeuppance now. Trump is literally one of the shittiest human beings to ever live.

He already did? Embassy is moving, UN has no power to stop him.

OR

he brings both sides to the table, offers not moving the embassy as a concession, and gets palastinians to offer something in return, effectively getting them to concede in return for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (since the embassy hasn't been there before) which would be straight out of Art of the Deal

Either way, a win for Trump

women are net losses on every company

most of them work for the government as teachers to mooch off the tax payer

all government teaching jobs are illegitimate scum

ya sitting around the house nitting blankets

thats house work retard

the idea that a women should be outside in a professional environment is a joke

It

Nothing set yet, no.

hurr durr I just sold myself to Jews! Muslims are so butthurt, I really showed them

Stop pestering us
maybe

Get rid of this fucker ASAP!

>The People of the United States
The people of the United States
voted him into office faggot.

Back off bigots, this is why they're bullying her.

>Georgetown University
>National Center for Missing and Exploited children

>btc craters to 2016 values
>2018 gdp growth tops 4%

>says the literal muslim supporter
haha this is great everyone is so mad

Wait, we got this twitter? is Sup Forums the "Russian hacker"?

Wow! So convincing! I'm with Her now!

Why do Jews hate Israel so much?

>this is why they’re bullying her
Who’s “they” and why should I give a fuck?

Well it's already happening now in terms of bonuses and pay raises along with infrastructure spending and expansion. The effects are going to be felt more in 6 months though because it takes time for all these corperations to come back overseas and to get business deals done. It will kick in on February 2018.

The important places that are going to feel it and need to will be Wisconsin and Michigan. If they "Feel" it then basically it's game over for Democrats.

Tay loves us all, that's why she sues people that try to slander her.

They would bully her regardless. She is a successful white women with aryan genetics. It is almost everything that leftists hate.

>people must die because the tone of their skin is slightly darker
Even though they aren't any darker than Greeks.
If you hate people for existing in the land they have lived for thousands of years and therefore support the jews in their efforts to kill them than kill yourself

Shills going full aspergers

here we go, 1mil pizza/hotdog parties
for each pizza
and we're going to figure out that a pizza shop in DC is selling votes/jobs in government

Those were some good times

stop
motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/emmanuel-macron-hacking-email-leak-france/

what else is there to say

>that last executive order

Trump lost MASSIVELY. The racist Electoral College installed him on behalf of global coporatists with the help of our enemy Russia.

It's time to end this nightmare and remove the illegitimate asshole residing in the White House. If Trump was a real man he would walk away in shame for the vile crimes he's committed against America.

Probably, 75% of the population (they have similar population to Canada) has lost 20 lb due to being foodlets. Inflation is in the quadruple digits and murder rate is 20 times that of the US. However the population has mostly no guns and no jaguars to fight with. People have reportedly been eating trash-food, dogs, cats, donkeys, horses, pigeons, and flamingoes.

another bubble and crash
there have been a few of them
I know that a bubble is about to ramp up when the normies rediscover it and it's on the news
god bless my boomer father, he's wrong but he's consistently wrong by about 30 days so I use him as an indicator
got out of ETH and BTC about 10 days ago, could've made more if I had been aggressive and bought more dips, could've made a lot more if I had listened to my gut and bought monero months ago but I'm still sitting pretty
no pink wojacks for me

If I made a collage of images like this, there would be about 30 different articles, spanning different publications, by different authors, all bullying her.

there are Arab Christians you realize. But no, you people don't realize this. Israel does not give a shit about who is muslim and who is christian. They only care about who is jew and who is not.
Arab Christians were displaced when they created their state just as much as arab muslims. Right now, they are attempting to kill Syrian Christians by backing Islamist groups.

> If we piss in the cesspool the frogs will leave
> DAMN IT JUST KEEP PISSING
> IT'LL START WORKING ANY SECOND NOW, JUST KEEP AT IT

I love that there is a measurable, if tiny, fraction of the US economy derived entirely from liberals paying college students to shitpost at us and fail at changing our minds or disrupting our incoherent trainwreck of success

Imagine unironically shilling for the UN

At the end of his show, Tucker mentioned "sources" saying Trump wants to sign tomorrow but we'll see

Yes those coins are worthless as money. If you want digital currency it already exists in a credit card.

The Electoral College. Because we can't let inner city blacks outnumber hick dumbfuck white cunts 1,000 to 1.

This made me smile, going to call it a night thanks hue.

>treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
There's a list of the people who will get fucked.

What else do you need to lose

>wah wah care about these different brown people
what you gonna call me a racist?

You seem to really hate white people

It always annoyed me how many smug "journalists" "debunked" pizzagate by saying Comet Pizza didn't have a basement despite Alefantis himself saying that he makes "sauce" in it.

What a waste.

> 7AM in Germany
> Shills arrive

Clockwork

Do Americans like crumpets?

could be because they bought their jobs in the media from there, too, lots could have been the codewords they used

Levantines aren't even darker than Greeks.