Do onions really boost Testosterone?

What about that fucking meme? Does onion really boost testosterone?

Some anons said they will try this shit and will report back, what happened to them? And here in India we have an old saying that libido will increase if you have onions and garlic in your diet.

Halp these manboobs are killing me.

>poo in loo clearly doesn’t care about smell

>Amerimutt doesn't really care about him getting beaten up by a tyrone at the end of the block and crying like a cuck soyboy.

If you dont wont moobs then go to a gym, sitting in your room chomping onions wont do shit if thats all you do.

Lose weight

Yes. Eat them nonstop, you fucking moron.

I can't I ran for like 6 km daily for three weeks and I have only lost like 2 kgs, its something to do with hormones.

pooland bringing in the heat

>6Km
kek

Maybe you are a woman?

a poo that eats nothing but onions...I can't even imagine

The absolute state of this comeback.

I am 6'3" weight 115 kg, I shit my pants if I run any more than that, I am waiting for the weight to go down like 100 so that I can make it more also I sweat like a pig.

If I don't get a trick to boost my test I might become one.

onions are a true superfood unlike fucking kale lol

cold showers, pussy

poo in loo, im pretty sure its forbidden in your culture, try astrefieda instead, it makes a man a man

>i shit my pants
cant u run near designated streets?

Should have said yoy were tall
You need to find another way to do cardio

doesn't matter
only babies refuse to eat onions

Best scientific research has proven that it does increase testosterone.

After various methods were used and levels of before and after has shown the method for highest results are to use fresh onions, cut in half and rubbed directly on the testicles at least three times a day.

I don’t need garlic or onions in my diet to have twice the t in your whole body, curry boy.

hey /poo/ some anons said they will try shit and where are they? Here in India we have a saying that poo and loo dont meet up in the middle and our cows are full of plastic bags

Nope, soy does. Take the soypill, Sup Forums.

>u son of bastard bitch!
>I go yuore hom and steel ur gf make big sexy with 1 foot cock
>fuc you I bring get her pregnant with bang bang in vajin she open bob

Eat less retard

It's true India, check out this guy

Lose weight, lift, and get adequate sunlight. You have poo skin so you might need to be outside awhile. You can lose weight but it requires diet more so than exercise. Exercise is mostly there so you don't turn into soyboy when you're done instead of fatass.

This
Cold showers actually do work unfortunately (I like hot water).

It was a shit bait that turned out to be a good advice. It won't really boost your test, but it will contribute to its natural production by providing some of the building blocks. Onions are also one of the rare foods you could eat all day long without any real negative effect

Top Indians insecurity

onion/garlic is a medicine

Back! Back ye foul beast of the unclean! Thine corrupt ways are not welcome in these boards! Back to the depths of the abyss with you for thou art banished! Leave this sacred place, harbinger of foulness

remember how we memed stupid broads into "freebleeding", taking pictures of their "bikini bridge"? "Cut For Bieber"?

this is the same shit, only someone has done it to us. Onions will not significantly raise your free testosterone, sorry. They're healthy, taste good and what not, lotta good reasons to eat 'em, but if you run around chugging down idunno how many fucking raw onions a day thinking it'll make you become ultra Chad, then you're the buttend of a meme rouse.

and btw, soy won't give you tits and make you take selfies with your moth open, either.

>Halp these manboobs are killing me.
you're either fat, or have gynecomastia.

lose weight and go see your doctor, onions won't help you.

I have a bad feeling about this one guys

Reminder when you peel onions to eat them raw to always peel one more layer after you pel away the hardened outer skin.

Onions and garlic are great for health and aid a lot in digesting meat.

>filename
Saved

Don't do that. The outer layers have more antioxidants.

I shave an onion a day into a phallic shape and shove it up my ass. Direct contact with my prostate has five-folded my energy and my dick is 2 inches bigger. I just recently got a $110K/yr job and started a small business too.

Outer layers also have the most pesticides and other shit from atmospheric and water pollution.
Trade off is not worth in the slightest, except if you grow your own in a greenhouse with no artificial fertilizers, pesticides and shit.

Hello Mr poo, try soy it's been working great for me

Nope. You cannot boost test just by eating onions. This is silly. Well balanced diet with lots of powerful antioxidants vitamins and minerals works. Dont need to do any crazy shit like take some stupid fucking herb pill you just manage your diet. Onions are very good for you. So in a way sure they will boost test if you incorporate them into a healthy diet. But it isnt totally neccessarym spinach will do about as good. Drink lots of green tea or white tea. Drink moderate amount of alcohol. Keep calories under control. Get plentt of fiber and healthy fats lots of lean meat. Its that simple. Dont drink the kool aid and start buying bullshit like hgh nasal sprays or deer antler powders. Let the weights do the rest. It all is done naturally and theres no tricks. No special pills or herbs. Look at bruce lee and the shit he could do. It started with diet and the rest was all deep focused training on what he wanted his body to do.

stop doing this and spend your time and energy on something productive that you are passionate about

Yes
Absolutely Yes!

Pic related has discovered the secret of the onion too!

What if Im passionate about looking after myself so i dont turn into a bong soyboy?

onion magic is real.
I am consuming about 5-6 red onions a week since 2 weeks. Feel good, increased my energy, get more regular sleep, more focused and sharp.
Dunno about testo levels. An healthy diet and exercise will help for sure though.
I don't get the idiots and shills laughing saying it's a meme.
Try it by yourself. There is literally no downside.
It's cheap (really cheap), natural and has no side effects.

I suggest to consume it with tomatoes, broccoli or coli flower. It helps with the flavor and make it less edgy and more mild. lot of olive oil also suggested.

I heard they also clean your stomach

Mah nigga

yes allium family plants contain sulfur compounds which increase testosterone production
the cruel reality is that true gynecomastia cannot be fixed without surgery, however simple fat tits can be eliminated throught proper diet and excercise.
good luck, my pudgy hindu friend.

try lifting tho

open bobs...... now. Jk. I love you. bitch. kidding. fuck a me

also 3 weeks is not a very long time and losing 5lbs is a damn good start
build muscle, and your metabolic rate will increase = burn more fat
also eat not less but better

>they make pajeets projectile shit for a fast getaway.

White mushrooms are also good.

>not eating 5 dozen eggs per day and being high test as shit
lol look at this soygoy

LUL based.
I don’t know but onions are delicious.

>go on omegle
>comon interest: india
>asl?
>>asl? you are the asshole you mothr fuck fuck bitch fuck to you!
>9/10 disocnnets

You mean high cholesterol?

Don’t run ride a bike or power walk or elliptical machine you’re too fat you’re going to fuck up your knees.

>eat red onions daily
>smell like a taxi when I sweat

Don't get me wrong I'm going to keep doing this but it's still jarring. Indians have said we smell like milk and cheese and now, well now I smell like they do.

Also I really like that Sup Forums is using board culture to get people to eat vegetables. Maybe one day we can get people to eat a complete diet: wide range of fruits and vegetables, fermented stuff, limited sugar, the works.

I make a stew that usually has 1 onion, 1 potato, 3 cans of kidney beans, 1 big can chopped tomatoes, 1lb of ground beef, and lots of chili powder for seasoning.

I think I'll make it with 2-3 onions next time.

Weak AF wow. Curry boy? What are you 12? Or 40 and that’s your favorite joke from 1992. Food riddance you deserved that burn.

No
Onions are ogres and ogres are mutts. The only people who eat onions are amerimutts

Yeah in my experience you can put about 3 onions in a stew before it starts to override the taste of anything else

But then again I pressure cook my stews and they taste exactly the same every time unless I do something really drastic to them

What's a normal meal for the Swiss?