Soros and McCabe going down

McCabe will be fired tomorrow. Soros and all associated organizations will have funds frozen beginning Tuesday. Get ready for THE ULTIMATE HAPPENING.

Merry Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McCabe isn't getting indicted.

neat

Nice try George Webb. Hopefully once Arnon Milchan gets arrested and his assets seized you lose your funding.

You're a god damned dildo, OP
I hate you
go and stay go

Anyone know where the Annex listing the names of affected person the EO refers to is? I didn't see it on the WH page.

Big if true !

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx

Nah they won't, slide/shill thread.

Found the faggot

ooooooh That WOULD make a Christmas even merrier !

Fired!

D.G.I. ISRAEL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 513686220 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

Tig if brue

100% of prediction threads are incorrect. Every single one is wrong, false, and fake.

YFW you realize Soros is going to save billions as a result of the new GOP tax bill and use it to fund Trump's defeat in 2020

Fine. I'll check them d u b s

we saved the boy scouts at the jamboree in 2013, though. everyone forgets about that. we save lives, people

dead men don't fund shit

Plz show screenshot when McCabe fired tomorrow

Implying Soto’s pays taxes .... he told us publicly how he stores his money 20 years ago. I’m sure he pays tax here and there but for the most part? Nah

checked

McCabe fired Friday! This will happen! Grab socks and cocks. It's the seed planted to harvest the mother of all storms. Keep those guns close...