Sup Forums meet Kamala

>Kamala Harris ‘Inevitable’ 2020 Democratic Nominee

breitbart.com/california/2017/12/01/u-s-news-kamala-harris-inevitable-2020-democratic-nominee/

This uppity poo-in-the-negro mixed meat roastie thinks she's gonna upsurp our God Emperor in 2020. Well Sup Forums what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKzQUm76Drs
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She won't. Trump will win 2020.

I hope she wins the nomination. She'd win the coastal states bigly (and maybe Florida too) but no chance she wins the Rust Belt.

She's also not that smart (must be the nigger blood). I used to live in Cali and as AG she wasn't able to get much done. Watch her look like a nervous mess trying to pin down based John Kelly:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKzQUm76Drs

>773
so close, so far

In 2013, Harris did not prosecute Steve Mnuchin's bank OneWest despite evidence "suggestive of widespread misconduct" according to a leaked memo from the Department of Justice.[90] In 2017, Harris said that her office's decision to not prosecute Mnuchin was based on "following the facts and the evidence...like any other case."[91] In 2016, Mnuchin donated $2,000 to Harris's campaign,[92] making her the only 2016 Senate Democratic candidate to get cash from Mnuchin,[93] but as senator, Harris voted against the confirmation of Mnuchin as Secretary of the Treasury.

Steven Mnuchin
77th United States Secretary of the Treasury
Assumed office February 13, 2017
President Donald Trump

Good goys!

Yeah I've this same thing for a while now. She's definitely the obvious democratic choice. Obama + Hillary. Trump will win again though.

Way too smug and elitist. Perfect dnc candidate.

wow

does the loser get some sort of consolation prize? if she wins the Democrat Nomination but loses to Trump what kind of pay off does she get? why would she bother running against an incumbent?

"inevitable" lmao

Am I alone in thinking she's a bit...off? She comes across as super insecure. I know a lot of the super liberals in the Democratic party want her because she's a woman and a minority and those those reasons alone.

theyll polish her up over the next two years. they need a shitskin as a vehcile for their policies

>Black
>Woman
Well, we're fucked.

watchshes a spastic

I’m with Her.

>Kamala
nice name lady, literally means horrible in finnish

God Emperor laughs!

He will win by a much larger margin in 2020.

No he won’t.

So the Democrats want to officially declare that they are the anti-white party? Fine with me.

She's very beautiful.

RACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOWRACEWARNOW

Well why not? then they would have the majority on their side.

its almost like weve seen this before.

I think you know Kamala Harris will get much larger Democratic turnout than Hillary. Just look at what happened in Alabama. We are PISSED at Trump and the GOP.

KancerKamalaKween

That's so typical of women. If you work with women then you see this kind of behavior all the time. They're terrifically insecure...about being women. They think they have act "tough" with men to get respect when in fact they're acting like assholes. If men treated one another the way that some of these women treat men then there'd be blood on the floor. These women try to compensate for something. They're trying to act like guys but without the lived experience of being a man they're left doing an exaggerated pantomime.

Who here wants a Waters/Harris ticket for the jokes?

sexist much?

Coastal elite with a sugar daddy. Yeah the Midwest will vote for her over the guy that has personality and doesn't give a crap what people think

My body is ready

You BARELY won Alabama against a (in the public's eye) literal pedophile who supports slavery. That's so pathetic

She’s abrasive... I don’t even think black men would vote for this sort of ballbreaker

Don't forget this sheboon is married to a Jewish lawyer Douglas Emhoff.

the Watermelon/Fried chicken ticket

KIKED

That's exactly the response you get when you call them on their disrespectful behavior. That's what's so frustrating about it. Once you realize what you're dealing with, you can then work around them and their hysterical insecurity.

The true red pill is that despite the vast and real differences in the races, black men and white men are both men, and thus, can't stand women's bullshit.

No, look at the high minority turnout. This has been building. It's pure rage against this evil administration and the GOP turned into actual votes. We're coming for ya deplorables.

>God Emperor
Shove the ZOG emperor bullshit up your, redditor.

I don't think black people will even accept her as black.

>wtf you fuckin crackas won't run a real black woman? She have to be light skinned and sheit and part Indian. Let me know when dey have a real sista

Facts don't care about your feelings. Remember that

This vid is a prime example of trying to stay "in control" of the conversation by always interrupting. She doesn't care about the answers. She only cares about projecting a strong image...in her imagination at least.

Get this, she might even turn TEXAS of all places blue?! Explain this frumpklings!

One nerd black taking a selfie doesn't represent the community. They will vote for her no doubt but it is about excitement and turnout.

What a horrible choice of name. Must be a sign.

I love how insecure she sounds

>welcome to Finland Horrible Harris, enjoy your stay

Somali is also appropriate

mutts require a lot more training than pure breed dogs, same for politicians

Didn’t she literally sleep her way into political relevance or something?

She’s like a slutty, even less-accomplished version of Obongo.

It would be hilarious to see them go all in on identity politics and lose.

>Well Sup Forums what do you think?

dis grrl betta dan obawma

The thirst that knows no borders.

kek

When she got married she converted to Judaism.
50% Hindu, 25% Black, 25% White, Jew, Californian.
Her presidential aspirations are DOA.

Implying it's not her turn. Hilldawg is coming back for a third term

No, she’s not.

She seems to be dumb. At least Hillary was smart but her ego killed her dreams. This black lady won't be able to keep up with Trump.

Hillary was not smart at all. lmao Where do you get your info from? she had serious mental problems aside from her serious physical ones. She is literally wasting away and she knows it.

She is a destroyer of lands. You have to have some sort of intelligence to deliberately fuck people up.

Oh yes he will.

His tax cut just put a lot of dough into the pockets of citizenry, and made american business competitive again.

GDP will hit 4.5% by the end of 2018, and I'd guess at 5% the year after.

He's a shoe-in for 2020.

>The Dems doubling down with a Woman! and a Black! at the same time is old, dumb politics on their part.

>Doubling down on black female president.
Go for a hat-trick and announce you are trans aswell, I am sure it will work out.

The DNC already tried to flout her as a strong indepdendent womyn at the very start of the fake investigation into Trump/Russian collusion and it already backfired on them hard as soon as she got a tiny ounce of resistance (see )

She'll win,

Because Americans will stand in line on Election Day to vote for someone they never even heard of.

Oh wait.

All we need to do to counter this DNC tactic is
>oh look, another black candidate to get the black vote because the last white one sure worked out, huh?

The election will be more of a shitshow than 2016.
I can legit see her not even debate Trump because "muh sexism". And if she did then she'd sperg out and interrupt the entire time as the Dems screamed YAAAAS QUEEN

Trump should grab her by the pussy.

America will finally stop putting pedos and pedo supporters in office soon. She will not even run. Her dirty laundry is coming out. Sorry Kamala. Those with eyes to see can see you.

Nope. You are spot on. She is more than off. So are the vast majority of politicians these days. Hmm???

>voting for another nigger
Yeah, because that worked so well the last time

We are on the cusp of a cultural revolution as profound as the Renaissance. The age of tradition is returning. Women will return to their natural roles as loving, tender, loyal wives and mothers. The men of the coming generation will demand it, and treat their women well again in return. The jewish shackles are being shrugged off, and the white man will be free to pursue his own destiny again without persecution from the jew.

Sounds good to me user. Id like to add that both Men and Women will learn to balance creative and receptive energy. We will all learn that we will naturally lead ourselves where we need go go when we lift the veil on the evil that abounds and forever turn off all the blatant propaganda that keeps us from taking time to discover our natural paths. Paths filled with love, fulfillment, joy, family and the opportunity to thrive.

Yeah it's great. Amy Klobuchar would be very tough to beat, it's great if the Dems nominate a hot-head like Harris.

Harris is actually very weak. Hillary was a stronger candidate with a quick mind. Harris will get worse as she gets older, typical for blacks.

Look how much more strident Cory Booker has become. He used to be the great black home. Now he's just another SJW shill nigger.

"great black hope"

The economy will be roaring at 5-7% growth, the wall will be almost complete, immigration reform will be done, and infrastructure bill will be passed.

I pity the poor sap that has to run against that.

Ah so they're going with another nigger mutt but this one is a womyn

stop making these fucking threads deport that dumb shitskin to a concentration camp

If this Sheboon runs in 2020 democrats will lose by double digits.

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

LOL, Trumpers taking credit for Obama wins.

That tax bill is a big pile of shit. It’s so unpopular. He is absolutely not a shoe-in. He might not even be on the ballot.

She represents West Coast liberals, literally.
She has clear records of anti-guns.
She will have to answer to the Kate Stienle case.
She will have to answer to her sanctuary state issue.

Prepare for most of US being turned off by San Francisco politics being put into Presidential election.

As long as she is alive, Hillary will be the nominee. No way they put an up and comer like Harris against an incumbent.