These fuckers

Can someone redpill me on Somalis, why do they always look so smug and content, are they really that much more terrifying then your average ape? Also whats going on with the weird light-bulb heads.

I used to work security at a processing plant that employed mostly somalis. They do this thing where they chant all day in this call-and-answer thing where they call out names of martyrs. Like one somali, the head somali i think, calls out a name and then the rest chant it off. They do this all day.

This guy is really pulling off that paisley dress shirt.

They are dumb, but not violent. That's really all there is to it. Ignorance is bliss

honestly ive never met a somali that i thought could beat me in a fight. They are either scrawny and meekish or look like chubby soyboys. Like OPs pic.

If you see one shoot it so it doesn't lay its eggs, it's the only tip I have for you.

>Somalis
>Terrifying

They weight 110 pounds soaking wet.

However when it comes to their behavior in comparison to other Black Africans they're literally the niggerish of them all in terms of behavior which is weird cause genetically they're 35-40% West Asian on average with that admixture coming from ancient back-to-Africa Neolithic migrations.

imagine being in a foreign country and being surrounded by women who unironically think the local men should be castrated, that breeding with your race should be mandatory, and that casual, random sex with you is a badge of honor

then you too, my friend, would look that smug

Stupid people are generally content because they don't have a care in the world, they're not worried about anything or thinking into the future (as we know is typical of Africans). That's really all there is to it.

Muslim niggers, need I say more? Just look at their impact on Minnesota.

Why do somalis have strangely long foreheads? It's definitely not intelligence related.

Also Somalis are practically the textbook example of a standard ethnic ghetto. These fuckers are pretty much impossible to integrate into a western country given the numerous examples of them immigrating here and clumping up into little enclaves rather than associating with their host society.

What is their impact on Minnesota?

>They are dumb, but not violent

This. I live in Minnesota and they are like nogs but without the chimp outs.

the cleveland browns of people

Minnesota Reporting in. They are worse than you could ever imagine. Take everything you hate about chimps, then add everything you hate about Islam and then multiply that by minivans out of fucking control EVERYWHERE during the winter on our freeways.

MN as well. They are in a constant state of Chimpout about their fucking food aversions and Bowing to mecca bells n shit

>Also whats going on with the weird light-bulb heads.
Somalis are mutant hybrids of humans (blacks) and the sub-human mongrels that Yakub created (whites).

They get their disgusting features from you cavebeasts.

Nah, niggers are just ugly in general.

Rather a cavebeast than a dirt cookie eating mudhutter. ;)

even the blacks hate somalians

Somalis have the highest or second highest crime rate in Scandinavia. And no, it's not because they've experienced war. Second generation immigrants actually have higher crime rates than first generation immigrants.

Will you please take your Somalis back? Or at least tell them that ICE over here is cracking the fuck down on them with no mercy and not to come here?
Your friend South Dakota.

Somalis are the best.

Faggots

They are the worst kind of nigger there is.

How do i know? Check the flag. Were swarmed with these fuckers...

Good thing is they're all malnourished scrawny weaklings. They usually never pose a threat when alone, but you should always be careful when surrounded by groups of them. They're like insects.

Stefan Molyneux said in one of his videos that they have real low IQs, even for black people.

no they are arab rapebabies, big head Yakub man scientist is our lord, do not insult him again or face the consequences devolved beast of the field

>why do they always look so smug and content

Khat

they look smug and content because they are probably ripping off the benefits, at least in england they do. The'll have multiple wives with kids all on benefits and each one in a council house or flat on the tax payer.

They are corrupt to the core.

Lazy people. My GF works in Kiko Milano on regent street London. Somali fatty comes in for some make up... they all want to get a free make over and after spending an hour with the make up artist, they end up never buying any products. Big waste of time.

She told my gf that she moved back to Somalia and life was great. She had a slave worker. She came back to the UK becaue she is expecting s child. Go figure. Have the pregnancy in the UK. Kid gets British passport and endless welfare and send the money back home. They are all lazy. She even said to my gf you are 26 and no child. You are getting old. Better to have them young 15yr-20.

The men juts breed the women 5-7 kids on avaerage and hang out in the streets all night while the wife has to stay inside and bring up the little shits. I suspect they all work illegal cab jobs or cash in hand in dodgy fast food outlets, so technically unemployed they are getting cash in hand and also entitled to welfare payments.

>She even said to my gf you are 26 and no child. You are getting old. Better to have them young 15yr-20.

She's not wrong. No wonder western birth rates are in such decline. You've been crypto-jewed.

who is really the dumb one then? seems like they are just smart enough to work out ways to play the obviously flawed system. and we the supposed smart ones let them do it.
give me the reigns for a year. things will be fixed quick smart.

LMAO

somalians are actually a lot more feeble, weak and easily scared than a typical west-african negroid , however due to their islamic upbringing their violence and criminality is more systematic and aimed at changing the european country they're in into a muslim country.

The only good somalian I know of is Ayan Hirsi Ali

They are a fucking waste of every resource you have. SNAP, WIC, welfare, disability, they fucking take it all. Then they shit up everywhere they go by being combatitive and jackasses. They are fucking everywhere in Columbus OH and they are a blight.

Kjipt å bo så nærme Gronland :(

no one knows how their version of the world works, but in their framework they are the geniuses and everyone else are idiots. that's why they don't work- work is non somali business, and the only business that matters is somali business (whatever that is)

I wana see what Somali women look like, preferably naked (hint hint nudge nudge).

I don't live in Oslo, so that hasn't been a problem.
That said, the number of immigrants has exploded in the past decade where I live.

I miss the days when Oslo served as a containment zone.

And yet in countries like Sweden and Germany these manlets beat the fuck out of Swedish/German "men" constantly (they don't even try to fight back).

Do all you niggers live in Dearborne? I've literally never met a Somali IRL.

t. Vermont

My black mate from work refers to them as the niggers of niggers or "niggers squared"

because they have all probably killed someone when they were a kid. Somalia was and still is a fucked up place. Islam fucked it in the ass real good.

Another 614 person here I can attest to that...they are social leaches who don't bath. Don't give 2 fucks about there kids. So they run around haywire. Drive like shit and leach off our benefits

It's because they get to walk all over you and get away with it.