Do you use any geek software to hide from the CIAs? I use Chrome and AdBlock...

Do you use any geek software to hide from the CIAs? I use Chrome and AdBlock, and that's the farthest my IT knowledge goes. Don't even have two monitors.

dont worry buddy, you're safe. and don't add a second monitor, that would make it easier for the nsa to trace you

>Thinking you can hide

Get a VPN and TOR.

Don't even try, the chips in any new computer have a backdoor built in for the govt. Even building your own computer doesn't help as the chips you buy will have the back door as well. You need the chips that big companies buy, and even then ur not safe.

If you want to do anything beyond torrenting movie online, go to a thrift store, buy a 200 dollar pc, do ur thing, and then throw it in a dumpster or burn in, microwave it. That is the option

I live in Mexico, so I don’t care. Police is so ineficiente here, they aren’t going to arrest some one for saying fuck the Jews in the internet.
So fuck the jews

Goodbye Paco

I use meme flag when posting on Sup Forums so nobody can know my real location

am*ricans...

Get AMD/Ryzen chips you dumb asshole. Intel's new chips have backdoors built.

>Being this new

Just do your subversive stuff outside the internet. Lonely places for reunions, don't use cellphones to call your mates. Now if you are here to banter jews and niggers you are probably part of a large list of people being passively monitored, once you do something illegal they might use the database to find out your motives and activities. So basically its not how you hide in the internet, its how you hide your actions so they don't have to track you using the internet...because they will.

kek
no bro except booting into a TailsOS usb but even that is dubious as it would attract WAY more attention to you by the government, and also is just a pain in the ass.
so just shitpost and face the consequences later
this is actually a good idea until you get swatted for some bullshit and you're forced to give out all your encryption passwords by the court, revealing all your online activities saved in caches, page file, registries, etc. so it's not worth the effort IMO
actually that is called IME and has been cracked but it isn't even the biggest hurdle against anonimity as I said
TLDR: don't say anything online you aren't prepared to defend in a court of law

AMDs have backdoors too and worse they can't be disabled cause nobody cracked it cause nobody gives a fuck about amd cpus (and I say that as an amdfag myself)

I like firefox better, but usually have both chrome and firefox browsers open. Some sites are better with either of them.
I have a VPN that I don't usually use. I farmed my own list of proxies and DNS but I don't use those often either.
I have TOR but don't use that often either.

When I want to be true user, I do that on a separate computer, on a separate connection, with a pseudonym that I have created that is completely unconnected to me and only use encrypted means of communications. Old habits die hard, I guess.

There are ways of being anonymous. You just have to go far out of your way to make it happen.

Get libre GNU distribution. Parabola, for instance (based on Arch). Check gnu.org

It's not as much an attempt to hide from corporations as a political and ethical statement. We need less control over a single individual so it's possible to have whistleblowers who can reveal government corruption. That's why we need libre software and libre hardware and not proprietary malware that spies on us and we are not even allowed to ask what a particular proprietary software does on our computers (if you crack it, you break the law and you are considered as a criminal). For cracking a fucking set of tasks that someone performs on YOUR computer.

There are many libre programs that you probably already use on daily basis: 7zip, FileZilla, gParted, LibreOffice, qBittorrent, Audacity, OBS Studio, Blender, VLC, Krita, Gimp, Inscape and so on.
So the next step is to start using a libre OS and aim to get libre hardware one day.

Nobody has said
>I just use incognito mode.

Seriously I think half of the anons here work for one govt agency in at least one country at least part time. Beyond that, the medium belongs to (((them))). If you really want to be safe, don't engage.

>I use Chrome
Software which has at least half a dozen backdoors for the NSA and CIA?

Remove all non-free software from your PC.

unironically shilling for the jewman

>ryzen fanboy finding any excuse possible to hate on intel
>completely oblivious to the fact that AMD has a backdoor too
fucking retard

Chrome is spyware.

You're all going to prison death camps for swearing on the internet.

I use Waterfox, lets you chose which scripts you activate on a page and doesn't have java turned on by default.

Libre licences are not humans, they don't have nationality, race or gender.
So it is you are the one who shills for (((them))).

>TLDR: don't say anything online you aren't prepared to defend in a court of law
Looks like we got a pedophile on the run

I run an entire VPN home network for Kodi shit and computers, and run Tor sometimes on top of that. Have protonmail as well.

what about motherboards? are they bugged too?

Bump

AMD has the same fucking backdoors with a different name you clueless retard.

>I use Chrome
You have already lost. Closed-source software is insta-kill

>I use chrome

Um... yeah.

Welp, if you plan on mattering outside your personal affairs you might want to up your IT knowledge.

Yes, pretty much any electronics made in China has a Chinese backdoor in it, including motherboards which have specifically been in tech news before as being backdoored

Has a way been found to prevent the hardware encoded backdoors the CIA/NSA installed in all CPUs?

I work for the CIA so I don't really care.

>Remove all non-free software from your PC.

Does adobe flash count?

>I work for the CIA so I don't really care.

Didn't Israel get access to those backdoors, glowy?

adobe shit counts as double

just use Gnash

Get an old shitty laptop with a cpu that doesn't have Intel ME. Install a Linux distro without systemd. Get an open source browser, use a VPN, use https everywhere, use a script blocker, never log in to Google/Facebook/etc., always tape up webcams

Keep in mind your smartphone can be used to listen/see everything you do as well. Notice how your only choices are (((Google))) or (((apple)))

tor was compromised half a decade ago you filthy nigger.

engagement includes lurking.

the only option

State is the new God, always watching.

I just life my life in such a way that I do nothing illegal or embarassing if discovered.

Feels comfy.

VPNs would be great if they didn't save your information and sell it.

TOR is too laggy.

>just use Gnash

i'll keep that in mind...

it means fuck all when they can read the password right out of your mind.

It is inherently very secure because it cannot connect to the internet

Thats pretty far!

TempleOS on a disposable flash drive will keep the CIA niggers away

Incognito you fucking idiot.

>post your secrets on the fbi honeypot site

cool i need friends to play vidya games with