"Master Skywalker, you must teach the young Rey to racemix"

"Master Skywalker, you must teach the young Rey to racemix"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtu.be/KHCyDxxXog4
youtu.be/YuEnYHsD6vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Nog/ChubChink is canon, user

Star Wars has always been about globalism. It's literally a movie about religious fundamentalists fighting space nazis together with various alien races who are literal minorities.

Don't act like you are offended, Now. If you weren't by then, there's no hope for you.

interest here has completely waned because people found out that it has a nigger kissing a chink.

The only racemixing liberals care about is white woman + dark man.
Star Wars will get no diversity points for its Blazian scene. In fact it'll probably lose marks in that regard because liberals hate asian women in general.

Can I ask you guys seriously, pol bias aside... Do you see black people as ugly?

I can’t get over how ugly my brains tells me they are when I look at them.

when compared to humans yes
when you see them as monkeys they're not horrible. not the prettiest monkey, but not the ugliest

Depends on how much white is in them.

I've given up on these movies after seeing the sea cow scene, purple hair woman, and fat Asian.
Started reading the thrawn trilogy. It's better

> Fuck your books Luke, gonna lightning bolt this shit tree
What did Yoda mean by this?

There's also no hope for your country, Swede cuck.

Yoda basically cucks and says "fuck history, fuck Jedi heritage, fuck it all." It's clearly an allegory to what's happening irl.

good lad

Piss off

The OT was a classic masculine heroes adventure of the poor farmboy who unleashes his potential and takes down the oppressive regime. This is a typical European story but with the space twist that made it awesome. The prequels are just Lucas autism unleashed and has no political message.

thats great. they gain no points because the trained monkey kissed an asian with your faggot liberal niglovers, and they potentially lose billions of the largest movie market in the world because of it

fuck disney and fuck kikes

Think anyone involved in TLJ watched the OT?

She is not fat, she is healthy and I hope she bears many eurasian children some day

The idea of nigger leg/pubic hair makes me want to vomit.

Apologize

why would you even think about it?

Compared to the rest of the species? Well, stop assuming they're human just because we can reproduce with them, and suddenly they're more appreciable.

You can appreciate the beauty of a wild elephant, can't you? Surely you don't want to breed with it. Same thing.

Do you think Mark might commit suicide soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

he was fucking with luke
rey stole the books
>knowledge she already posesses
did you miss them being in the falcon at the end?

>the prequel has no political mess-
youtu.be/KHCyDxxXog4

I want to _________ Rose Tico

Castrate?

Liposuction?

"And why is that, Master Yuda?"

Those books were probably written by some straight white male 3000 years ago. Rey don't need any of that mansplanning, what could they possibly know about current year Force problems?
Rey already knows more about the Force than they did, by virtue of being female! The Force is also female! Females understand each other!

Lol no. It was WW2 in Space and a literal "soft version" of Inglorious Basterds. Don't be stupid.

of course they are. i thought so even when i was a lefty.

Honestly I have an instinctual revulsion to them.. Like wash my hands immediately after touching a handrail they might have touched. I can't even listen the music with black singers because that guttural, raspy negroid voice triggers an almost visceral reaction in me.. This has nothing to do with my political or ideological views. I grew up on the South side of Chicago and many white people are naturally like that. It's like an unspoken disdain for anything remotely african. Every place that they live just feels tainted and dirty.. I also have no ide how any woman could bring herself to be touched by one.. It seems like beastiality to me but I guess women are just naturally degenerate creatures when "liberated" -- I wonder what it must have been like back during segregation when you had clean places just for your own people and could walk around safe at night.. Must have been nice..

An user found this
In one of the illustrations
They named her
Rey mixer
With Rey being copyright it is
Rey c mixer
Does this Jewish trick sound like anything familiar to Sup Forums?

He lived up until know saying hey kids! I was like skywalker! Hero and role model to all!
Now kids say ahh it’s that baby killer that drinks monster breast milk from the tit and dies from thinking
Of course he’s going to kill himself or he’ll go full joker
They took away his entire legacy

"After crashing her ship into his and insisting she is the hero, Diversity Hire sexually assaults Token" - Sargon of Akkad

kek, it looks like hitler on the thumbnail image

youtu.be/YuEnYHsD6vk
pretty decent flick

Who will play Rey and Finn's transgender bi-racial child in episode 10 'Jedis can time travel too now'.