Is this wrong?

Is this wrong?

>ugly white man and non-white woman
Only wrong if they have kids

Meh. Sorta. It could be worse but yeah it’s not right. I detect at least 50% Latina in her

Not surprised your offspring is a fucking lettuce

RIP white women

I'd preggo her, if she's intelligent it's a bonus.

Having jaundice is wrong yes

Rose mixing is degenerate

No, it's not

Is that you OP?

is she latin or arab?

> that's a trapp you imbecile.

Would there be a difference?

Latinas and half-Latinas really seem to be into white men. It's easier to find a hot South American girl than a hot white one, and I'm not even in South America.

for me yes, I'd throw my genes down the toilet for a brazilian banger but never an arab. I'm an italian shit skin already

I agree but I don't think it has to do with white men. I'm a tanned shit skinned and I always in general have a much easier time with south american girls than I do with white suburban girls. I think latina girls in comparison don't have the stick up their ass attitude.

They are also more willing to subject themselves to the traditional role of housewife.

Real Italians are white as fuck

Thanks for the laugh, Mr Diwoppio.

Mejorar la raza. They want whiter kids, but you end up with brown eyed shorter kids

The problem with latinas is that theyre 90% of the time literal prostitutes.

Sure thing, guinea.

No. FUCK WHITE WOMEN

No. White women brought this on themselves. Fuck it lets take the asians

>Bong and meme flag
Niggers confirmed. I'm 100% sure that i'm whiter, smarter and taller than both of you

Sopranos had an entire episode about how Italians don't consider themselves white. Italians view themselves as their own thing.

yes, yes it is you cuck

>Italians view themselves as their own thing.
Ofc we are our own thing. Just like French are different from the English that are different from the Germans that are different fom the Finns. But we are 100% white.

Also the Sopranos were terroni

Not at all, we should all aspire to have brown gfs. Also fuck white women.

The ones I mean weren't even brown. One was basically Italian. Some Italians are white, can confirm. Pink nipples and all.

Mmmmmm