Ama

Ask a transgender woman anything.

How can I convince you to kill yourself?

Does dialation hurt?

You can’t.

Did you remember to dilate your wound today?

I’m pre-op.

when will you become one of the 46%

>You don't need to
FTFY. Odds aren't much in your favor m8.

Never. I have a good support system.

You have a dick and tits then? Impressive.

If transphobic jokes were actually causing transgenders to kill themselves like some SJWs suggest, I would quit my job and become a professional comedian.

Why would you even bother with operation? Give it a few more years and chicks with dicks will be all the rage.

Don’t care. I mean I care that so many of my sisters and brothers are ending their lives. But the rate does not affect my choice to continue living.

>ask a man anything
How much soy did you consume on a weekly basis, before deciding to transition?

Do you like to play with your tits while you jack off? That's what I would do.

Tokelau?

I do.

>Give it a few more years and chicks with dicks will be all the rage.

Can you post a pic of your nipple? I like large soft and pink ones. I think that's hard to achieve for a tranny.

I don’t think I’m going to even though I do hate my penis.

Are you with bf?

Are you going to give it a going away party like that other freak did?

Why do you hate reality?

They certainly don’t help.

How long have you been on hormone therapy? Do you have a micropenis?

I’m not having surgery.

How does it feel knowing that most likely you'll end up killing yourself?

3 months on Sunday and yeah it’s getting pretty small.

Good choice. If you have tits and a dick I think you might be set. Are you going to be a wizard?

When are you going to find a nice girlfriend , Man ?

You mean:
>Ask a mentally-ill, gay male anything

yeah are you a biological boy or girl

I have a boyfriend. He’s gender fluid (assigned female at birth). He’s not on t.

So if you are a transgender woman, are you a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman?

Does he have a hatchet wound or do you cross dicks on occasion?

How does it feel to know your family and friends that support you are enablers and encourage you to mutilate yourself due to your mental illness. Why do you think anorexics are not enabled and encouraged like trannies?

You care about them in the tokenistic, 1 like = 1 prayer sympathy way, but do you care why they killed themselves? I believe Sup Forums is a board of peace unironically. 46% kill themselves because (((doctors, therapists, and activists))) tell them at the end of their surgical rainbow lies the pot of gold for their inner turmoil, when all they did was destroy their natural body to create a sham reminding them of what they will never truly be. We just wish people with mental issues would get help, not applause.

He has a vagina. He was assigned female at birth.

your family and doctors have aided you in your delusion, you will never be a female and by mutilating your body you have damned yourself to eternal hellfire.

His "boyfriend" is a she

How do I voice training? Should I give my number to guys who ask?

Do you fuck him?

Why do you think Sup Forums hates trans people but loves traps so much?

Whats it like being a mentally ill freak?

ugh, yes

If he is assigned female at birth, while actually being a guy, why did his parents not tell them he was a boy so that they could assign him correctly?

They didn’t know yet.

Are you a transgender woman?

Mazeltov!!! I'm happy for your alternative relationship!!

"woman"
you mean mentally ill man

what are you doing for christmas?

>tfw assigned white
I'm trans non-privileged.

You're not real trans until you're post op.. Get lost, attention-seeking loser.

>How do I voice training?

find a transgender support group near you or talk to your doctor.

>Should I give my number to guys who ask?

If you like them and they are respectful of you.

whats your dead name?

What is your opinion about the current lgbt movement?

Kys you freak!!

Post a pic of your feminine penis

are you a white nationalist? or shitskin/nigger/traitor?

>that conclusion
LOL

I might be spending it with my boyfriend’s family. If not I’ll try to be with my dad and his parents. I always go to Connecticut for Christmas with my mom and sister to visit my mom’s family. This will be my first Christmas at home in Texas. I just don’t want to be alone.

Will you open bob? Its not gay

>so many states
>so little personal info

Not even close to being a trap or tranny. Just curious about what a transgender thinks about the movement. There are some fags here who hate it as much as we do.

I’m a proud left-Liberal Democrat. I voted for Obama and Hillary. I will vote for the Democratic nominee in 2020.

There's nothing sexier than a woman sucking another woman's dick.

You clearly don’t know anything.

You’ll be there with me for being a racist.

Are you religious?

Not even trying to roast OP, do you see your condition or belief that you were "assigned" wrongly as a normal thing? Additionally, do you think there were transgenders hundreds of years ago or it is a new brand of LGBT or 'fad.'

bitch hold on you expect me to believe that you got a man to love you even do u be a fagget n shiet? hoe ass bitch

That must be weird. Not knowing if you had a boy or a girl. Imagine having to rely on a certificate to tell you what gender your child is and then finding out it was incorrect 18 years later, when you have already raised a girl.

Also, does your lover check his white male privilege?

They are getting help. Hrt is the help.

ah, so a traitor or a jew?

how do you feel about the immigration of peoples who want to chuck you off the roof for existing?

I used to be. I was Roman Catholic. Now the bishops say transgender people don’t exist and urge parents to reject their trans children so fuck them. Srsly.

> Woman

You know you're a man right?

>being a racist
>not forbidden by the Bible
>being a degenerate homosexual
>forbidden by the Bible
wew

KYS

It's awesome that you have that many people / family to potentially spend time with on Christmas. Hope it goes well whatever ends up happening.

Don't let jokes get you down. Even though people may disagree with your life choice, any person that is truly good deep down wants you to be happy and live a fulfilling life.

Yeah it’s been difficult for them. He really doesn’t have any privilege being gender fluid. He has more than me though and I don’t think he gets that.

post boipucci and feminine benis :DDDDDD

Is this even a country?

nah, any person that is truly good deep down knows they are an abomination and should be kicked out of normal society.

I mean I still laugh at family guy and South Park.

Have you considered they might be right, and what you're doing is heresy?

it's some island near my shitty island

>Not even trying to roast OP, do you see your condition or belief that you were "assigned" wrongly as a normal thing?

Yeah it’s totally normal. Just a little different.

>Additionally, do you think there were transgenders hundreds of years ago or it is a new brand of LGBT or 'fad’?

We’ve always been around in non-western cultures. We were in Weimar Germany before Hitler annihilated us.

oh, it's tokebro

I do too. I really do. I actually am quite fortunate compare with some people in the community.

>We were in Weimar Germany before Hitler annihilated us

>Have you considered they might be right, and what you're doing is heresy?

Yup.

tits or gtfo

this must be fucking bait

capital undetermined, just when I thought I've seen it all

You deserve to be punished for your sin.

How design it feel being such an enormous faggot

>Kike on a stick propaganda
Fucking pathetic,Amerilard.

I guess I’m a traitor because I’m not one of the chosen people.

>how do you feel about the immigration of peoples who want to chuck you off the roof for existing?

NoBanNoWall, Sanctuary for All. NoHateNoFear, Refugees are welcome here.