The right cant meme

The right cant meme.

I don't think that meme is genuine- it was made to make fun of "kekistan" style right-wingers.

The left can't win.

>Mentally ill person does mentally ill thing

It's funny cause trump has to wear a diaper cause he pees himself

I wear one too its comfy fight me faggot

>faggots
>right
All faggots are lefties by my book

you can't even make lefty bingo meme, cuz they don't have any

Wait... maybe this really was made by a genuine right-winger. I checked "ThePatriotFoundation" and its a gold-mine of bad conservative memes. But they are believable enough that I don't think its satire.

ITS
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

What's it like having a mentally challenged President?

>being this buttblasted

It's pretty lame. I know you're just joking, but he might actually be showing some early signs of dementia. The sad thing is that I think he will probably win again in 2020, as the Democrats are the same corporate partisan hacks they were in 2016, and now Donald is an incumbent candidate, which gives him a distinct advantage.

The left can’t even create right wing bait posts ffs this is getting sad

fuck off leaf

How's brexit going? rofl

Bad meme still better than any lib meme and this one's fucking atrocious.

I was thinking they created this to troll us but libs are too dumb to troll.

Look at how fucking ripped that thing is

It pisses me the fuck off that a mentally ill women can go to the doctor and say they want to be a man and then get Testosterone

If I ask for it, say I want to get more muscular, be more manly looking , square jaw line etc they won’t do it.

Well, unemployment and immigration are down. Also there are plenty of retards who still think brexit is going badly because they consume nothing but leftwing media so it's funny to laugh at them, but they're too retarded to realise it as they're the sort of retards who think diversity is a strength and all cultures are equal

MODS THE LEFT ARE TRYING TO FALSE FLAG US BY CREATING HORRENDOUS MEMES AND CHARADING AS US AGAIN

what is the issue with some of them?
faggot goyim beta male degenerate are just insults, the rest is jokes and references.
I dont see anything wrong with that? thats like some retarded dropmpf boy laughing about lefitists talk about climate change.

some larpers never get the attention they deserve, really appreaciate the posts man.

Do you mind if I show my friend at the steel plant this? His name is Dale and would think this is funny.

How do you save pictures on here?

Really can't let him get the nuclear codes

make a new one that has hillary, obama, europoors, poland is a nice country and some other mutt memes on there

Ever considered accepting being a woman?

Libs BTFO!

Please do tell us, Leaf
Fuck off we're full.

having high testosterone doesn't instantly makes your mooscles big, working out and surplus eating does

wrong. i will try to find the studie, but they bsicly put intermediet lifters on 500mg of test i think, without lifting, and they gained more muscle than the natural group that was working out.
but normal human levels of test dont make you huge.

Lol, you faggots were beaten by a Boomer in a diaper. Fucking shame cunt.