Why are americans so obsessed with frat parties and college dorm orgies...

why are americans so obsessed with frat parties and college dorm orgies. over the last years many movies and series portraying this phenomena have come to european cinemas spreading this garbage. parents are soending their life savings to send their daughter off to get fucked loose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY
youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because theyre americans, what else

Did you just get movies from the 1980s? You're 30 years behind.

Its not a new phenomenon at all, dunno what that user is talking about. Movies like that have been a thing for ages and college girls have been fucking around anyways, so it'S not like that lifestyle needs any advertisement.

One of the most popular German comedies from the 40s is basically about frat parties and going wild in college (though obviously it had less focus on sex and drugs but more about pranking teachers, but still)

I guess the abundance of movies from this genre can be explained by the fact that they aren't exactly hard to produce and don't even need much of a plot, just juicy college girl titties.

Sorority houses are safe havens for a lot of white girls. At the Uni I went to, the Sorority houses were basically all white females. It's where you put your white daughter, unless you want her to dorm next to wild niggers and diversity mandated spics.

Fraternities are similarly great places for white dudes to bond with other white dudes. White guys tend to be nice and good to one another and make each other feel like they are at home with family. Introduce a bunch of nigger trash and beaner refuse into the mix and you've now got a socially disjointed hellhole.

Attacking the Fraternities and Sororities is not something Sup Forums should get behind.

Those are slut training schools. Keep your daughters at home.

Send your daughter to a Sorority house, she'll most likely fuck a lot of white dudes, but still retain a normal feminine psyche.

Send your daughter to live next to whatever ethnic trash the university puts her next to, she'll most likely be coming home for thanksgiving with a boy named Jamal, have a nose ring, and basically end up like Moldlocks here

Yeah, the bigger question we should be asking is why are we sending our daughters to uni in the first place, but our society is way too far gone for that discussion.

At this point, however, attacking sororities is a huge mistake. At the Uni I went to and the other uni's I visited, it's pretty clear that most Sorority houses are pretty much 100% white, give or take. Eliminate them and you're basically throwing them to the wolves.

Frat houses tend to be white, but there will be the token black guy here and there.

I typically NEVER see a black girl in a Sorority house though,

forgot isn't how you italicize here.

Why do yuropoors blame us for everything?
I've found yuropoors to be far more degenerate. Our leftists are always telling us how we need to be more like Europe.

This is why you often find liberals hating Greek life. They hate how successful, safe, and nice those engaging in it are.

What do you claim to be a life saving?

>the last bastion of white females

University only cares about money and will do anything to protect their frats and sororities. My local Uni has had near double digit deaths due to hazing and it was never really reported on. The entire culture is degenerate. Only insecure guys that have latent homosexual feelings rush frats

Do europeans really just assume movies are how americans live?

More often than not, some eurocuck will say, "BUT I SAW IT IN A MOVIE HURR DURR DERP"

Frats and sororities exist, not all of them are degenerate. Mostly just parties and fucking like the rest of the fucking world.

Get over yourself.

Plus colleges like the pic is the equivalent to your free schools in europe where you pay for refugees to go.

Wish we had stuff like sororities. The university I went to only has a huge commieblock dorm which is such a multicultural shithole that I got a culture shock when I visited a girl I was dating for a while. She shared a flat with 5 other guys and was not just the only girl in the group but the only white person. The rest were arabs, a Turk and to top it off some nigger from Ethiopia. To be fair, the guys seemed alright and the shared space was perfectly clean, but would you want to have your daughter living with 5 dudes? And most of the dorm was exactly like that, wildly mixed groups everywhere. Another fun fact, lots of the foreign students were almost never seen in the university, they only used the dorm for dirt cheap living and free internet. Well, at least that meant that our uni was almost 100% white.

>double digit deaths due to hazing
wtf retarded hillbilly college do you live next to?

That shit is not typical at all.

And hazing is actually a good thing. It weeds out people that can't handle shit. The ones that would have had mental breakdowns and constantly cause problems later on down the line are also the ones that can't handle a bit of hazing.

Wow wtf. That would piss me off, man.

Wtf is happening to the world. And here I thought America was the biggest liberal shithole in the world.

Fuck.

Not insulting you, Germany. Just saying. When are we finally going to say we've had enough? Are we even going to?

They’re just movies. Really wishful thinking. The truth is college is overrun by women and turn into SJWs crying rape if you stand to close to them. They all have the same dream of getting an education and landing a six-figure salary job in an air conditioned office.

But the problem with hazing is that is often gets out of line. All you need is group led by a sociopath and everything is fucked. Add people who are wiling to put up with more and more abuse and you have recipe for disaster. Most hazing deaths from the 100% agreeable team players who go along no matter how bad it got.

LOLOL NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEW

youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY

The united states government understands that nostalgia is a potent drug. By allowing young people to get away with just about anything, while in a place where they are building themselves up the system cultivates a population that wants to live longer and continue to consume. The opposite side of this would be japan, where everyone is uptight and when people are stuck in a job for 20 years they kill themselves because they realize they never really lived. A long living population simply spends more of it's wealth instead of passing it on to its children.

Not anymore, Common Core was the last straw. All the parents I've spoken to are taking their kids out of schools and investing in paid tutors or internet schools. Even if they can't afford it, a true American would rather brush up on their advanced math skills and teach it to their kids, rather than send them to one of those hellholes.

Yeah. If the person doing the hazing is a sociopathic retard, then yeah, it can get out of hand.

But you should also know when to say "no." You can always just say "yeah fuck that" and walk away. Me personally, I never even went through hazing even though others did. Idk, it's weird. But I know why it's done. It's kind of a shit-test to see if you have the chops to deal with stress coming your way. Same reason your drill sergeant gives you a load of shit and constantly chews you out over every and any imperfection in your demeanor / attitude and or performance during boot camp.

I honestly don't even know if they still do that in the military or if it's been pussified in the last few years as well. I mean, we have monstrosities like this

That's one justification. I think a more likely case is that hazing is seen as a tradition and is followed blindly as a sort of "we had to go through it, now do planks on bottle caps". I worked with Greeks (as an RA, many frats only house upper classmen) for about 3 years at uni and never found them to be better at dealing with stress than anyone else. If anything, the average Greek was likely to be an airhead who put their studies on the back burner so that they could focus on pledging and subsequently parties. Nice guys to work with overall but not exactly the brightest bunch.

>Sororities are a good thing
>They aren't entitled roastie factories

A lot of people don't understand why they do certain things, traditions being chiefly among them.

It's usually when you forgo traditions that you realize why we had them in the first place, like, "Oh wow, so this is why our ancestors fought so hard to maintain borders for so long" or "Oh wow, so this is why people beat up the gays and suppress them. Because they fucking breed societal degeneracy."

Just because you don't know the "why" doesn't mean it isn't still a good thing. Traditions are traditions because they've inherently been successful in some way.

Also, I've been through Uni myself. I've visited many other Uni's. I've been inside dorms, frats, and Sorority houses, and I'll tell you what they are, they are safe havens for white people. Sorry, but attacking the Sororities and Fraternity houses means you want to push all those mostly white kids in with the niggers, spics, Indians, and what name you, in the college dorms.

>roastie factories
>preferring your daughter to get fucked by Arab foreign exchange students rather than at least another white guy with probably a successful background, and may even possibly marry her and give her a good life.

You guys attacking the Sorority houses and Frat houses are kind of clueless here. They are basically how the white girls and white guys escape the trash races constituting the other 60% of the school's demographics.

>Sororities are a white refuge.

But user, you're forgetting one thing. Being in a sorority is expensive and prestigious. And who loves expensive and prestigious things more than jews? Sorority houses may look white on the outside, but just like Twitter there are dozens of little raven haired sleeper agents convincing her "fellow white" girlfriends to have a rainbow party with the basketball team.

Ultimately most western countries are liberal shitholes. It's just normal, high living standards allow most parents to send their kids to uni, and unis are infested with liberal teachers.

What I find way more alarming is that lately that SJW trend has started leaking into Germany, and you can bet that trannies and other deviants will follow in the wake. Dunno how bad it really is at universities but we already got youtubers who spout the exact same shit they have been watching on US channels or Tumblr or wherever else. And most of them seem to be college students.

Those are mostly attended by blue pilled Chads. Ew.

To be honest, I met a Russian Jew in college and she was extremely conservative. That was probably the Russian side of her anyway.

>t. Greek defense force

Look man I get that you're proud of your frat and that you think the system is some sort of bastion of white power. I'm just telling you that that argument was taught to you in order to justify a bunch of psuedointellectuals doing weird shit to other people under the guise of making you stronger. No need to go into ad hominems and make the
>You just don't get traditions man
argument, that's literally the same shit I hear arguing for circumcision and it's pretentious at best.

Also, say what you will about girls getting BLACKED but there has to be a better solution to the problem than letting 19 pudgy guys run a train on them. Maybe if we didn't have a cuck parenting culture we wouldn't have that problem.

>inb4 Geed

I went to an ivy league where 35% of the student body was Jewish. All of them in frats and sororities and all of them on psychiatric medication.I wasn't redpilled then but now I understand why I hated it and had to drop out.

The big misunderstanding here is that American student life is very different from the European one. Most Europeans move into private housing shared with other random students in a city with usually between 10-25% student populations. They go to the same nightclubs in the centre as normal people would, but usually on student night (anything but saturday).

It seems like in the USA most stuff happens in and around campus. Whereas in Europe the university is just a place you go to a few hours everyday.

Just how sexy do the dorms get at the unis in your country out of 10?

USA is the whore of Babylon, what do you expect?

Holy shit. Everything you say sounds EXACTLY like the 'student associations' we have over here, with their own cultlike traditions that mean more or less girls have to accept getting abused by some weak loser named Roderick who happens to have rich parents.

It's more or less the opposite of what student life should be about.

Long story short, Jews.

European countries are tiny compared to the US so naturally we don't have fuckhuge campuses where we could build frat or sorority houses for enough students.

And while you're right about night clubs or pubs, but the unis in my area (Ruhrgebiet, we got a bunch of unis really close because the cities here are really close to each other) had pretty much to offer in terms of nightlife and events. I never cared much about parties unless they had live music to offer, but if I wanted I could have went to a party or concert pretty much every single day by hopping between the unis in less than one hour train ride. And know some guys who did that excessively. Another factor is that usually booze was way way cheaper on faculty parties than in a pub or club, and entry fees were ridiculously low for the most part, if you even had to pay a fee.

lol, I never said any of those things you claimed I said.

When I went to Uni, I was put inside of a dorm room with two Mexicans that I thought were extremely annoying. I noticed that Frats were basically all white dudes, so I ended up joining one and I don't regret it. A lot of white girls in the dorms also have a similar realization when they face the reality that living with a black girl or an Indian girl is actually super lame and they'd rather be friends with a bunch of white girls like them and mingle with white guys in nice looking houses (Frats and Sororities) rather than the communist-block style college dorms.

It's as simple as that. Before I went to Uni, I thought "lol Frats" as well, but that all stops when you're sharing a bunk bed with an annoying Mexican dude that can't stop masturbating.

Here's what I'm actually saying (and the argument you're ignoring), the alternative to Frat houses and Sororities is just what I explained there, living in the dorms with whatever degenerate sub-race you're put in with.

Seriously. White girls realize how shitty it is living on a floor filled with Indians, spics, arabs, and niggers and look to the Sorority houses as their escape from the nightmare. Get rid of the Sorority houses and they'll just have to get used to living in the multiracial hellhole that is dorm life. You're basically normalizing this to them by removing the option they prefer and see the light of.

And yeah, you really don't seem to understand tradition. Hazing roots out the weak. If you're going to invite someone to live with you (which is what Frat houses are), you want to see if they can pass a simple little personality exam. Honestly, "hazing" is an ancient tradition. It's not specific to, nor did it start with Fraternity houses. "Giving the new guy shit" is something much, much older in human development. It's how we vet newcomers. If you are easily set off, you might be communally worthless.

10/10. I thought it only existed in movies, but the really good Sorority houses of good Unis are filled with 10/10 babes left and right.

Some Sorority houses don't let any uglies in at all. If you look weird or dumb you're just not wanted at all.

It's also pretty normal to get harassed or pranked by older students in those associations (which I assume is what "hazing" means'). Friend of mine studied law at some elite uni and joined one of those associations hoping to use it for networking with other rich kids, but their violent or degrading rituals were more than he could bear.

>ywn jizz on any of those girls

Life is suffering

>allow women to go outside
>allow women to wear slutty cloths
>allow women to have their own money
>allow women to read, go to school, think
>wonder why women are slut

kafirs have no brain. women is made for your dick not for educating

How are these people so weak willed and impressionable? They go to a university and become completely different people. Or is it just that I am personally incredibly autistic and stubborn?

The Lost Generation of WWI all flocked to France in 1918 to party down with their parents money. One of the biggest attractions was the huge parties that French university students put on, serious debauchery with each one trying to outdo the previous in decadence and depravity.

When you're young, you tend to be a sensualist, a hedonist, a pagan sybarite. I kind of wish I could have done more of that but I was fucking poor. I did get to sample a bit of it but the rich kids really got to blow things out in a wild way. Oddly you'd think those hot women living debauched lives would have their value on the marriage market fall to zero but quite the contrary, they all got married off and had happy families. I know one friend who was savagely criticized for marrying a wild child, but she was mega hot and do you know what happened with that? She gave him a son, a big strong son who is now a major league baseball player with a respectable batting record and home run record. They're a very happy family.

Prudes like to wag their fingers and cluck sententiously but really, what do they know?

Unless the older kids are being unusually cruel and demented, the trick to hazing is to just laugh it off and have a good sense of humor about it.

If you can enjoy a little prank being played on you, it shows your mentally healthy and can deal with stress. If it makes you lose your shit or makes you get angry, it may be revealing flaws in your personality.

It depends on the prank, obviously. If someone shaves your head while your sleeping, you have every right to be PO'd. If it's just some harmless prank and you are unable to simply laugh it off, it's just not a good sign.

>inb4 autistic rage filled response to this post.

I love this video...I like to imagine going in that hall crowded full of silken beauties and just getting drunk on the smell of all the fresh clean sweet sorority American white rich girl pussy.

youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA

I actually don't know either. I'm subjugated to the same bullshit as they are, but I am able to personally find it detestable and wrong deep in my core personality and I think "no honest human being can actually think this way," but so many people fall so easily to the programming.

It is bewildering to me too, just how easily some people are programmed. Do they not have any internal filters?

Like when I'm told black people and white people are equal, deep down I'm thinking, "I mean... no. That's just not true. Black people and white people are different. We just are. I refuse to believe this." Basically, even if I try to believe in it, I have this personal core that refuses to take it in, because it's just not true. Idk if that will make sense to everyone, but there is some internal dialogue that happens before I personally accept something or not.

For some people, there is nothing like this. No filter at all. You just fill their head with X and nothing blocks the path, not even their own personal experiences. Even if they see with their own eyes that blacks and whites are not equal, it doesn't matter. They were told otherwise, so now they believe otherwise, whole-heartedly.

I don't understand these people either. Very susceptible to group-think or something. They want others to tell them which direction to go. There is no confidence in what they personally think.

you're*

Traditionally weren't sororities and fraternities sort of self segregating by religion wealth and race? Like there's jewish sororities and protestant sororities and catholic sororities?

I want to join a frat when I go to university but I'll by 29 by the time I go back and I think I'll be too old and ugly. I might be chaddy as fuck but I'm weird looking and I don't think they'd accept me.

>ugly
>chaddy
>weird looking
pick a lane

So we have two separate arguments going on here. Regarding the first, I'll give you the point that a Greek system is pretty good at giving people alternative housing options. Key thing where I'm from is that Greek organizations are massive. Functionally that means people generally can't move into the house until their junior year which kind of defeats the purpose of getting out of normal housing. I found a better option if you want to stay on campus was to just live in apartment style housing. You get to pick your roommates, the neighbors are usually pretty chill, and you don't have to live in a commieblock. Idk if your school didn't have off campus housing or apartments but they're a great workaround to avoid that problem.

Regarding the second I'm not sure if you were actually hazed. Again, I went to a school with massive Greek organizations that controlled most of the University because old money. What it boiled down to was a bunch of newer frats trying to pull the "muh tradition & honor" cards as if they were older and going overboard. We had a frat break their pledge class head's arm as part of their hazing ritual, not even bullshitting. That sort of shit doesn't actually weed out the weak, it just drives out the people who aren't into blind conformity once they see that shit. What you end up with is a bunch of pretentious sheep who don't actually realize that their "traditions" have been dynamically changing in response to larger, more powerful organizations for decades and that they can serve as a force for groupthink and degeneracy as much as they can serve for order and brotherhood.

>tldr Living off campus with your friends serves the same purpose, some traditions are manufactured and don't actually achieve what you want them to

WHOO HOO SPRING BREAK !

I don't get it either m8.
I remember being 12 and watching the media and school teachers acting like the Palestine-Israel conflict had to do with both sides being equally wrong, but even then I could fucking tell.

"Yeah guys! Sorority houses are bad! Sorority houses usually do activities with Fraternity houses, which are also about 97% white males. Yeah, down with Sororities and Fraternities! Force these white people to instead live with the niggers, arabs, and Indians in the communist-block style college dorms instead!"

Needs more Elliot Rodger.

>We had a frat break their pledge class head's arm as part of their hazing ritual, not even bullshitting.
Yeah that sounds like absolute shit. Depends where you are I suppose. I joined a Frat and they never even hazed me. Was just nice and cool with the guys and everything went hunky dory.

The thing is, living in a Frat house turned out to be cheaper for me than getting an apartment or even staying in the school's overpriced dorms. That's the norm in the state I live in (Apartments in particular are extremely overpriced. The Frats end up being the cheaper option).

Except Sigma Alpha Epsilon for being degenerate nigger-tier trash despite being an all white frat

I got my BS and MS from two separate states and I saw both chapter and in those locations get kicked of campus for cocaine and violence

Lol at people in these threads implying that sororities make white women pure. Every sorority girl I've ever met at some point talks about "the first time I ever tried black dick."

Sororities teach slut culture. Fraternities are good for weak and lame white guys to get pussy though.

>stress
>US college fraternity

Americans are obsessed with shekels and sex. They're so judaized they operate on the level of niggers and animals.

21yo to legally drink

Decline in Traditional Christianity has led to a massive surge of degenerate hedonism

When you have nothing to believe in, it's easy to act irresponsible

Hello rebbit

See, that makes sense and I get why you'd want to defend that experience. Hell I'd do the same if I was in that situation. The difficulty I always have is when actual morons from these genuinely abusive new wave frats act hoighty toighty because they valued social pressure more than their common sense. And they always defend it by using the
>Hurr exclusive social club, you nerds don't get it
or
>Hurr traditions of excellence
arguments when you bring up anything negative about their system. It's the same fucking arguments I hear people use in cults and I don't know how they don't recognize it. Idk mane, the Greek system in the SEC can be pretty toxic sometimes I guess

This. I had the most boring college life ever.
>go to class
>get back home
>study for tests, write essays
>graduate

You are obviously to poor and lame if you don’t understand these organizations. These are place were the rich/athletically gifted/extremely good looking gather to do dumb shit they can all blackmail each other for when they are successful later in life. I mean form bonds that last a lifetime.

At least that’s how these organizations all started.

I didn't just say "tradition for the sake of tradition" though. I explained to you exactly why I think hazing is fine.

When I say hazing though, I mean some light goofy pranking where no one is really ultimately hurt in any significant (or even remotely considerable way). I don't mean kids killing each other.

Greek schmeek. For at least 90% of the girls in Sorority houses, it's just a safety net.

Sounds like your own fault. Not saying you need to party every day but college is a great opportunity to have a bit of innocent fun before having too much responsibility like a career and a family. I could have easily finished uni quite a bit earlier, but why "waste" the last years of your youth just on studying?

And a great time for networking because let's face it, it's way easier to get into a decent job with a little good old nepotism. I've worked for companies where the vast majority of the staff came in through recommendations from coworkers who knew each other from college instead just through a decent degree. Because it makes sense. People lie on their applications and during job interviews (here in Germany you are entitled to refuse questions about your health or outright lie about it, for example). It's also cooler to work with old friends rather than random strangers.

Oh, I'm not complaining here. I never was into partying and drinking, even when I was younger, but I did go out with my friends when I was a teen. I just grew out of it really fast and having fun now is visiting my friends.
And I'm 27 now, I'd like to have a family.

Drinking was never my thing either. But I wouldn't want to miss out on experimenting with psychedelics for a while, for example. As a teen you are simply not ready for those experiences (from my point of view) and it's fucking hard to try to squeeze acid into a regular adult life. I'm 44 now and never had a job where I could take more than 2 weeks vacation in a row. Usual arguments were muh deadlines or that you would be too much out of touch with current projects
or "only employees with school age kids are entitled to 3-4 weeks summer holiday". One company went so far that only parents with little kids could take vacations during holiday times unless they were willing to swap days, which they never were. See, I understand that argument about school age kids, but on the other hand it's discriminating against people who don't happen to have young kids. After not getting the opportunity for summer vacation for 5-6 years I ragequit.

Well, I never felt like doing drugs. Then there was the fact that I was always being compared to a cousin of mine over the smallest shit, so I wasn’t going to give my relatives ammunition.
Sucks that you couldn’t get vacations, tho.

Dude it would be so funny if during hazing tomorrow we raped Brad. When will people realize that 3/5 fratguys have repressed homosexual feelings.

This

Beer pong bro.

This cancer has come here too lately.

If you haven't realized, Americans do not care about education. College is the place where you watch sports and get pissed drunk. The only people who actually take it as a serious endeavor are foreign students. It's gotten to the point where it is more important to socialize to make connections and network with a rich kid's dad who owns a firm than it is to actually get a good GPA.

>be a massive slut
>retain a feminine psyche

Nice try, cuck.

In many ways, it is beneficial to go to a community college then transfer after getting an associates because the culture is different at a CC than 4 year school. You will actually just view a CC as a place to just take a class and not a place to party or watch the football team. Also CC are more or less filled with more older students returning to school or wishing to exit a trade into a white collar job who have matured past the young 20 year old mindset.

I didn't mean to advocate drugs, they can be dangerous as hell. One of my best friends from highschool times is a psychotic wreck today, and in assisted living. I got curious to try them after that mandatory education course you get in our schools. Turns out our teacher back then was an ex hippie, so he refused to stick to the scare tactics stuff from the curriculum and presented them as substances which have abuse potential and dangers but can also be used if you act responsibly enough. So started reading about user experiences and recommended dosages and decided to try some of them out.

The main point was that college is the last time for many persons where you can easily take a few weeks or even months off. I love being a software dev, but it's also typical burnout job. At one point I was working 70+ hours per week for months to meet some crazy deadline. That's probably why a lot of devs are hopping between companies and using the breaks to find some fucking free time to reload their batteries.

Hope building a nice family works out for you, there are so many fucked up women out there.

whore land and whore culture

all originating from feminism

and it is infesting other cultures and countries

when will USA burn?

>Wtf is happening to the world.
"i am free" mentality

we regress because of that

>and it is infesting other cultures and countries
Just like you goatfuckers do.

Wonder what that room smells like

a horrible mixture of perfumes

This started in the 80's. Shit like Revenge of The Nerds popularized it.

>originating from feminism

Which came from Jewry, so really it’s the kikes’ fault

I got it, I know that wasn’t your intention.
And thank you, man. Merry Christmas!

This. Anyone going in will leave soon after because they developed a massive headache.

my "head" is certainly aching xaxaxxa

Pheromone and potatoes chips

There is a small local sorority at my college which starts their weekly meetings with describing the guys they fucked recently and they keep a running tally of all of them

Sororities turn girls into hoes and men into douchebags. I am in a fraternity but it is more low key, people to hang around and drink with. Others are complete twats obsessed their "image" (like it's going to fucking matter once you leave college) or are just straight alcoholics/rapists