Owns a state

>Owns a state
>tax free 8 billion dollar a year tithing income with real estate all over the United States and holdings from 1870 since
>Masonic power structure
>Pedophile founders
>cult like behavior and social isolation and brainwashing

The Mormon church are like Jews lite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x32JdymmF_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw raised mormon

So.........you're saying is exactly the same as every other religious scam in history?

Did you leave? Why?

Did you do a mission? What about getting married?

The LDS church condemned the Charlottesville rally for being rayciss n shiet when their own holy book says black people are cursed

i left about 2 years before i was of age to go on a mission. And we left as a family because in Australia 90% of Mormons are Polynesians and some Samoan man told my dad "not to let his wife talk in meetings"

they own utah yeah?

same except I'm the only non mormon in all of my family + extended family that I know. Some aren't as lds as others but they still hold temple recommends. Me? fuck that. yolo

Run a closed economy. Discriminate in the work place putting Mormons in career advancement tracks.Mormons given hiring preferences and better pay and position. Mormon employees actively work to undermine non-Mormon peers.
Mormons always seek to install their own in government positions, so as to direct government contracts to thier own people.
They pretend to have superior morals, yet completely abandon them with no shame when dealing with “ gentiles”.
I have caught Mormon professors giving Mormon students an advantage over others by giving them advance info on tests and assignments outside of school (at church). They have no problem with this since they think they are God’s chosen people, and the other students should become Mormon in order to deserve such special treatment. The more you find out about them, the bigger fucks they are.

They also worship Jews, which should really tell you all you need to know.

Again highlighting the human condition.
You can replace Mormon with Catholic, or even green-haired SJW and get the same result (in the latter case, replace church with starbucks).

I was raised LDS, and was treated with general disdain by other members. Life is like a play, and if you don't fit into any role, you find yourself rejected for the simplest reasons. Being an "extra" is a hard life.

but they vote Republican, so we have to pretend there's nothing wrong with them, right? That's how it works. I mean, why else would we ignore Trump's numerous flaws?

There is only one mormon church though. Founded by a nutter in the 1800's who believed the native americans were jews (I can understand this one) and that an angel Moroni gave him magical "seer stones" that he translated new books of the bible in which God is an alien living on the planet Kolab and promises faithful mormon men planets to be gods over in the after life, the only catch: Marry multiple wives and have many children to populate the planet he inherits. Sounds reasonable in my opinion.

We consider ourselves coequal with Jewish people. Specifically; we see Jewish people as LDS who disagree that Jesus is the savior.

>meet mormon in thailand
>ask him to cure my cat
>we have power of god to cure human only
>find him go to hospital next week

what did god mean by this ?

this is how every group operates (or tries to). by creating the notion that your people come first and everyone else is second class, and combine it with being a minority in the greater society, naturally you will show a lot of bias to your own people, and do anything to get them ahead.

just like (((other groups)))

Except that it is an expressly illegal act to do so, under the government contracts that they operate under.
Two people in management positions were told to hand in their resignations and suggest three replacements each, by a Mormon supervisor. The replacements chosen were Mormon. The two ex-employees then were called into a Senate investigation where it was determined that the supervisor was diverting government money earmarked for safety improvements into his personal business.

Human condition or mafia level corruption?

You can replace all the words you like, but claiming equivalency after doing so isn’t a real argument.
I have many more anecdotes.

You should really look at the fraud and corruption coming out of Georgetown.
Admittedly this is a small sect of LDS.
but how many Proxy companies are owned by the larger church?
In the United State, we have a belief in the separation of Church and State. In Utah, as well as certain isolated pockets this is a complete farce.
Red pill pic related.

>if you don't fit into any role, you find yourself rejected for the simplest reasons.
this. I am ex-mormon as well. went on a mission and everything. if you don't fit into one of their molds, they reject you entirely. they can be the most backstabbing people, and i've lived around a lot of different folk.

also, if any current mormons here, a word of warning. NEVER EVER EVER accept a job from a mormon. the moment something goes wrong, even if it's not connected to you (but you're the convenient fall guy), they will fuck you over sideways. you'll be rejected by your ward, your stake, and depending on how embedded that fucker is, you may even lose your family. just don't.

>mormons
>Masonic
Fucking kek. Read up on what the Masons did to the early mormons.

I got baptised into the church last Saturday and I'm returning back to Southern Utah

AMA

If you were raised in it, is it because your daddy wanted a harem? Is that the real reason why young males are usually kicked out of communities, it creates more competition for the dwindling single girls that are prospective sister wives for the patriarch of the family?

Joseph smith was a mason, its where the secret handshakes in the temples of the higher order of mormons come from in SLC.youtube.com/watch?v=x32JdymmF_Q

I knew you liberal shills were going to start attacking mormons.

Utah is the last hope for the white race. Mormons are outbreeding liberals 3-1 and they mostly have blond hair and blue eyes. This triggers the kikes.

Sage goes in all fields.

Im no liberal, Not attacking mormons, I am genuinely curious, because the whole SLC, mormon temples, polygamy and sister wives fascinate me and the whole theology- I am southern baptist.

>is it because your daddy wanted a harem?
no. he was also born into it. my family goes back generations from europe. i can't really tell you the motivations of my ancestors though, but i highly doubt this was even part of why they joined.

>Is that the real reason why young males are usually kicked out of communities
as far as i'm aware, no.
polygamy is a touchy subject and most will deflect the question. the real answer to what they believe is that it is normally a forbidden practice unless called upon by God (yes, i capitalize because i'm still Christian and have respect for my maker, just not a mormon) because of population issues. but even then, it's stated that he requires "righteous seed," so not every male will have a harem. that's scripture from the book of jacob in the book of mormon. there are other mentions in the doctrine and covenants, but i'm too lazy to look them up for you.

young men usually leave for various reasons. I have brothers and sisters who have left as well, mostly because they've gotten treated like shit by the cliques. the inner working of the wards and stakes are very much like inner city high school cliques, at least where i live, which is not utah. if you're with the popular people, life is good. if you're not, you're pretty much fucked desu.

even though you didn't ask, the most friendly and welcoming people i have met in the church have been in mesa arizona. if wouldn't have moved out, i would likely still be in the church.

the whole culture is fucked. it's very easy to get backstabbed because your enemy is friends with (or related to) the bishop or stake president. they can make your life hell for very superficial shit, and it's fucked up.

Thanks! I live in a very small rural town on the east coast and we have a very small mormon population, and there have been a few missions in my area, but as far as I know they are not polygamists and are all extremely nice. I am not familiar with the inner workings of their community- the town I live in has enclaves of families that live together in different parts of town, so most jews stick with jews, mormons with mormons, catholics with catholics etc.

the mormons you live near are probably super awesome people. I've lived a good portion of my life in the eastern states and can say that the branches (when you have a low pop church in the area it's called a branch, not a ward) were filled with incredibly awesome and wonderful people. southern people in general are awesome for the most part, not just the mormons.

i could probably tell you that income diversity in a ward that is what causes massive problems. lower population areas where they struggle to fill seats usually don't have that issue. my problems started when i was in a ward with literally anywhere between millionaires and government assisted poverty went to church in the same ward. i'm dead certain that's where the issues lie. just like in any kind of society.

in arizona it was a ward full of starting families and everyone was on the bottom rung of life so no one was a fucking snob about anything. probably why i enjoyed myself so much.

lol. underrated