Scare me

Scare me

show bobs

I hate this picture. It shows a woman that has a very innocent looking face, but the fact that she wears a choker and is posing naked infront of a camera just shows what value she has: zero. It's a shame that our society encourages this behaviour and that the moral degeneration is running rampant in the western world. How much more depraved does the west has to become to realize that this is not the way to go? Why is the youth so deranged?

SAGE

nice tiddies white girl.

Okay.

>very innocent looking face
You sound naive. Women are not innocent. The cutest girl can have the dirtiest sex life.

hello virgin

do milk

>zero value

That's a few hundred bucks for an hour or 2 on a cam site.

You got me.

BEGONE THOT

bost

Show daddy what you're hiding

the median age of this shitty board is probably 17 by now

This man could be your next president

okay

>Hillary Clinton could have been President of the United States
yw

May Allah being suffering Upon you

Holy Moly mother of moar.
Never touched a woman. Don't worry some day you'll actually maybe brush up against one.

You should be scared, faggot.

>woman

SHOW YOUR GOD DAMN TIDDY OR NO FREE COLLEGE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

europe won't be white by the time your kids are your age

america will never be white unless we have a brutal civil war, that whites would probably lose.

Doesn't Germany have a fertility rate lower than Japan? In 50 years we'll have 170 million White people still, Germany will have ~40 million.

God is real.

you're right but your words fall on deaf ears here my dude

That girl is underage, better delet quick or the feds will find you.

JEWS DID THIS

I didn't call HER innocent, I called her face innocent. Yes, women aren't innocent because our culture encourages them to be dirty whores. Just look at all the "idols" the young girls have; nothing but entitled and nagging sluts, that are showing them how to behave.
Yes, I'm a virgin, so what? Not everyone has to be a sex driven beast that is not capable of controlling the most primitive drive man has.
You are capitalizing on the moral decay of your society. You are by no means better than the whore in OPs picture.

Japan is lower and we can still just close the borders and send back the refugees. We don't need more people.

Looks like WinkyPussy from CockNinja studios.
Sage.

Oh oh, someone add the Amerimutt red neon eyes.

where is this from?

Truly horrifying

That isn't moldylocks, is it?

FUCK

Jėzus Marija Švenčiausioji!

i lost