I am Japanese

I am Japanese.
Do you have a any question?

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/水瀬いのり
amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=お弁当箱 ピンク
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I get good jap whore without being dismissed as filthy gaijin by yakuza thugs

Explain to me in 20 words or less why this Flopped.

What are you doing here and why are you not on Sup Forums?

why are you japanese

I'm neither OP nor japanese, but even I can tell that: because it was a gigantic shit.

stop making anime its destroying us

how do i become the nip

What the Japanese think of the Marvel super hero movies?

Why are you posting on the wrong board? Afraid it'll show a non-Japanese flag?

ぬるぽ?

How many good pairs of exercise shoes should I own?

Are you afraid China will invade Okinawa at any point. I grew up there. I think it will happen if we have US forces leave the island.

What tanoshii things do Nippongos do for fun?

How hard is it to track down copies of doujin works several years after the fact? Are there used/owned goods resellers you can go to for that?

zitto animale

How is this thread anime & manga?
Fuck off.

Do girls really scream like banshees during sex.

i do not know this
about 2

Don't use memes from fucking 2002 ever again.

Who are the popular anison artists in Japan?

Gomenasai, OP-senpai.

As you know, the whole Sup Forums worships Japan and its great culture, we all aspire to be Japanese one day. I would like to know what your people think of us gaijins (or white people in Layman's term) and how do we become like you?

Why Watamote didn't got a second season?

Why fujoshit like Yuri on Ice exists?

I think I'm turning Japanese. I really think so.
Do you have a any question?

Do you have a small dick?

Was your grandfather in Unit 731?

Would you be angry if i cut her ahoge?

Do you have any hope for the future of your country at all.

>the whole Sup Forums worships Japan and its great culture, we all aspire to be Japanese one day.
But Japan sucks and the Japanese are all xenophobic. Anime is ok, but they suck.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Is the olympics a confirmed go, even thought the nuclear radiation is still present in Fukushima?

Don't forget they shitty social taboos and stuff like that.
Japan seems to be a cool place to go in vacations,but not to live in

Are you buying a nintendo switch

Inori Mizuse
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/水瀬いのり

Also the salary sucks for pretty much everything. People that work in anime get paid 10 dollars and a handshake every month.

RIP kensamer, defender of japan

>the whole Sup Forums worships Japan and its great culture, we all aspire to be Japanese one day
You know it's all ironic, right? I mean, even your post might be sarcastic too but I'm just making sure.

Fuck off. Japan is best.

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

>As you know, the whole Sup Forums worships Japan and its great culture, we all aspire to be Japanese one day.
Go kill yourself you disgusting wapanese.

>not worshipping based nips
fucking newfag

Why do japs make such attractive traps?

Apologize for Nanking and Unit 731

This one is the best
10/10

Go to the club and chat up some less-than-10 bitch using your western confidence. They'll either be very interested or dismiss you for being exotic.

Spend money. Yakuza won't bother gaijins nursing their business.

>Gomenasai, OP-senpai.
>the whole Sup Forums worships Japan and its great culture
>we all aspire to be Japanese one day
10/10

I'm sorry you didn't know old Sup Forums used to be a lot more self-aware than these days, user.

Will Japanese kino ever return? Most of Japanese movies are shit anime adaptation now

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

I see.
You want to the encounter?

Kek

What are your toughs on the anime/manga/visual novel/manwha made by Sup Forums? It's called Keit-ai.

are traps gay?

What are some good kino to start with?

Amazon
amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=お弁当箱 ピンク

英語は難しい

Kurosawa, Ozu, Kobayashi. Then you can move on to Mizoguchi, Teshigahara and Ichikawa Kon. Maybe watch some Suzuki flicks, they're fun. Imamura is also very good.

what do the locals actually think of otaku? how do they veiw their own lolicons and shit?
what about foreign otaku? how about participating in cultural events?
what do they think of hispanics?
what parts of high school did anime lie about?
why did so much anime have random english- why wasn't research done?
are yankees-types full on dead?
teach us some slang

>not knowing this meme

日本語はもっと難しいけど

カンナちゃん的なかわいい幼女はどうでしょうか?
特にちょっとぽってり太もも。 「早くお父さんになりたい」 気分が溢れましたね。

DO YOU HAVE the knight jumping high at the Oni slayer?

Have you ever had sex?

Are you a Gundam or a YoRHA unit?

私はゴミ箱に固有の好みを持っている、署名されたごみの男

What do you think about Finland

why are you here

this place is terrible

Why is japanese so hard?

エビン