i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 21
>SAA imposes fire control over Beit Jinn after weeks of fighting, capture nearly all hilltops in region
>Aleppo; Rebels target civilians with rockets, artillery after thousands celebrate 1 year ann. of liberation, kill 3
>N Latakia; Both SAA and Islamist militias move large amounts of reinfocements to area
>Sy FM; “There is another Daesh called the SDF...Give up or share the same fate as Daesh”
>SE Aleppo; SAA recovers after heavy losses yesterday, storms, captures Al-Hawarin
>DeZ; SDF not able to break ISIS' hold on Shaitat tribal region, repelled by ISIS who also hold town of Abu Hardub
>N Aleppo; Syrian pro-govt forces, Turkish-backed militias exchange fire near disputed Tadef, Sy forces hold south of town, militants north
>Duma approves motion by Putin admin to expand Ru naval refueling facility as full fledged naval to hold entire strike fleet
>S Damas; Deal between IS and Sy govt, SAA to release female ISIS members and wives, IS to return 2 govt fighters bodies
>AP report; Mosul casualty report rises from original figure by Iraqi govt of 1,260 to 9,000+
>India may purchase Russian attack choppers on behalf of Afghan AF to increase the latter's capabilities against jihadists
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/al-qaeda-militants-west-damascus-refuse-surrender-israeli-agent-allies-syrian-army/
almasdarnews.com/article/al-nusra-counter-offensive-throws-isis-idlib-sends-rival-jihadists-running-lives/
almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-bombs-rockets-shells-smash-key-rebel-stronghold-north-hama-two-day-period/
almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-leave-syria-russian-envoy/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-kurdish-offensive-syrian-army-produces-embarrassing-results/
twitter.com/dareen_mo_fdel/status/944131491176615937
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.308043&lon=35.948682&z=15&m=b
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5205125/amp/May-praises-British-forces-crushing-ISIS.html
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/944136305352552449
youtube.com/watch?v=hmLLIQu13HA
youtube.com/watch?v=iFSR_b17rJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good morning

>Al-Qaeda militants in west Damascus refuse to surrender Israeli agent allies to Syrian Army
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 A.M.) – According to military-affiliated sources, Al-Qaeda-affiliated fighters of the Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra) terrorist group operating in the Beit Jinn valley of western Damascus province have refused to surrender Israeli agents and cooperators present within their ranks to the Syrian Arab Army.

Amid negotiations that took place on Thursday between Syrian Army officers and Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham representatives to discuss the surrender of the militant group’s forces in the Beit Jinn region, a demand was put forth by the army for all Israeli spies and citizens within the terrorist faction’s ranks to be handed over to Syrian authorities.

Representatives of Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham flatly refused the demand, asking for the Israeli agents and citizens operating within the Al-Qaeda affiliate to be included in any reconciliation deal that was reached between its forces and the Syrian government.

Syria’s Beit Jinn valley is very close to the Israeli-occupied Golan border region. Terrorist forces operating in the area have been known for years to be receiving support from the Israeli military.

One month ago, Syrian army-led forces launched an offensive against Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham fighters in the Beit Jinn area, cutting their supply lines from Israeli-controlled territory further west and besieging them in a number of towns throughout the valley.

almasdarnews.com/article/al-qaeda-militants-west-damascus-refuse-surrender-israeli-agent-allies-syrian-army/

do you always post first? What's your story?

The question remains, anyone interested?

>Al-Nusra counter-offensive throws ISIS out of Idlib, sends rival jihadists running for their lives
After entering the southern countryside of Idlib province about two weeks ago, ISIS militants have been ejected from the region following a powerful counter-attack by rival jihadists of Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda).
On Wednesday, Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham forces in southeast Idlib launched a counter-offensive against Islamic State positions along the region’s provincial border with Hama. For the assault, Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham mustered motorized shock troops backed up by artillery support.

According to both opposition and pro-government sources, the forces of the Al-Qaeda affiliate tore through the ISIS defenses and re-took the villages of Dalat al-Huwaya, Huways Umm Jan, Huways Ibn Hadb and Ad Dablah as well as the key hilltop of Jabal Hawas.
Initially, the village of Rasm Hammaam was also re-taken by Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham, however ISIS managed to launch a small counter-attack of its own on Thursday and claim back the settlement.

In any case, by this advance, Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham reversed at least half of the gains made by Islamic State fighters earlier in December.
almasdarnews.com/article/al-nusra-counter-offensive-throws-isis-idlib-sends-rival-jihadists-running-lives/

ignore this guy unless/until he posts a link. otherwise some larper trolling

Good morning /sg/

>Thousands of bombs, rockets, shells smash key rebel stronghold in north Hama over two-day period
Over the last 48 hours, pro-government airpower and artillery assets have unleashed a torrent of fire on a key rebel stronghold in the northern countryside of Hama province amid preparations for a major Syrian army-led offensive.

The last two days have witnessed thousands of bombs, rockets and shells, loosed by pro-government warplanes and artillery, fall on the militant-held town of Latamenah.

Today pro-army sources reported that one 3-hour period alone witnessed some three hundred rockets fall on rebel positions in and around the town.

The powerful bombardment by pro-government airpower and artillery comes as no surprise as the elite Tiger Forces Division of the Syrian Arab Army is mobilizing in northern Hama in preparation for an offensive to drive militant groups out of the entire province.

Latamenah is considered to be a a rebel fortress; the town was seized by militants in 2012 and never since has it changed hands at any point.
almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-bombs-rockets-shells-smash-key-rebel-stronghold-north-hama-two-day-period/

think what you want.

The article that he claims has been published isn’t on buzzfeed.
He is a troll

>tfw no qt turkmen gf

>US military should leave Syria: Russian envoy
Russia’s Special Envoy to Syria Alexander Lavrentiev has said that US forces have “no legitimate reasons” to still be in Syria, at a press conference in Astana on Thursday.

“The Americans continue to refer to humanitarian issues, that their presence in the north of the country in the Kurds regions is necessary to prevent further bloodshed, to prevent the revival of the Islamic state, but these, as we all understand are only words”, he said.

Lavrentiev made the comments at peace talks between Russia, Turkey and Iran in the Kazakh capital, ahead of next year’s Congress of Syrian Peoples.
almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-leave-syria-russian-envoy/

I'm still coming 4 you buddy

it's sad, all these jihadies killing each other but we don't get any cool gopro footage.

morning.

Make us leave.
(Hint: They wont)

>Kurdish offensive against Syrian Army produces embarrassing results
The Syrian Arab Army has driven back an assault by Coalition-backed, Kurdish-led militias that was unleashed against its forces at a key town in the east Syrian province of Deir Ezzor.

According to pro-government sources, Thursday morning witnessed pro-Coalition militias operating under the Syrian Democratic Forces alliance attack units of the Syrian Arab Army on the east Euphrates shore.

The Kurdish-led assault was delivered against the government-held town Khasham.
After hours of firefights, the Syrian Army managed to repel the attack, killing and capturing at least 12 pro-Coalition militants.
Many questions arise from this event. At the present time no information exists on what inspired Coalition-led fighters to so suddenly attack Syrian pro-government forces.

Several days ago, Al-Masdar News reported that Syrian army-led forces were withdrawing from Khasham in order to surrender it to pro-Coalition militias. In the event, it has become apparent that Syrian troops did not retreat from the town.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-kurdish-offensive-syrian-army-produces-embarrassing-results/

Do it, m8. Font don't really matters.

>turkmen
that's an actual man.

Comic sans pls

Digits as always speak truth

Beyond a doubt

>Russia delivers second batch of fighter jets to China

MOSCOW, Russia – 10 Su-35 fighter jets have been delivered from Russia to China as part of the second batch of deliveries from a contract signed in 2015.
“Another batch of 10 aircraft has been sent to the customer. China will receive the remaining 10 aircraft in 2018,” A source said to TASS.
Despite the sources claims however, the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation has declined to comment.
In November 2015, Russia and China signed a deal for 24 Su-35 fighter jets in a deal worth at least $2 billion.

So SAA and SDF are fighting now?

Soon

YES.

>The Syrian army controls the "Hankir" ruling area of the eastern entrance of the Beit Jajn farm (Mazra'at Bayt Jinn) in the countryside of Damascus
twitter.com/dareen_mo_fdel/status/944131491176615937
Maghar al-Mir status=encircled
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.308043&lon=35.948682&z=15&m=b

Meh. Chinks can't really fight.

no need for any fancy shit a5y as long as we can read it.

> #Syria #Hama #NorthernHama You are the leaders and the Sires, you are the crowns on our heads.
> #To_Idlib
> The player on the instrument of fire
> The Maestro : Major Duraid Awad (The Tigers Fire)
> God protect you
> #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men

That vatnik disinfo kek

Chechen islamic terrorists are the ones fighting with Pootins bolshevist henchmen, terrorizing the population of eastern Ukraine.

Muscovites are so deluded

> May praises British forces for helping to 'crush' ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria as she pays pre-Christmas visit to RAF airbase in Cyprus
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5205125/amp/May-praises-British-forces-crushing-ISIS.html

>Chechen islamic terrorists are the ones fighting with Pootins bolshevist henchmen

surely

Hohol, how's your third maidan doing?

>#SAA control Khanakir area E of Mazarat Beit Jinn /#Damascus
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/944136305352552449

Aren't there chechens on both sides?

>quints GET

Yes

Nah don't even bother Sup Forums is so fucking retarded when it comes to Moskovia

youtube.com/watch?v=hmLLIQu13HA

Islamist chechens side with ukraine and kadyrov chechnya side with rebels mostly

Let's not forget this lovely hideout captured in ISIS area of Deir ez-Zor kek

Why? I thought they were allies

Is the buzzfeed namefag gone yet?

That's hilarious.
Everybody thought. But your pocket dogs seems to have an other plan.

>Vietnam

>girl I love broke things off with me
>fucked my friend
>have to see her today for uni
>downed 120mg of Amphetamine and listening to Shia nasheeds in preparation

Who else literally retarded here?

>doing pills

>fucked my friend
wew
you should break his nose mate

You are not retarded, you're subhuman.
Go fuck two or three girls, drink as much vodka as possible, then repeat. If it not helps, fuck some guys. If not helps, kill yourself.

>tfw not autistic enough to follow every single piece of information of a war this slow

Morning lads
this is what you get for liking wom*n

>(You)

>dating on uni
>friends on uni

>fucked my friend
you suck at choosing friends no actual friend will pick a one night stand over you.

no it means you're retarded

morning.

10/10 faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=iFSR_b17rJ0

I need the "now i know" shaggy pham

The what?

Dude what the hell, why do you have that webm on your computer and where the hell did you get that, I hope that's not some (((modern art)))

these monkeys just love to rob and they do not care about political nuances. "robber tribe", as our generals characterized them in tsarist times

He's a nip. He's faggot and crazy by default.

>Modern art

No, this is modern art

THIS.

>results of U.N vote to condemn USAs new Jerusalem policy
Places that voted NO and abstained need to get fucking nuked

>mfw I live in (((Poland)))
Iran nuke us please.

Hello felow zionist.

>Guatemala
>Honduras
>Palau
>Nauru
>United States
>Togo
What do these places have in common?

Sounds like a setup to a bad joke.

Mutt nations stick together

>last bastions of democracy in the world

Imagine if this vote result would put some perspective into the jews.
Meh, it won't.

A bunch of third wold shitholes and US vassal states like Palau Honduras and Guatemala?

>Guatemala
>Honduras

United Fruits Empire

>Palau
>Nauru

meme-islands

>United States
>Togo

niggers, star and stripe flags

Imagine how inbred those islands must be.

>niggers, star and stripe flags
liberia also has a flag like that

>The Japan is against

We are slowly rising up against our evil masters

they have zero muslims and their only foreign policy is to make USA happy

give us back Hokkaido

Gib japan the Kuril Islands

Ffs you are the biggest country in the world and you still want more land?

Did you mean ISNT against?

Do they """oppress Russian minorities"""" here?

It's good we don't get the kuril islands. IS would use them to poke it's enemies and cause Japan to be nuked by Russia or china

Yeah

Yes,obviously

i see yemen voted yes. sad. We’re doomed to be theocratic forever, aren’t we

Why is this so beautiful, guys?

Blyat, qtie hokkaido monkeys we should have them, tbqh i don`t want russian hokkaido, i think we should make good shit with nips, well i have some scientific collaboration with anime gooks, and they are nice guys, they have same shit level of english just like me, and even if they are left-wingers so as me, they are not cucks as all that yuropeans

Shame Houthis didn't kill you.

STOP KILLING KITS !!!

>kits
>whales