Shareblue forgot to disable directory listings

Hey fags, guess what?

Shareblue.com is a WordPress site, meaning everything they upload to their site goes into extremely predictable year/month folders such as "2017/01", "2017/02", etc. etc. Normally this isn't a huge deal, but Shareblue forgot to turn off their Apache directory listings, so simply typing in the directory will show you all the files it contains:

/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/
/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/
etc.

And there's a fuckton of interesting stuff here including images, video files, and a few documents. The files go back to 2016/08.

You can mass-download everything by running "wget -m -np {url}" on the listings page which will download every link it finds.

I also have every page backed up in archive.is, so even if they disable directory listings you'll still be able to access every media file individually without needing the archive (until they rename them all).

Take a look and share something interesting if you find it!

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
mega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you do it and post it here

We got ya pictures Oliver

thanks vlad!
>hackerman.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention… the same thing applies to their sister site "bluenationreview.com" too, except bluenationreview lets you see everything up to the uploads folder:

/wp-content/uploads/

These ones should be archived too

File is a little gem I found there, a screenshot of a BlueNationReview "employee/blogger". From the tabs you can see they have a Slack channel and a reddit account, and also their twitter and kickstarter pages.

I really hope you downloaded and backed up everything before you posted this OP. You know (((they))) told them about this now.

BUMP
U
M
P

yup, just have to upload them to Mega, will post the links when they're done

Bump nice job OP.

the russians strike again!

bumping russians

Bump

bump, this really sounds intriguing

Pic related

We should be cautious about this.

Reupload before the jews nuke it. This could be interesting.

True if big. Could yeild some interesting information.

Look for the name Ryan Ginsburg, based out of Miami. Doing some digging will provide hard evidence of shareblue/ctr astroturfing at state-run schools, in this case SUNY Binghamton

Haven’t you got some hacking to do

Good stuff, ugly.

Does that mean shills are going to die?

good find OP

Backups are 13gb and 12gb for ShareBlue and BlueNationReview respectively, and that's in tar.gz format. Upload to Mega is 27% done for the first one

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Anything to distract from Trump selling out to the Kikes, right shill? Anyone who buys this shit is retarded

Also archiv.is the pages too as proof they existed

Bump

Is it not stupid to steel other peoples property in the USA? Like 20 years in prison stupid?

Fuck off, kike.

pay for a vpn if you really want to see, don't use a free one

If it's only and accessible to the public then it's legal

Already gotcha covered

NOICE

bump

I salute you, sir! BUMP

bump

also, I hate niggers

How long before OP commits suicide with a shotgun to the back of the head

> Trumpers calling anyone a kike
What percent of Trumps kids are raising Jewish kids? 100?

Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.

Well done, niggers. Well done.

How long before the MSM uses this to say it's russian hackers

This smells like a false flag JIDF thread to me boys

Oy vey

Yup, Trump not only spread his cheeks for Israel he pardoned one of the chosen who was using illegal immigration and laundering money. Trump is a bitch

Daily reminder that more than a year and a half after he was gunned down, we still don't know what caliber of bullet was used in the “botched robbery” of Seth Rich.
22LR? 32 ACP? 380? 38 Special? 40 S&W? 9mm?
No one knows...no ballistics report...no forensics report, no bullet fragments, no video, nuttin'...
Really makes you think.

in b4 they call Sup Forums Russian hackers for JIDF thread

Get fucked, new nigger. I can still smell the normie on you.

Does this mean we get a sneak peak at the left’s //|\\most dankest memes//|\\ before they go prime time?

haha, is that a dog climbing the tree? what would possess somebody to paint this?

Why don't you dig a little deeper into the manual, user? There's a whole universe of meta trolling. You need to put yourself in the filthy alt righters shoes. You need to embrace to truly deceive. Your job is subversion. Embrace it. You've been trained poorly because the manual is weak. Doing your job requires some legwork on your part.

Meta is the key. Pretend to be a retard who's realizing that the right is correct then days later push into discrediting conspiracy. Go through the steps for show because it puts you in the method actor mindset. Don't glow in the dark.

Embrace the meta confusion. Spew the pro Trump memes. It's about the greater good. Dive deeply into the mindsets of your enemy. Surely your righteousness will prevail.

Sure, cunt. Shareblue has been up for over a year but yeah, sure let's ignore everything because you are a paranoid faggot.

Who could ever forget the famous "RBG-Meme-2" that was all the craze in 2014?

meh.. looked for about 5 minutes but there's nothing really good there. All stuff which could be posted on MSM. No pepe listings or alt-right stuff.

David Brock setting up some t_d tier fags pretending to be super hackers. Wonder what'll happen

Fuckstain. I'm not even going to read all of that but I already know you are a fuckstain.

I fucking miss /srg/ the autism in those threads was a thing of beauty

S e d I t I o I n

> Trump hates Jews
He hates his daughter, all his grandchildren and the son in law he put into power?

You're proving this is a JIDF psy op thread.

Look op I know you were going to do it tonight. Just don't alright? Imagine if your mom found you with a dumbbell smashed into the back of your skull. You'd really put her through that? You fucking selfish bastard.

No. You're listening to weak leaders. They fail to connect. They know nothing.

How can you subvert if you glow in the dark? Anonymity is the key. If you don't believe it, why would we? Maybe study Chekhov.

Your boss is shit. He's going to get your bank account frozen because of his boss's money transfers. How is that worth it? You're not a superpac!

>I fucking miss /srg/ the autism in those threads was a thing of beauty
This meme was actually from /cfg/
But I agree - those were fun times when Sup Forums used weaponized autism to take on Brock and his billion dollar backers

*yawn* oh damn I didn’t realize how late it is. Getting a little sleepy guys gonna head to bed. Maybe check it out in the morning.

Fuck off Mossad

Bump before..well you know...

So you deny kids all married and has kids who are being raised Jewish? What about Trumps repeated claim to be the most pro Jewish President ever?

It fucking nothing.
s a g e this shite

First Mega link is done for ShareBlue:

mega (dot) nz/#!7RJWEZQL!OjP6yXFtliK_2-3--cy8Wwxpf0gmhEekt70mx-3Ebvc

Speed bumps ahead!

cheers

Madman

what is the source of that edit?

Bump nice m8

I Love America

Andrew Kerr has all of your superiors dead to rights. It's open and shut. Trumps preposterous EO puts you in direct threat. He's refraining from acting while literally changing the rules to fuck you harder. And appearing patriotic because it's about blood diamonds. How can you not see it?

You're in deep water. Your boss is drowning. Your boss pays the bills with superpac money that comes directly and undeniably from a guy who just got hung upside down and beaten in a Ritz Carlton converted to a torture den.

If i thought you knew something worthwhile I'd recommend you wander over to the states AG and flip. But you just carry out the sedition funded by terrorists.

Good luck, user.

I already read through all of this and I can assure it is nothing.

Anyone else getting sleepy? I think it's a good time for a nap.

I'm getting really sleepy.

IM LAYING DOWN IN BED YOU FUCKING MORON IM NOT PAID TO POST

Is there any info regarding Paul Ryan funding shareblue through McCain's shell company??

Well done OP, please archive. Glory to you.

Someone download and post a past bin so we can read it without downloading

Whatever you say, user.

Don't worry there will be new nerd virgins to replace you just like you replaced them a few months ago. Your turnover is an industry wide joke.

ITT Paid Trump shills use bogey men to distract people from the fact Don "Tel Aviv" Trump is an Israeli bitch boy

The average american doesn't give a fuck about dirt people or WWE. Take your pills.

Bump
umpb
mpbu
pbum

Back to step 1 but extreme circumstances so step 1.4? You'd literally be best served by calling tomorrow morning and resigning due to family issues.

The longer you stay the more like them you'll become.

Why is this random spewing non sense?

Furthermore do not download that link. Don't be stupid

Be careful looking at this stuff

OP IS A FA- wait wait.... no op you fucking rock this time, lets see what our mortal enemies have been up to!

The most based op of 2017.

Bar none.

Doing God's work man. Please consider sending all of the files to wikileaks or another place that will publish it all.

This is a typical trick where a shitlib addresses op by first name to frighten people into thinking they are omnipotent. They aren't and they don't know shit.

Who say's things like this? Obvious bot or shill. This sounds like a 40 year old white guy trying to sound hip. Awful

next time Rabbi Kushner comes into the office tell him the ovens are ready

okay, james zhang

Act like an 'operator' all you want.

I'm earnestly telling you where it's going. Your industry is toast.