Rich Bully Boy

The Orange One with the Little Hands tried to bully the rest of the world and got his ass handed to him. He could only successfully intimidate the fucking Marshall Islands. Trumptard snowflakes will defend this abject failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K... Keep me posted

saged - USA will save money

Show us your real flag

You sound like the U.N.... you talk like a big boy, but you, too, will bend the knee, one way or another. When is the last time the U.N. did a damn thing worth a shit?

I hope DJT stops funding that shit, calls them a national security treat, and boots them out of New York.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Imagine being that kid in the schoolyard, though. You try and intimidate everyone and even your oldest friends, friends that have stood by you in a dozen fights, give you the finger. Crushing. It's like those kids that were something in middle school and who ended up nothing in high school.

Eny accounting fule noes that 'goodwill' is part of the balance sheet. The CEO of USA Corps just wiped a shitload off the share price.

Literally told them all to fuck off.
America First, baby! Go have your tantrum in your safe space.

sage

Why is the alt-rights response to supporting a fucktard always, "well, at least we supported this other fucktard, instead of another fucktard."

stop voting for either fucktard, you stupid pieces of shit.

Hahaha it's not the UN, you baggy cunt. If a significant proportion of those countries that just lost any remaining respect they may have had start buying their oil in Euros, there'll be a shitstorm the like of which hasn't been seen in US financial history. Why do you think a threat to do that gets a nation added to the 'axis of evil'?

sage, kill yourself pathetic shill

Have you ever heard the saying , "you win some, you lose some"? It's not that hard to wrap your mind around. Maybe you should go outside, take a deep breath, and convince yourself that you are alive because I think that you forgot.

>and got his ass handed to him
Oh my, yeah, how will he ever recover...
lel faggot.

No. He figuratively got told to fuck off. By every significant nation on the face of the earth, dipstick.

>got his ass handed to him
By the rest of the world stamping their feet and throwing a hissy fit that will ultimately change nothing? Our embassy is still going to Jerusalem just like Trump said it would, regardless of all the whining by the rest of the world. He literally humiliated over 100 nations by treating them like uppity children. Yet you claim he got blown the fuck out.

All we decided to do was move our embassy and the rest of the world suddenly thinks it is their business where we move it. The world does not have any right to tell America what to do. We are a sovereign nation, not subject to the UN, and we're going to move our embassy regardless. So remind me again who got humiliated here? The country that said it was going to move its embassy and is still going to, or the screeching retards trying to rob a sovereign nation of its rights?

He tried to throw his weight around and got roundly ignored by the geeks and laughed at by the cuties. Huge bully fail.

The embassy is not the point, Brad. The point is the wasted bullyboy tactics. Huge loss of soft power.

DJT is leader of the only significant nation on the face of the earth right now... It appears you lack even a tenuous hold of reality. Fear not, DJT will snap you out of it, and no wonder you can’t see where this is going. Bwahahahaa

What a fuck Tard.. 6 million Africanis died around the Congo directory attributable to the actions of Hillary Clinton to get mining rights. Calling her Hitler would be a compliant. Reminder to self to smoke a Big fat bunt before dealing with ANFIA'S supporters do I don't beat the brains out of there skulls.

The only people attempting to bully people is the UN attempting to bully the US. It is an attack on the US' sovereignty.

I am not at all surprised that you still have the mind of a high school student

How are people like you so fucken dumb, he basically said suck my cock were doing it anyway and what the fuck is the UN gonna do about it. You act like they’re gonna fund their own activities. America needs the UN like we need Canada, also I want to see Germany try to guard your precious shipping lanes

T. Massive faggot

T. Huge nonce.

no they wont. Most of their aid goes to Israel anyway

are you really this retarded? did you just confuse UN with NATO? UN doesn't guard or protect anyone. Ameritard education everyone

T. Massive faggot

T. Degenerate paedo bender of the most egregiously intricate weave..

Build a wall...together

>being this brainwashed

The tantrum-prone orange one is undoing sixty years of American diplomacy and international architecture - a period in which America has established itself in a position of unparalleled economic, military, and cultural dominance. Rekt minds interpret these moves as 'Making America Great Again' and get right back to their NASCAR.

>The tantrum-prone orange one is undoing sixty years of American diplomacy and international architecture - a period in which America has established itself in a position of unparalleled economic, military, and cultural dominance.
So, an anarcho-communist is counter-signalling dismantling neoliberal imperialist hegemony lol

Rock 'n' roll, baby. Rock 'n' roll.

You're going to jail soon

>got his ass handed to him
Show yourself commie

Fuck off, Stavros.

The flag's not the thing here. The argument is self-evidently true.

Only anarcho-communists talk shit and lie about Trump. They don't want to show their real flag because they are cowards

When Trump became president everyone in the world shit their pants

Autistic screeching in un is the only thing anti trump subhumans can do to the US.

You're nothing. You're like shit on the shoe. Disgusting, but not a big deal.

Nothing brave about hiding behind a whole nation, Stavros. If there is, it also follows that I should treat you as a stereotype - a fat, lazy, souvlaki guzzling arse bandit in a string vest. Shut up and pay debts, please.

Even the craven boomerang chucking boot-lickers couldn't bring themselves to vote for the fat, orange cunt.

>heh i'm using neocon talking points against trump, I'm such an anarchist rebel against the system

>pay debts

>fat, lazy, souvlaki guzzling
At least souvlaki is made from real meat than your McDonalds shit

Pff antifa isn't white m8. They are all mudslime or nogs, only a few are white nowadays

>The tantrum-prone orange one is undoing sixty years of American diplomacy and international architecture - a period in which America has established itself in a position of unparalleled economic, military, and cultural dominance.

You literally can't see past a flag. You are a self-parodying pituitary retard.

Do you really think this is how the world works? Open your eyes faggot.

Truth hurts, isn't it?

Please! Screech more! Show us your autism! Like all those useless cunts in the UN! And we gonna show you how we don't give a fuck!

You can change your flag to Republican, goon. Any real left-wing anarcho fag isn't gonna use literal Kaganite neoconservative talking points.
Undoing that liberal imperialist "international architecture" is something I strongly desire, seeing that kike system go up in flames can only be a service to humanity.

>Alleges screeching. Punctuates every sentence with an exclamation mark.

Fuck off, bogan.

Stop LARPing, you big girl. You're not a Nazi. You're a dickhead. Fuck off and pull one off to a drawing of a fox with tits.

> "Rock 'n' roll, baby. Rock 'n' roll."

Fucking hell you should be mutilated slowly to death for even saying that.

And then burnt with fire. I agree. I'll stop doing that. Thanks for the pointer.