K-pop is a south korean psyop created by their government

This stuff they're pumping out of South Korea is powerful, I literally gave myself yellow fever by watching a few K-pop music videos.

The government directly funds k-pop music and funds the schools where the k-pop idols learn to dance/sing. This is an actual government operation to give the entire world yellow fever.

How do we counter-act this? American pop is absolutely not kawaii on any level. American women just look retarded and disgusting in every Hollywood music video. We need to start developing right-wing bubblegum pop squads to counter-act this.

See what I mean here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9TPoToEvw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao5mg11xIk
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ
youtu.be/6uJf2IT2Zh8
youtu.be/axVvZrDz60k
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=xfJPCenjZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9NbDizoPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Twice videos make me want to kill myself

>I literally gave myself yellow fever by watching a few K-pop music videos.

I guess that counts as proof that you are 56% German

It gets some money cause it has reach and puts the country on world stage but there’s nothing nefarious about it and the government doesn’t pump that much money into it. The concerts are huge and it’s very self sustaining.

It's disgusting how much surgery they all have done. Koreans don't look like that naturally.

I'm willing to fuck a sexdoll, so that's not really a concern

I'd let ANY ONE of those chicks suck me off

>This is an actual government operation to give the entire world yellow fever.
Why would the Korean government give the world yellow fever?
Koreans aren't making enough children as it is and now they want white people to go after their girls as well?

To demoralize other countries' own stock of women and make all men want south korean women

It's making the men feminize themselves, so if they start bringing in big alpha niggers, then I'd believe it.

are koreans the jews of asia?

Watch any K-pop music video and see how many times they make the heart symbol, it no doubt has a powerful sexual meaning.

I think that's the Chinese desu, which is scary because there's so fucking many of them.

It certainly sounds like lesbian witchcraft.

I think it’s the dancing and video editing. A lot of spastic movements, does something to the brain

White people who suffer yellow fever are of weak stock.

Pull your shit together.

t. Stacey Thunderthighs

it's working on your women. we will replace you white boys.

As if Israel was in America.

>Power
>None of them get naked
>None of them fuck each other
>None of them do anything sexual
It's not powerful, you're just weak as fuck cuckboy

LMAO that kid looks like a retarded puppy

How do we fix this shit bros. K-pop magic may be stronger than Jew magic.

When are WHITE PEOPLE going to start making something effective like this? Fuck

Red Velvet is the best kpop group and the best girl is Wendy

Girl is nosferatu level

Yellow mixing is gross annon stop

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao5mg11xIk

It's like someone took my psycho ex-gf that lied about getting raped and abused and threatened to stab me, and taught her to sing. Looks just like her and has her aesthetic too; I thought it was her the first time I saw a thumbnail posted here.

>gave myself yellow fever

This video is shit. The song sounds stupid and insulting to my ears. The women all look like they recently left the plastic surgeon. They try so hard to be cute and it is physically repulsive. I think maybe a little girl might listen to this and like it. OP you sound like a huge faggot bro. This shit doesn't work on real men.

It checks out.

What about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

you're retarded. it's literally ripped-off nigger music. there's no psy op. they just took all the cues from what makes a successful video in north america and applied it to stupid plastic surgery whores.

t. actual music industry professional.

youtu.be/6uJf2IT2Zh8

youtu.be/axVvZrDz60k

Koreans aren't the enemy, you fucking kike.

>created
no
>supported
yes

Sounds like some wannabe nigger shit. Could not listen more than 45 seconds I had to turn it off.

Do you actually enjoy listening to that shit? Its fucking terrible m8

Yes I work in music as well

There is something special about k-pop. It is completely retarded, happy, bubbly, and cute as humanly possible. Almost to the point of satire. It doesn’t take itself that seriously

There’s nothing like it. There is absolutely Korean Jewish tricks at work here

man look at all these butthurt betas coming out of the woodwork. there isn't a video you could ever show me that would give me yellow fever. I have no interest in eastern women only beta white men do.

>race mixing with psychopathic k*r*ns is ok with Sup Forums now

I'm a female so that's normal and no I'm not a lesbian

So what happened to the Goddesses after the president got fired? Do they still rule over the Korean people with their iron misandrist fist?

I don't know about K-pop

But K-드라마 (tv shows) singled-handedly reduced the birth rate not only in SK, but also in China and Japan
After watching K-tv shows featuring perfectly tall, handsome, rich, caring, etc boyfirends/husbands, women suddenly find guys in real life despicable and do not want to get married

Is this edited? In what world is a moderately attractive white girl bragging about flying out of country to get laid by koreans? ahhahahah what the fuck.

You're crazy user!

Proof or exit.

>lool mom I posted the meme again

I can't believe women actually watch that shit

i've noticed the same thing. they've improved on what is an actual video. it's still the same staging, fantasy world bullshit. but it's done well. if only they got away from the way it sounded it would literally take over the world. because all they do is try really hard to sound black; which has been an industry fetish since the times of elvis. "a while man who sounds black on the radio" just like christina aguilera now. the problem is, the rest of world outside of jews fucking despise the sound of black voices.

It's absolutely a psy-op. And it's working!

Well then explain yourself ching Chong.

Can I have your number?

No

comman bee malove comman bee malove babeh!
I swear these gooks don't know english so they just sing sounds that sounds like english

they dont have curves, only cucks will fall for that.

A lot of it doesn’t sound black

Most of it just sounds like normal bubblegum pop

this

D-didn't want it anyway you fucking dyke

OPEN BOB AND VEGANE

Ebonic rhythms are quite effective at directing masses attention and focus it on something. Friendly reminder that Elvis was an experiment of the military and was always surrounded by high ranks.

you're not supposed to listen to it, you're supposed to look at it

And I don't give a fuck for that very reason, these slants look like they came off an assembly line and it disgusts me.

not really. it's the ugly shitskin hmongs who flock to it because it's asians acting niggerish. they only want the "smooth" sounds of whever bullshit there is. hardcore kpop people tend to be non stop shitskin nigger tier asians to want to emulate black culture. it's a long story, but that's what it is.

only dark skinned asians go after this shit and try to emulate it, because they're literal nigger asians. japanese and regular koreans have nothing to do with this trash. but hey, let them make their money of these nigger nosed worthless hmongs.

MUH DICK MOTHAFUKKA
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
NIGGA BITCH POP A CAP NIGGER NIGGER!
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
BITCH POP DAT PUSSY FUCK MUH DICK
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Which one is the woman?

k-pop isn't even music
the korean lyrics and the english ones mean absolutely nothing together or even by themselves in most cases

This thread is a property of Gucci gang now motherfuckers GET the fuck out of here

you are just afraid
snsd, cute, berryz kobou, akb48 has amazing songs, jpop and kpop is the patrician music, keep listeing to black rapers lmao

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANGGUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

>government
Literally American record labels spreading degeneracy where they literally use English words for no apparent reasons randomly mixed with Korea language. If that's not American propaganda, i don't know what is. They are shaking like retarded geese for no reason. It gave me disgust fever, same you get when you see hookers on street and want to kill them. Bunch of Christian whores.

any women above a 4/10 can literally get sex at ANY time they want.

this is now a nigger/wigger thread

chekt

Nothing turns me on more than when they look dead inside.

rap is unironically better than k-pop

yes yes it XANARCHY XANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHY XANARCHY XANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHY XANARCHY XANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHY XANARCHY XANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHY XANARCHY XANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHYXANARCHY

I hate kpop and korean culture in general, but those girls are amazing.

whiteroastie detected

this

Behind all this memeing i unironically enjoy the shit out of it , even complete garbage like lil pump

Kpop and rap niggers kill yourselves immediately.

Why are Asians such cucks they want to sell their women to white men?

Poppy is bae

U insulting our god Lil pump? ESKETTTI ESKETTTI ESKETTTI ESKETTTI

>mfw I didn't need to watch 'South Korean psyop videos' to get Yellow Fever

It is in my ANGLO BLOOD to COLONISE

oh hello ghetto trash drug addict retard.

rap, if done right, like a few of tupac or even some of biggie's songs is actually pretty good

the problem with modern rap is they glorify crime, infidelity, etc. and people wonder why black communities are so crime-ridden

kek, I'm a white dude with yellow fever. You're right though, I shouldn't be encouraging other white dudes to come to asia.

but that's not happening. they just want nigger gibs money.

>make video with hot asian girls singing and acting like niggers
>niggers use welfare money to buy songs (if they don't steal it)
>they will never be allowed into the country anyway cause criminal record

easy money, you fucking jackass.

Lil pump is an Aryan god

you would love blackpink
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo

youtube.com/watch?v=xfJPCenjZzY

thailand huh. so how are the hiv+ traps this time of year? heard they're pretty aggressive.

i teach english in a south korean public elementary school. OP's post may be slightly hyperbolic, but not by much. kpop is literally pushed by the government onto korean children, onto south east asia, onto all of china and japan, etc. this is how korea dominates the east. this is korea's revenge for generations of being invaded by its neighbors.

God that pussy is tiny, it's dare I say... like a baby. I want my baby back baby back baby back

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9NbDizoPM

The most popular black artist will be in jail soon

just give up and accept the superiority of kpop girls.

no idea who that is, i'm not in nigger tryhard rap music world. don't care at all.

I speak the language, so I stay away from nasty hookers, and unlike most of Sup Forums, I think trannies are disgusting.

Sad. It hurts to know our awful music industry influenced this.

>Not understanding the man that will change music soon and save the white race
Neck urself mutt

Twice videos make me want to masturbate. Especially the bitch with the short hair. Hnngggg

>this is how korea dominates the east

korea doesn't dominate shit but being the world capital of plastic surgery jaw removal. pic relates. it's a giant collection of all the jawbones removed from stupid korean whores so they can have what is korean 'franken-face'. go fuck yourself.