I've Already Saved This World and Taken Its Wealth and Power and I Live Happily in a Castle with a Female Knight and...

>I've Already Saved This World and Taken Its Wealth and Power and I Live Happily in a Castle with a Female Knight and Demon Queen, So To All Other Heroes Stay Out of This Fantasy World.

I had such high hopes for this genre but it just keeps getting worse and worse with every day.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-02/.112853

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and Taken its Wealth and Power
Sounds like he "saved" it only to become even worse than the demon queen.

>NEETs, Cheats, Jobless, Soldiers: Come at Me All Together!
How come the subtitle sounds like a much shorter and much more fun title?

In the end, the authors were the Kono Subarashii Sekai no Syukufuku Wo!! Season 2

Even "To All Other Heroes Stay Out of This Fantasy World" would be fun. But these days nobody has time to read the blurbs, so they have to make the title as descriptive as possible to stand out from the crowd.

You know, this is what happened in konosuba, current demon lord is a former aqua hero, now old (from vanir spinoff) and with a daughter (trivia from megumin village)

Fuck you I like it.

So that means the future demon lord will be Satou Kazuma because he defeated the previous demon lord, and he cannot refuse the offer because the world needs a demon king so the sales of equipment industry goes strong everywhere.

I just wrote an original do not steal light novel called
>I Reincarnated As A Hero In A Fantasy World With A Cheat Power! I Thought It Was Finally My Time To Shine, However It Turns Out Everyone Else In This World Is Reincarnated With Cheat Powers!?!?

Is this comedy?

Kazuma would be a painful demon lord, nothing but cheapshots and underhanded tactics

Uh no.

Actually, there are more demon lords...

Iris is the future demon lord. Kazuma is her court eunuch.

the future local demon lord will be komekko

This almost comes close.

Many of them are comedy these days, since the genre is so overplayed there is nothing left but to mock it.

I'm pretty sure I've read a doujin with this plot. Guy gets transported into the demon king's palace and he unlocks his true power after fucking his wife and daughters and becomes the new demon king.

>MC is old and tired adventurer that has acquired enough wealth and power to have his own castle and guards and vast amounts of treasures
>he decides to start a dungeon business
>it starts well enough
>but each year the dungeon tax becomes bigger
>and the monsters trade union is constantly on strike
>and more and more bills are left unpaid
>and stupid adventurers are all genre-savy cheapskates that rake in almost no profit for MC
>It's actually a Zangdar anime
>mfw

I think I like it.

>I was reborn in another world as the Demon Queen and I'm being used by the demons as breeding machine, please save me, hero!

Would you read it?

>Tanned gyaru becomes a Dark Elf

I need translations right now

>hero marries the demon queen instead of the princess

I'd read it, too bad it only exists on h doujins

Most shows have some comedy but I mean in like a konosuba sense.

All the characters looks to pretty and clean, at least Konosuba when you see them in motion every looks bouncy and retarded

>getting this mad over LN titles in the two-thousand-seventeenth year of our lord
it's not a genre, it's a medium, and you picked the wrong one to have 'high hopes' for. the majority of LN titles explain the premise because that's how they appeal to japanese readers who are on their phones in a train, browsing for trashy shit to read. they just click the first thing with a premise that appeals to them.

LNs became adjacent to phone novels and that's why they're titled like this. you can stop being surprised about this now, in 2017, please.

>"Oh, I get it. It's another 'le funny long light novel title' maymays"
>Check the link
>It's actually real
Two nukes weren't enough

He's talking about the Isekai genre you fucking mongoloid

Never have doubt when it comes japs and titles
Summertime High School. A Young Man’s Notes – How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life.

is legit

I just read stuff like this for situations where a male is reincarnated as a female, that's my fetish

ITT we come up with funny long light novel titles

>Cute girl, in the future, after apocalypse, joins anarcho liberal mercenary organisation in what used to be switerland and fights the pope and his army.

>(Sub title) Volume 1: Battle in the old city of Geneva!

>Isekai Castle Defense

>current demon lord is a former aqua hero
God Fucking Dammit Aqua

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THAT TITLE
What happened to "brevity is the soul of wit"?

>people forget about
>Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World. In Four Parts. By Lemuel Gulliver, First a Surgeon, and then a Captain of Several Ships

The title is just "Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World".
"In Four Parts" just describes how many volumes there are.
"By Lemuel Gulliver, First a Surgeon, and then a Captain of Several Ships" is just the author.

So basically the MC is the demon king from konosuba?

It still doesn't really describe what happens in each remote nation. Or tells you "and it's actually a satire of the modern world so buy it if you want to learn some talking points for later discussions with your mates".

>If you are a power cheat, conquering the other world is also a victory? Because you became substitute emperor, your beautiful wife is rich.

ANIME WHEN?

That's not a title, that's a statement.

>LN with a male protagonist written by a male
Is there anything worse? LN male writes can't write males to save their lives.

Still waiting for the fantasy anime about a harem's children trying to comically off one another.

>All this shit literature
Barring smash hits like Konosuba, SaO etc does your average Isekai writer make a living with this?

Jan/Feb light novels of 2017:

>I Leveled Up Through Parasitism But I Might've Gone Too Far

>This Hero's Too Cautious Even Though He's OP

>How My Room Turned Into a Dungeon Rest Area

>I'm Bad at Communication, But I Maxed Out My Negotiation Skills So I Got Reincarnated

>A Black Gal Was Transported to a Fantasy World and Mistaken for a Dark Elf

>There's No Way There's a Bitch in My Literary Arts Club

>I Couldn't Get Real Satisfaction [a Girlfriend] So I Became a Kindred Spirit to a Revolutionary (above right)

>They Say You Can't Get Reincarnated in a Fantasy World If You Get Hit by a Truck, So I Decided to Work with a Pretty Girl

>What Are You Doing at the End? Are You Busy? Can You Save Me?

>I Was Reborn as a Vending Machine and Wander the Labyrinth

>How My House Became a Magical Power Spot

>I'm a Hero, But I Started a Pizzeria in a Fantasy World with My Elf Bride

>I Defeated Slimes for 300 Years, and Before I Knew It My Levels were Maxed Out

>I Went to School to be a Swordswoman, But My Magical Aptitude is 9999!? (below right)

>What If the Guy in the Village Before the Final Dungeon Lived in the Starting Town?

>Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power

>I'll Sacrifice My Youth and Open Her Bangs

>My Girlfriend's No Otaku, But She Sure is Interested in My Erotic Games......

>I've Been Reborn as an Aristocratic Pig, So This Time I Want to Tell You I Like You

>She Trained in Martial Arts for Over a Century. Martial Arts Training Corrected by an Elf

>The Heroic Elf Can Raise Two Disciples!

>Will You Like Me If I'm Cute But Slutty?

>Sew It Up! Take It Off? Change!! My Girlfriend Failed Her High School Debut and Became a Hikikomori, So I Decided to Coordinate Her Youth (Fashion)

>They Say You Can't Get Reincarnated in a Fantasy World If You Get Hit by a Truck, So I Decided to Work with a Pretty Girl

This is sort of a weird TL of it, it's more like:

"despite getting run over by a truck I was told I wasn't allowed to get reincarnated, so I decided to work together with a pretty girl".

>>A Black Gal Was Transported to a Fantasy World and Mistaken for a Dark Elf
>>I'm a Hero, But I Started a Pizzeria in a Fantasy World with My Elf Bride
Translations when
Anime when

>Forgetting about "I Was Reborn as a Vending Machine and Wander the Labyrinth"

>>Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power
This one won a few awards.

Meanwhile, Do You Like Your Mom?, slated for publication on January 20, has won the 29th Fantasia Grand Prize, an annual award given to novels published by Fujimi Fantasia Bunko. The novel follows a high school boy who, like many others in his genre, is transported into a video game... but so is his mother, who not only is fiercely devoted to him, but is very helpful in combat.

>those generic as fuck characters

Pic related.

>that everything

Why are they giving awards so easily these days.

>That girl can casually carry around a vending machine like it's a light backpack
How inhumanly strong is she? That's kind of hot

Pretty sure the WN is already being translated though.

Well, as a freelance writer who sometimes makes up to 1,000 bucks for ghostwriting shitty fantasy drivel I can see how you could make a living off it. Not a fancy living, but certainly enough to pay your rent and all other living expenses for the month.

>My Friends and I Got Transported to a Fantasy World by a Magic Book and I Want to Go Home but I Have to Destroy Magic Crystals to do so while Telling My Friends to Stop Being Faggots so I can Drag Them Home With Me

The novel actually covers this. She is inhumanly strong.

novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/

You can read the translation here yourself.

Marche literally did nothing wrong.

There need to be more housewife MCs, so I approve of this.

Maybe its like gaming industry, pay up and get award X#629

hourly reminder:

KS author self-inserts as Darkness

For real?

Does she have a rockhard, muscular body?
Is she being persecuted for her religious beliefs?

I could be their perfect man

They aren't titles. They're content tags.

Show me your awards if it's so easy then.

Think about it, the story explores Lalatina in great depth. Her fetishes are on display for all to see. Other girls don't get such revelations.

Makes no sense. LN authors are usually poorfags that don't make phat dosh until after they get a manga or anime adaptation (which is usually after getting one or multiple awards).

That one LN about the delicious brown desert queen had to consistently be listed as the number 1 light novel before mangaka even picked it up.

That was the first vol and it sold almost 4k right off the bat. I can't find it on narou though does it go by a different name or is it an original LN?

Memes aside. I would actually like story fashioned like ffta. A dream world that has all a NEET's desires come true but the MC still would rather go back home and has to convince his friends that escapism isn't healthy!

I think there's a difference between being a NEET otaku son of a bitch and being crippled.

Fuck the MC, I'd rather spend my life in a lie than to go back.

>that many fantasy isekai in 2 months

Doned was an ass though. I can understand hating to go back but instead of talking to Marche, he stabs him in the back by ratting him out to bounty hunters. Heck, he even tried setting up a trap on clan business like getting adamantite.

Not quite like it but the MC in bakemono no ko for example decided to go back when it made no ounce of sense to do so. Like the guy was pushing his message with that movie very forcefully. Not really a fan of that kind of execution too. So no.

Isekai fan here, fuck you all this material is amazing.
The stupider it gets the better.

It's only the begining, wait till they absolutely flood the anime medium. Death March will make sure of that since it simply can't get any more bland than thatOr can it?

Can someone explain to me the Isekai obsession with food and fluffy tails?

>ANN shill

oy vey

Try playing FFTA. It was a dream world for some yes but it made them assholes. Mewt, Marche's friend that was always bulled got to be a prince in the dream world and got everything but his subjects suffered because he was an incapable ruler that always got his way, his bullies were cursed to be zombies forever, and he would have never grown up. Marche got to adventure and was a great and famous clan leader but his care for his mother and family still outweighed all that. It's a great story that taught me valuable lessons as a kid. Pain, mistakes and insecurity are part of life and needed in order to grow.
I love the story so much it's crazy.

I wonder if LN's even need those summaries on the back cover of the book since everything is just in the title now

I'd read it. Seriously, link me that shit

I wonder if those titles are as hilarious in Japanese as they are in English

Sounds like a recipe for chaotic fun.

I'm literally writing one right now about a secret police force in a fantasy world tasked with hunting down "other worlders" and killing them as fast as possible because they're all reborn creepy old men who form harems of VIPs and topple governments.

well for example, it's not really "Black Gal" it's basically ganguro, which makes more sense in anime logic and loses the semi-racist connotation. So I'd say that's probably not as funny sounding in Japanese as in English.

And then given the prevalence of vending machines in Japan combined with the concept of travelling merchants, that title is probably not as ridiculous sounding either.

So probably not.

This wouldn't be the one where this so-called task force drive Japanese trucks around the fantasy world's spawn point, is it?

good short concise titles are hard to make so people just vomit words into a title, and the ridiculousness draws people in

>What If the Guy in the Village Before the Final Dungeon Lived in the Starting Town?
What is this supposed to imply?

A really expensive innkeeper?

>Would you like to rest? One night is only 10 000 gold

For real? It has 2.5/5 stars on Amazon. There are battle harems with higher ratings than that.

>Potatoes
>Onions
>Material Blade
>Carrots

Quite a shopping list

>The Life and Strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, wherein all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates.

>The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders, &c. Who was Born in Newgate, and during a Life of continu'd Variety for Threescore Years, besides her Childhood, was Twelve Year a Whore, five times a Wife (whereof once to her own Brother), Twelve Year a Thief, Eight Year a Transported Felon in Virginia, at last grew Rich, liv'd Honest, and died a Penitent. Written from her own Memorandums.

>Memoirs of a Cavalier; or A Military Journal of the Wars in Germany, and the Wars in England. From the Years 1632 to 1648. Written threescore years ago, by an English gentleman, who served first in the army of Gustavus Adolphus, the Glorious King of Sweden, till his death, and after that in the Royal Army of King Charles the First, from the beginning of the Rebellion to the end of the War.

>The History and Remarkable Life of the truly Honourable Col. Jacque, commonly call'd Col. Jack, who was Born a Gentleman, put 'Prentice to a Pick−Pocket, was Six and Twenty Years a Thief, and then Kidnapp'd to Virginia, Came back a Merchant; was Five times married to Four Whores; went into the Wars, behav'd bravely, got Preferment, was made Colonel of a Regiment, came over, and fled with the Chevalier, is still abroad compleating a Life of Wonders, and resolves to dye a General.

>A Journal of the Plague Year, being observations or memorials of the most remarkable occurrences, as well public as private, which happened in London during the last great visitation in 1665. Written by a Citizen who continued all the while in London. Never made public before

And the thrilling sequel
>Are You Seriously Telling Me That Everyone in This World Got Married to a Demon Queen?

Why can't isekai MCs leave the Demon Queen alone and marry something else?

>the future local demon lord will be komekko
>komekko
>local
She will take over the world.

>What if this was made by crappy LN author

Whats its name?

>feveral

The Elf/Kemono/Dragon Queen, then. And one of them's a loli.