Why is Sayaka so mad about Homo's new world?

Why is Sayaka so mad about Homo's new world?
It's a lot better than madoka's version in all honesty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJTkxcW_uPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not only is it fake, it's controlled by a mentally broken 14-year-old girl who doesn't have any qualms about just switching it off at some point. Would you feel safe there?

>Mad

She gets over it pretty quickly once she realizes she can cuck Hitomi and seize the Kyouske dick.

She should just enjoy the world.

Isn't she a control freak? Angry someone else is pulling the strings instead of her and madoka

Sayaka's heart belongs to Kyou__.

26 years old

>Not only is it fake
The world it's replacing is fake, too.
Appeal to natural is a fallacy, user. There's nothing inherently good about the original nor is their anything inherently bad about the artificial or constructed. Homura made a better world and finally fulfilled her wish. Good end.

It's headed for destruction in their lifetime and Homura knows she will eventually fight them at the end because her illusion won't last forever.

Sayaka's heart belongs to me

-the corporate success story who needs a Hawaiian style vacation.

Because a fourth film would be really profitable?

Because she doesn't know that Homura fixed all of the problems. Homura doesn't even bother explaining to her, she just says "lol I'm a devil" and claps away her memories to put Sayaka in line.

She has 26-27 years of experience but her brain chemistry is permanently that of a 14 year old.

Though Homura's reality really is optimal. She not only returned everyone to life and spared the magical girls their fates of becoming magical girls, but also punished the apathetic incubators to power the law of cycles and keep the universe intact. I can see why Sayaka would be mad, but she has to realize it's still the beat outcome.

When the fuck is part 3?

>quick google search says brain still develops until 25
wtf? So am I have 3 years of automatic base logic boosts left?

Seemingly never

Marry me

I'd argue while it may stop developing, you can learn and grow afterwards.

but so long as i don't particularly hurt my brain i should still be getting some boosts for free?

Sayaka and Mami are plagued with never being able to see the big picture it seems. Not their fault, but Homura generally has the better outcome in mind without being able to make it visible to them.

Fuck off. She is mine.

Are we going to have this contest once again?

Yes we will. Apple-chan will choose me as her lover.

*Diabolical laugh* Don't you remember how you crawled in fear beneath my master plan last time.

I never did
>action
Yea Apple-chan will most definitely choose me.

Then I shall stand here again, as obvious as a tower. To you goes the courtesy of the first blow.

But do remember, the journey, is often what matters the most.

Why are Madoka threads always full of fucking losers?

It will ultimately end with Apple-chan choosing.

Why come here then?
You sully this containment thread by your youth.
Leave us to rot here and we shan't stray anywhere else.

It is only two people. Three if you count me.

I'm going to take a diarrhea dump on your waifu's head.

Nice to be in the same boat as you.

It actually belongs to Madoka.

Fuck off.
She called us losers.

Madoka was 6 years ago.

SIX

It feels like yesterday that I was in all the threads.
People shitting up this place with their epic troll threads were 10-12 back then.
Someone just kill me.

Sayaka is best girl

I'm ready to be everything as I want everything.

Moreover you ought to renounce now, relationships are made of love and hate.

But that's wrong you fucking retard. It's not an appeal to nature. It's an appeal to not wanting to live inside the elaborately constructed, decaying fantasyland of a fourteen year old autist whose only driving motivation is her lesbian poon thirst. The obvious comparison is the Experience Machine thought experiment, but that doesn't even hold up because at least in the experience machine, you design the world. It's like living in somebody else's experience machine. Who would want to live every waking moment of their lives knowing the world constructed around them is the product of some retard's repressed desire to scissor her friend? If I were Sayaka, I'd have thrown myself off a building the instant I realized what was going on.

Can you please just end your life already. You're not smart, you're not a "troll", no one is falling for your "bait" you are just being told to stop destroying threads, because no one likes living in filth.

I'll take someones lesbo fantasy world over my current reality any day of the week senpaisan

When you tilt your head 180 degrees you restrict bloodflow to the brain.

Of course she is fucking stupid. I don't understand why she feels the need to voice the fact.

You guys are always such a bunch of time wasting demi-fags.
>ADAGIO! YOU LAZY GOLD DIGGER
Because all my husbands are secretly super racist

>If I were Sayaka, I'd have thrown myself off a building the instant I realized what was going on.
No, she must rise again as Godoka's Michael and defeat Homucifer, thus putting out the Flame (Homura) of Samsara (The Cycle of Death and Rebirth, but in this case everything repeating on and on with no end of suffering in sight.) so that everyone can continue on to Nirvana (Not Suffering.). It has been written in the symbolism, so it shall be.

If it had any of these artstyles I would have enjoyed the show a lot more. Instead I got SHAFTed with a metric boatload of potato frames.

That is fairly given for no relationship is perfect. Apple-chan is still mine.

>crying and spamming because someone pointed out how you factually have shit taste
What a pathetic loser.

Your posts are off topic and low quality, meaning they are against the rules. Stop spamming.

the series is visually great. Not for its default style though.

Yes, it has great style, and there are many scenes that are visually striking if not straight of beautiful. Overall however most frames are potato.

You don't own someone in a relationship right?

Reminder that Mami totally wanted the Madoka before she died.

Since you didn't reply to it before, I'll just copy and paste it again until you address it.

>crying and spamming because someone pointed out how you factually have shit taste
What a pathetic loser.

Your posts are off topic and low quality, meaning they are against the rules. Stop spamming.

>Mami x Madoka

that's pretty rare, user

Not to defend whatever it is that guy did but I've posed like three times in this thread. You only quoted one of those times.

>remember trying to watch the first episode of this
>never went back to it

maybe i should watch it

Why should I or anyone else believe you, you can not offer proof, and you have every reason to lie.

>But it's SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=dJTkxcW_uPs

These are me
turns out I posted 6 times actually. But does a slight Madomi post really out me as the same person as a SayaHomu poster? I think you might want to calm down.

You realize that the more you post the more you give away who you are, right? Again, there is not a single reason to believe you. If you had a brain you'd know that trying to claim which posts are yours is retarded, but your only goal here is to make it look like your retarded behavior is normal, thus can't be used to identify you.

And like always, you're not making anyone mad. So there's no need for you tell people to calm down.

What the fuck is this? Does this guy just hate crack pairings THAT much? That one post doesn't even match the others he's complaining about. Literally how is anything in that post list bait?

Again, the more you post the more obvious it is you who you are.

You are told that your post is just for the sake of trying to make it look like people act like you.
You totally ignore this claim and instead just make some generic post about nothing.

The problem is that you have been spamming for years and everyone is sick of you.

I want to get off Mr.Ack's wild ride!

I can only imagine whoever you're actually trying to argue with is having a big laugh right now. Good job. Notice how no one came to claim those 100 percent okay posts.

Fun fact: You have never once said what "ack" actually does wrong.

Fun fact #2: You have never once given proof "ack" is real.

You might convince someone you're actually not the spammer if you could figure out how to make a rational post that can be supported with more than just your word (which isn't actually support at all).

So if Madoka ever got a continuation would these threads get better? Or worse?

was this not going on before rebellion?

>the elaborately constructed, decaying fantasyland of a fourteen year old autist whose only driving motivation is her lesbian poon thirst.
I can't tell if you're talking about Madoka or Homura.

Madoka didn't construct a world though. Just caused a reset via introducing a new set of laws that are effective immediately throughout all time,

because capes?

>Just caused a reset via introducing a new set of laws that are effective immediately throughout all time,
And how is this meaningfully different from construction?

I guess? That or life long suffering. Its one of the strangest pairings I've seen.

>And how is this meaningfully different from construction?
because the planet's state is still dictated by regular forces of nature? The LoC doesn't fuck with anything that isn't a magical girl.

She didn't construct a world just to her liking or change any major part of it, she only modified the Magical Girl system. Infact I don't think she really even change that, I think I recall there was still the possibility, Madoka just shows up and takes them away before they turn into a Witch.

In truth as I said previously, I think it barely even does that. The negativity just had to go somewhere, so it manifests as Wraiths as a type of unavoidable "exhaust" like smoke from a fire.

>because the planet's state is still dictated by regular forces of nature
So we circle right back to an appeal to nature

I can't say anything about the conversation you were having, i just jumped in to say this post is silly since he's clearly not talking about Madoka. She did not construct any world. Wether a construction is better or worse is a different matter.

Their capes are nice. I kind of wish Sayaka's was flashier.

>Sayaka
>Doing anything right
Killing Homura kills Madoka. Screen cap this because it's the major twist of the next project. You completely missed whole equal opposites, equivalent exchange, and dualistic existence that were present in the film because you were too focused on the muh heaven shit.

So you mean that would be effective as of "Ai yo"?

Madoka turns herself into a law of physics, altering the progression of the universe so that different events occur.

Homura directly alters the progression of the universe so that different events occur.

Practically, there's little difference, except that Homura's manipulation is greater in scope since she's not limited in the same way Madoka is as the Law of Cycles.

This one law of physics is only relevant to Kyubey's scheme. Which is unnatural magic shit as it is. Its a very major difference. Madoka's doing one job while Homura runs the show via putting the universe in her labyrinth.

And if Homura's running the show ends up with less dead teenage girls, then she's doing a better job.

well I do agree with that

Hope the witches still play a role in part 3 though.

I must fight Kyoko for her affection.

Please enlighten me on what you're seeking to convey, as I didn't manage to grasp entirely the meaning of your bravado.

Apple-chan love.

Oh, I see do forgive me. It was my own foolishness.

Such...It befits you well...
In the meantime see you again, as I have to slumber if I don't want to become an undead tomorrow .

>implying coming to Sup Forums isnt already an indication of a loser

What if a pregnant Mahou Shoujou goes witch? Will the baby become a familiar?

Nah, if anything, killing Homura might do something like completely remove Madoka's god powers or the law of cycles, thus putting things right back to season 1 except Homura's not around anymore to just turn back time.

That depends if Homura's got that much power or if it will last long.

She might be using up a lot of energy just to maintain the barrier on top of being OP. Even if she takes every grief cubes or shit, the drainage is probably higher than she can recover, and eventually once it runs out, you would have like barely enough magical girls to keep the whole world safe.

Madoka is only a memory of Homura. Homura dies, the thing keeping Madoka around disappears. Homura keeps the memories of Madoka in the dark orb. Darkorb destroyed = memory of Madoka destroyed. Madoka destroyed = LoC permanently broken. They're all tied together at this point. Is the yin-yang symbolism 2deep4u?

She's not a magical girl. Why would she need grief cubes?