There's a new manga catering your fetish

>there's a new manga catering your fetish

How would that make you feel, user?

What fetish?

Petrafication

In your case? Shitting dick nipples.

Ok, i admit it looks interesting and not because petrification (that freaks me out) but becauae the MCs look like the most crazy niggas ever, basically Joseph and Caesar again.

Can I rub my dick on them?

>Series where humanity has fallen and civilization has taken over by nature
That's my fetish.

>How would that make you feel, user?
Rock hard.

Sun-Ken Rock hard?

Even harder.

How hard this manga makes you feel, Sup Forums?

>What fetish?
bara

>How would that make you feel, user?
Pretty good.

looks gay

>A writer and an artist
This has a good chance to survive the axe of jump then. The promise neverland is also a writer and artist team and is the only survivor of all the new mangas that appeared on 2016 in jump.

God this looks like shit.

I don't know any manga that has hair smelling fetish though.

I dunno mate. If everyone is petrified, who is the main character? A robot?

Petrification is a shit tier fetish anyway. You can't fuck rocks.

>You can't fuck rocks.
Not with that attitude.

Oh hey, this is the second japanese shit that has two gay guys calling themselves Adam and Eve.
The other one did it better.

You were suppose to make a rock pun...

I thought it looked gay so I ignored it but it's not that bad. It's got the willpower meme though. but it also has Trump.

Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi

You forget Yurigi and KnY and Yurigi doing much better than TPN at sale's department.

So two boys are going to be "Adam and Eve" of the new world order?

Isn't this bit gay?

There are some that come close, but I have yet to see something that truly caters to my fetish.

not bara but k

well, only the blond said they'd be like Adam and Eve
the brown-haired guy is too dumb to get the implication

Not going to lie, this is a little TOO gay.

Hero Academia is the latest one that really does, and I'm probably the only one enjoying it for it.

>public mandatory nudity

Impossible.

Golly, I sure hope so!

>Shonen Jump
>That fanservice on the very first page

No thanks.

at least we wouldn't need to look at those weirdly drawn women and girls anymore

It's been going for a couple months now but the content is a little weak to be honest. Super cute though. The author has done a good job of making an ecchi omorashi comic that's not much more perverse that series that are less fetish driven.

>The other one
Name?

>This hole... It was made for me.

Is it just me or is this a little gay?

Nier Automata

I liked it, shows promise
I tend to like retarded hot-blooded protags

>No manga based around bratty femdoms and leggings

there's nothing gay about two dudes alone in the woods trying to survive

So it's the "petrification is a form of magic stasis" type and not instant death, unless the statue is shattered?

So a lot of other characters will be waking up. Any intact statue is a survivor still in stasis.

$10 says there will be an evil villain who collects lewd girl statues in his office/throne room.

no, once they loss consciousness they die
the MC's kept themselves alive through counting and love

>evil villain

I don't see why that would be evil user. A real villain would collect the statues then jizz on them over time.

>evil villain
That's just a normal guy

>>No manga based around bratty femdoms and leggings

MM! was halfway there, only she was just a tiny flat chested highschool girl who liked to grind boys under her heel.

Then the author died.

It makes me feel wonderful.
I'm also the only person bothering to translate it.
I'm sorry for being so slow

>You will never be a cute, nubile young woman encased in stone and forced to serve as the plaything of an unhinged maniac, conscious the entire time he attempts to defile you but never being able to speak out against him.

What I wouldn't give...

I never heard of it today so I will definitely be following it. I have emptied sandpanda and pixiv of all it's ASFR/petrification content long ago and new stuff is few and far between.

*lewd guy statues

Thanks.

I'm not referring to the OP pic, I'm referring to the one I posted.

Based off a quick reading it looks like they needed to stay conscious for thousands of years to not die.

...Yep.

>petrification is a fetish

I could think about not dying a virgin for 1000's of years

>he doesn't want be with his bro as they'll give birth to a future civilization

Faggot.

>petrification is a fetish

Oldschool fetish very common in both shonen and mahou shoujo that goes back to the 70sand 80s. There will be a token villain who petrifies cute girls "to preserve their beauty forever" or collects lewd statues.

It is usually a lesbian sorceress (or medusa monstergil) or a dirty old man wizard. When they are defeated the petrified girls return to normal.

It is usually treated as a form of extreme bondage (encasement) as the petrified girls are very often shown to be aware of their condition and their surroundings but are totally helpless.

You forgot the ryona appeal where their petrified bodies get shattered

>He doesn't want to doom the rest of humanity to extinction so he can be homo with his best bro

Double faggot!

Megane or Kimono?

I would love a time travelling hermaphrodite with powers (not a trap) being in a marriage with a normal guy and getting into crazy shenanigans.

Reminds me of Dragon Quest 7, where you go on a small quest to save the petrified people just to realize they have all corroded too much to be saved.

Then again, that game is so fucking big it is impossible to not cross a plot point or two.

i cant fuck a rock user.

The title of the manga is "Meganebashi Hanako selects glasses".
Fathom a guess.

>Petrafication
you mean like

>Implying MC won't try
>Implying his best mate won't cockblock him to death by confusing his simple mind with empty threats and keeping her pure

dear god, I hope the girl dies and we get a more headstrong female MC who actually looks human

>petplay involving aliens or other non-humans as the owners

impossible

Awaken my masters

>user translating a megane manga
My nigga.

Go search the archive, I live-TL'd the first chapter.
Just started the TL for ch2.

>start reading
>fucking Donald J. Trump is in the manga

Maybe he will wake up and be the badguy in the future.

Did he cheat on his wife yet? I think its a matter of time unless they move out

anybody with the body still fully intact can be restore?

Yeah, it's just a silly teenage crush, so I'd prefer she died and we got a grimdark "I held on for thousands of years but it was hopeless!" scenario over the cheesy "Love has let us reunite!" situation we're inevitably going to get.

But what if instead of either she turned out to be as hot blooded as both the boys and the cutesy thing was just an act?

only if she suddenly gets a make-over which makes her look actually human

You know I THOUGHT World's End Harem was going to cater to my pregnancy fetish given the entire thing seemed to be lending itself to 'FUCK A FUCKTON OF WOMEN.'
Nearly 20 chapters, not a single pregnant woman shown, and it's arguably more rage inducing than trying to argue with people who unironically side with the Empire in AgK
Guess it's back to fapping to that assassin chick in Babel again.

Holy shit she died?

Which manga is this? Google isn't giving me anything.

>It is usually treated as a form of extreme bondage

Not just any extreme form, but an eternal version that practically devoids all human reactions or conscious to the point of being worse than regular bondage. If assuming that it can't be reversed and the human can return exactly as he/she was, it really is the worst form of immortality there is.

I prefer my statues with shirts and cold stone nipples

and the human can't return exactly as he/she was*

Okay, sure. They're petrified, but why are they all naked?

Nope, as long the rest of her body si rock, she will live. And MC managed to steal the petrification mana stone by using the power of KNEE SOCKS!!!

The clothes rotted.

>badguy
>not being the hero we need
It's like you don't know the timeline we are in right now.

Fuck you you fucking bastard. Fuck

And that doesn't even make sense since it's not like only the skin was petrified and the clothes were intact on top.

Speaking of nudity, seems like Poro has got an audience.

I don't see any gender bendering going on there.

yuusha ga shinda

No the clothing was petrified too, it was just a paper thin layer of stone and flaked off easily.

Would you rather be petrified (assuming a simple gaze at Medusa) or be carbon frozen in a block? Pick your poison.

Thanks, why hasn't the MC wore a shirt for more than 20/30 chapters?

What is this? what anime?

Nice, Boichi isn't writing it so it's already got better potential than Sun-Ken.

Yo-kai Watch. It's just an imagination scene though.

Why not?
Its not even his body