Taking any anime and say it's the shittiest shit ever, regardless of how good or bad it may be

>taking any anime and say it's the shittiest shit ever, regardless of how good or bad it may be

Has Sup Forums any other purpose ?

No.

Doing the opposite too and taking the most marketed anime of the moment and say it's the best thing.

>love jojo
>shitpost about how shit it is just because i don't like the fanbase

Discussing said shit anime.

Sup Forums is shit now, so no. It's all shitposting and discussion which gets stale quick.

Sharing masturbation fantasies and fanfiction.

/h/ ??

No, that's an Sup Forums screen shot from a few weeks ago.

>Sharing masturbation fantasies and fanfiction.

I mean, if you want to do that, go to /h/

>enjoying things
what are you some kind of faggot?

I can enjoy shitting on the things others like.

That's what I would think, but the mods disagree.

Why do we even have /e/ and /h/?

To divide the userbase more.

It used to until the organized shitposting ring conspired in 2011 to bring as many people like you to Sup Forums in order to bring about the end of the board.

I'm not crazy I swear this actually happened

I'm pretty sure there is an actual shitposting ring from IRC that actively endeavors to make Sup Forums a worse place. There's also people that don't need a shitposting ring, they just sit around together and make shitty threads but it's basically the same thing. Basically normalfags and bitter users have killed Sup Forums.

sometimes we talk about cute 2D women instead

>Sup Forums
>taking any video game and say it's the shittiest shit ever, regardless of how good or bad it may be

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were literally the same

>/e/
Shit board filled with mobileposters
>/h/
Fakku shilling board

lots of cute girl pics
if you know how to get a discussion rolling you can make some pretty decent threads as long as the fanbase for said show on Sup Forums isnt too polluted already

I'd like to know when "shit" became the most popular Internet adjective.

Always do the opposite of what Sup Forums says. It applies to all boards. If an anime is getting hate and being shit on, chances are its a masterpiece which has attracted normies and Sup Forums is pissed because MUH SEKRIT CLUB.

If I don't say that your favorite anime is shit, how will I look cool to our anonymous brethren?

When it was made.

Well, i actually actually find "garbage" and "trash" more popular these days