Fuuka episode 10

So the episode should have just finished airing in Japan right now. Subs soon. Ready for the truckening?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/wi8c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im Ready for the anime onlys reactions

I dropped this show after it became a triangle. Does shit going to get real this time?

Why are this show's threads always dead?

>dead show
>dead threads
>dead Fuuka

Too soon.

So has anyone watched the episode yet?

I did.

It's really weird. Few of the other ongoing shows have dead threads. Even Hand Shakers (which is expected to sell worse) has more active threads. Why?

Hand Shakers is a memenime, that's why.
Anyways, I'm assuming the dead threads are because of >seo, and spoilers about the truck turned people off.

How was it?

It's better

I watch hand shakers for the animation.

KOYUKI A BEST. A BEST.

Truck-kun when?

What does Koyuki have to do with Kosaki?

One of the is best girl and the other is worst girl.

>Kosaki
>worst
>not best

Every girl in Nise was good in her own way. It's the author fault people get pissed about the end.

>shit girls
>shit music
>shit marketing

>shit post

>implying Climber's High is shit

What said
This shits great streamable.com/wi8c4

Never knew that "best" could lose so hard.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't believe they fucking did it.

The absolute madman!

No one can watch the episode unless they are the staff or have a time machine since it's on break this week for some reason.

So... this is the episode where the anime will start to be shit?

I h8 how Fuuka's voice grows like 10+ years when she is singing, doe.

>ha ha I am le ebin mangafag I can't wait to see all the dumb secondary reactions
>spoiled it non-stop in every single thread since the series began so there are maybe three people total who don't already know about it

Why are sourcefags always so stupid?

They announced the delay long ago so it's probably not due to production issues.

I'm just going to guess it really is THE episode and they want to minimize spoilers by letting the free channels catch up.

Just what you'd expect from the master, Mr. Seo.

A glorious masterpiece, duh!