Who will mutsuki rape next?

Who will mutsuki rape next?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12456646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she still pretending to be a bloke?

quite early. is it time yet?

This is perfectly normal time for a thread.

No it isn't.

I wonder if this was the first time Uta had sex with a guy.

You must be your first tg thread.

*this

Oh, it certainly isn't. This is not the normal time for a thread. I'm not complaining though, make the thread whenever you want, but this is a lot earlier than normal.

She never was, that was just niggerstream pushing an agenda.

Was kaneki sexually abused by his mother

Seems like the second bonus illust card for vol 10 is tsukiyama.

Did she really raped/killed Kaneki or was that just her imagination?

That was uta disguised as kaneki. And yes it's realluly happening.

I'll pick this up if it's futa.

Nice cant wait for her to rape Kaneki
SJW were already complaining about how women cant rape men and if she rapes him it wouldnt be rape, funny as fuck

Uri-pfft hahaha

It was probably part of his shapeshifting kagune on some human shmuck's body.

Second illustration for vol 10.

Probably going to end with Kaneki being her imagination or he regenerates from it super easy.

Probably Kaneki while Touka and Urie are watching.

Some people are blind to the reverse trap appeal.

It's uta using his shapeshifting kagune to look like kaneki. It's real and not her imagination.

>can't beat the cock.png

Urie will unfortunately get stabbed and raped after he decides to dye his hair black and white and take up a hobby on poetry, thinking it would win over Mutsuki.

So, realistically speaking, how would Kaneki and Mutsuki react to each other once they meet again?

Another homoprince art from ishida's twitter, fucking hell I'm tired of this shit, Furuta didn't even had art in his birthday

Mutsuki will no doubt confess her love for him, Kaneki will let her down gently while clearly knowing somethings wrong with her. Mutsuki will then attempt to fight Kaneki or try to kill Touka causing Kaneki trying to fight her while not killing her because of their bond and history and Mutsuki clearly needing help.

I want to buttfuck tooru in his (female) boipucci

Should see some wiki comments. Majority has accepted but a lot are so hard in denial they want a custom gender title, "non-female".

I thought Mutsuki didn't really identify as male, just buried herself under a male identity to escape physical or emotional abuse from other men

then why did she bind her boobs and why was torso suprised by this fact?

did they litterally add dialogue to push some trans agenda? I think the character just didnt want to bee seen as female to avoid being sexually assulted like her father did. its not really she wants to transition, just hide her gender to lessen the chance of rape.

t.newfag

me

This is correct. Mutsuki was never transexual, the desire to live as a man was more like a desire to escape the things she had come to associate with being a woman.

A bunch of sheltered narwhals are absolutely determined to argue their own headcanon over at Tumblr, though, so it is how it is.

She did indeed want to be seen as male but she did not say she was trans or considered herself a male in a female body. That is the bit were niggerstream and tumblr are stretching. They refuse to accept that she is female and isn't trans. She's a pretty standard trap character. Tumblr like always is reading too much into this. Should have seen the shitstorm when the Gourmet's assistant not only turned out to be female but completely hetero. She was also binding her breasts and hiding her true gender. Albeit for a different reason.

techically furuta didnt have a birthday as his birthday is on a leap year so i guess ishida doesnt consider him actually having a birthday on years that arn't leap years

Have you considered that she's simply insane?

I mean, we've seen that she was a fucking axe murderer. She actually hacked her parents to death with an axe.

There is so much dysfunction (which is, ironically, accurate with regard to transgender people) that the sex stuff is a side-thing. Besides, my prediction was right: She'd have feelings for Kaneki, then start acting more girly.

I can't say I expected this, though. Shit was fucked.

Mutsuki is only interested in raping Shouta.

>claim to be feminists
>get a female character who was traumatised as a result of domestic violence and sexual abuse
>said character starts to see women as weak and inferior to men
>they support the character's worldview

Imperial Scans did botch up translations, changing the meaning of sentences that went against the Tumblr narrative that Mutsuki was trans.

She hasn't claimed to be such since the fucking Auction arc.

Honestly, she was never trans. Just a woman pretending to be a man because she felt being perceived as a woman would make her a victim to men and some shit.

Sometimes I wonder if this text are true or people just write them to post it here

I want to kiss Kaneki.

Most likely, and it's actually healthy for kaneki that she did. A mother and her son are made to bred together. When a boy came out of his mother's womb, his penis is in contact with his mom's vagina and the boy's penis keep the shape of her pussy in memory and grow to perfectly fit in. By the age of 10 to 12, every mom should take their son's virginity. Only the mother should have this privilege, the fact that the son return to where he belong is the greatest feeling in the world. The mother is the only one to make their son feel relaxed and make proper love to a women for the first time and to not feel ambarased if he had some difficulties and/or has premature ejaculate. His mom needs to make him feel good in those situation and give him some training

I feel worse for the people who seek this shit out. It's equally if not more retarded.

Havent checked these threads since the red hair kaneki bullshit. I see I havent been missing out.

Do we have updates on the character charts?

Looking at these again made me feel things

Do you disagree? The only love that exists in this world is the maternal love of a parent for their child, particularly those of the opposite sex.
This is why rebirthing is a thing. Men will never love or be loved by anyone in this world but your mother, so having a romantic relationship with your mother is the ultimate and only love.
Sadly not many people can achieve that, hence the idea of rebirthing was created. The strong maternal bond a mother has for her son, and the dependency and trust a son has for his mother, is akin to an unbreakable bond. Which is why being your mother's lover but also being her son, gives you maternal and instinctual love, but also emotional/mental "fake" love.
I feel sorry for anons who haven't at least experienced minor sexual abuse and smothering from their mother, or have let their fathers NTR them and fuck their mother (disgusting). NTRing the father is what a child is supposed to do, because there was never love between them anyway.
If you haven't got your parents on the verge of divorce, sleeping in separate rooms by the age of 10, then you fucked up. While you sleep with, snuggle, and do minor lewd things with your mother, your father sleeps alone and brings home money for you two to enjoy. Eventually progressing into a divorce and your mother taking her pent up sexual frustration out on you, because you took her side, fulfilled her trust and didn't leave her.
If you didn't achieve that then you failed as a child.

>this is what TG threads have become

>>(which is, ironically, accurate with regard to transgender people)

pretty good bait, 6/10

Hey can you share nudes of your mom?

They stopped being done a year or two ago.

i want to rape haise

Uta is...

strawpoll.me/12456646

>You must be your first tg thread.
Newfag, making shitty threads inappropriately early only came on when the shitposter arrived as a form of cancer. The earliest that was generally approved was 7:00pm EST, not fucking before noon.

He's said before Tsukiyama the easiest to draw, not even trying.

I felt nostalgic the other day and updated the ghoul one second chart-kun

How wet was she?

Looks like there was five :re containers all together. Amon's was in the middle. Who could potentially be in the others?

Everyone who had an ambiguous death or has been missing for a while.

>not Kagune Bunshin no Jutsu
you fucked up

Hide, Rize, Eto, Yoshimura, Hairu?

Is this where characters go when they disappear from the plot?

I dropped this around chapter 80, does it get better?

These are all the picks I could find since resurrection bs is also canon:
>Arata
>Arima
>Eto
>Hairu
>Karren
>Shachi
>Shirazu
>Rize
>Tatara
>Yoshimura

Autism

I really don't want more characters to be cooped up in there.

>Amon mentions the Mado name twice while muttering kakuja shit
>prior to that, he remembered Scarecrow just before awakening
Based Mado is back.

I hate this retarded Theory.

He is so handsome here. Love it

He really needs to get some sleep and slow down with the drugs

We know Hinami.

Go back to sleep Arima

We know Kanae.

Bow to your One-Eyed Queen

gtfo marxist

So is Mutsuki best girl now since Ishida got her to fuck his self-insert?

Or is it a cry for help?
>editor's choice of focus and narrative literally rapes and kills Ishida

>Kureo calls Amon kun
>Scarecrow called him san
Fuck off.

Is kaneki the mj23 of ghouls?

Not only is Urine the ultimate jobber. but he is also the ultimate cuck.

And the ultimate kakuja, he's so epic he doesn't even need to cannibalize to go kakuja.

Wasn't it established in the flashback with Shiba a few chapters before he went kakuja, that he was already unable to eat human food for a while now?
So what do you think has he been eating?

I cant find mutsuki hot, do other anons?

I don't find her attractive either.

hi im your first tg thread
you created me too early fag

Maybe if she grows her hair out like here and wears female clothes I'd find her attractive

Yeah, I agree.

I miss haise
He was the perfect blend of sweet and bamf.
sasako also good.

That just means you're a faggot.

He was far more interesting the current OEK Kaneki, who now earnestly feels like a generic protagonist.

Whatever happened to the old chibi

It's the same way we had with Black Reaper Kaneki, we barely get any inner monologue.

Why is chibi such a retard?

She literally looks like a wimpy boy right now.

She is embracing her womanhood now.