yurionice.com/news/detail.php?id=1046884

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/denkimouse/status/837643540666593281
amzn.asia/beT67jE
youtube.com/watch?v=LmAuo7gy5bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are really into AUs.
twitter.com/denkimouse/status/837643540666593281
>the show began with tosshi and ucchi performing a live drama: yuuri wakes up and is back in school. yurio berates him for sleeping in

What is this? A guidebook?

Yes. A guide book with two posters and the first? interview with Sayo. Released in April.

It's made by a figure skating related magazine called Life. It will be examining every skater's program and their talents, looking back at the story in the form of event reports, and exploring deeply the worldview of Yoi. It also includes interviews of Sayo, Kubo and Miyamoto, which talk about making of behind the scenes.

>interview with Sayo

I'm ready

I don't know what to expect. Should I be happy or scared?

Would you wear it?

If they made official matryosha dolls like that, yes.

>interviews of Sayo
As much as I love her, I'm not expecting an interview about how gay Baldfat are. Its an ice skating magazine, so probably Sayo will fangirl over ice skaters.

I'm expecting that too

Why would Otabek go all the way to Japan to hang out with Fairy and his annoying gay cousins?

They invited him and he's polite.

why do you think?

Where is Victor's other leg?

Also it's a guidebook, not a random magazine where you can throw all the hints that you want. I guess many sukeota (and probably skaters themselves) will buy it.
Though we've been so spoiled that now I can't imagine any official Yoi product with no hints at the BaldFat gayness.

It'll be gay somehow. Mark my words.

The Witch has blessed us

I wonder if in the guidebook finally Masumi's REAL name will be revealed, as well as the other less important characters' like Leo's coach, Phichit's coreographer, for example.
And I want at least 5 pages about Cao Bin.

I bet it will be mostly about skating.

Mob a cute

Maybe Otabek is not muslim

I know right?

Tosshi's the cutestest, how can a man be so cute and short?

Christmas is such a cute name for a ship that almost makes me wish Masumi never gets a name.

Skating has many interesting aspects.
>Hiramatsu: Director Yamamoto was very serious about firm skater butts, so I made sure everyone was appropriately developed in that area.

I'm not really getting my hopes up that Sayo will speak of anything but the technical part of animation

He's whipped and will do anything for feminine penis.

are they still allowed?

He can be Thomas or something so that Christmas is saved.

I expect it'll be partly that, and partly her being a huge fucking skating nerd.

Why not?

Always

Yes and stop giving that retard attention.

Pig smells like rotted semen

Pig is so delicious everyone wants to eat a part.

nonsense I bet he smells like fresh semen all the time.

Does he use a butt plug to keep it inside?

He wants to conduct his own personal Eurasian Union with Yurio.

with a pig tail cord to a vibrator controller no less

Lewd Swiss.

I love it. Chris as always going straight for the kill.

Did he seduce Masumi like this? I want to know what the early days of their relationship was like.

I'd be content with any information about him other than former ice dancer and bad at sex. Come on KuboSayo, give me this one thing.

It'll be revealed that their courtship was sweet and traditional even though all the other skaters assume otherwise.

>bad at sex

I like this because it implies Chris isn't as sex minded as we though

The fan art for Chris' birthday was some of the sweetest. I love Christmas but I love Christmas and BaldFat together more.

Who will be on Vol 4?
Chris JJ or Gook.

What magazine is this from?

Gook deserves nothing, I hope it's Chris

Possibly all 3 at once, considering how BD3 cover went. I don't really want Gook though.

It's from Pash.

Chris will be on later volumes.

This is good, I want it

Women are not welcome on Sup Forums, please return to reddit.

>Reddit
>welcoming women

Good one

I want more art of Jizz wearing glasses!

All three because they need 4 characters. That's the pattern: Yuri/Victor (1). Yuri and Yurio (2). Yuri, Phichit and Guang-Hong (3).

you sound like you're from reddit

Who will be on vol 5 and 6?

Why would Victor and Yuuri count as one but Yuri and Yuuri as two? I think it might be three but I think it would be Georgi, Chris and Leo.

>Why would Victor and Yuuri count as one but Yuri and Yuuri as two?

Ai.

And also boypussy, but mostly ai.

I think user counted them as one because Yuuri is the only competitor. Victor is his coach.

4: Georgi for sure, then or Leo, Seung-gil, Emil, Michele
5: the Rostelecom skaters that weren't on vol 4 except JJ
6: Chris, JJ, Bike and Fairy, Victor again

amzn.asia/beT67jE

Pash April

Victor has his competitor outfit in the cover

I want to fuck the fairy.

What makes you think that?

anyone has the torrent to the bd episodes?

>Play akinator for the first time in years to pander to my BaldFat marriage fetish
>Figures out it's the Pig after asking if he wears shoes and if his name is in the title
>Plays multiple times and never gets the "Is he married to a Russian?"

Why is non nip akinator so shit?

BD4
>Leo, Georgi, Chris
BD5
>Crispy, Gook, Emil, JJ
BD6
> Either the Grand Prix finalists or BaldFat in matching outfits. Since the latter leaves out Otabek I think the former is more likely.

>inb4 Kubo requested 5 special pages on JJ's programs

youtube.com/watch?v=LmAuo7gy5bw

I'll riot if JJ gets a cover for himself.

I hope we get better bonuses for BD 5 and 6.

>expect that Chinese guy who skated Eros to skate other YoI programs
>he plays Yuri on Ice on piano instead
That was unexpected.

For Georgi, they love him so he will appear on a cover but vol 4 is the last chance for him. I think last vol will have the finalists, so we can keep Chris and JJ till that one.
Or they can just put FatBald again on last vol but as the other user said, Bike wouldn't appear and he's far too popular for that.

>Lambiel obligated to dance with a woman

All his eros gone in a heartbeat

Oh this makes sense

>mfw Yuuri isn't even on the last cover and it's just JJ and his girlfriend

I'm glad Lambiel and Takahashi get along in real life

That makes Kubo moist.

She's just a huge Mamofag, I actually think she likes all characters equally. Interestingly she doesn't even seem to draw JJ much, actually I don't even remember if she did in her free time/at events

Lambiel is really a handsome guy and he seems really nice too. No wonder Yuzu has a tiny crush on him.

Last cover is Kubo and Miyano

Then she should have lobbied for him to get a better role like Emil or Otabike. Liking a retarded asshole character because you are a seiyuufag is beyond shit taste.

>Kubo self-inserts as Isabella and pretends JJ is Mamo

But she did the JJ pose on her twitter and talks about him quite a bit in interviews.

>self inserts as Isabella because she's a mamofag
>self inserts as Hiroko because she wants to somehow be connected to a hot gay couple

Well, it would have been awkward if Yuuri's dad was JJ.

Eh I don't recall a disproportionate amount of JJ in her interviews, if anything Victor is the one she goes on random tangents on about how beautiful he is. That old interview where she fangirled over JJ and the whole JJ style thing, it mostly had to do with Mamo

The JJ style pose was was created by her.

Would you taste this pork?

They actually like Popo-chan?

>thought the series would be about the Yuri's fighting for Victor's attention and Victor being aloof

So glad to be wrong

Gearous's art is awesome but it seems really scummy for them to do nothing but cash in on their popularity/YOI's popularity. Like I kind of wonder if they even like the series.

Around episode 7 I had forgotten Yuuri was a character in the show.

No

I hate JJ