This May Be Bigger Than Just CF & Jews (Executive Order Related)

Looking at the designation list in the Executive Order, I find this Tesic Slobodan guy interesting. It appears that he is a black market arms dealer.

>Dealings with Yemen
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE130330_a.html

Dealings in the Middle East (Arab Spring)
>balkaninsight.com/en/article/making-a-killing-the-1-2-billion-euros-arms-pipeline-to-middle-east-07-26-2016

Remember the "Failed" Yemen Raid & Navy Seal Who Died? It was suggested that it seemed as if they knew the Seals were coming and were ready and waiting. Could they have been tipped off??
>nytimes.com/2017/02/02/world/middleeast/yemen-raid-trump.html

>"Almost everything on the mission that could go wrong did. A Yemeni tribal sheikh said the Qaeda fighters were somehow tipped off to the troops’ stealthy advance toward the village — perhaps by the whine of American drones that the tribal leader said were flying lower and louder than usual.

>The assault force, which also included elite troops from the United Arab Emirates, quickly found itself under intense fire from all sides even from female combatants who unexpectedly took up weapons from assigned fighting positions forcing the Americans to call in strikes from helicopter gunships and attack plane"

CIA being shady niggers
>sofrep.com/96433/unlikely-that-cia-will-release-documents-about-yemen-raid-that-killed-navy-seal/

I don't think i need to connect the CIA to Al Qaeda. It appears that Slobodan may have been arms to dealer for the CIA in Yemen and it was revealed in the recovered intel. Now Trump has cut off their source and they fucked. I smell a happening is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-satellite_weapon
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

List
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx

>Almost everything on the mission that could go wrong did.

Well duh... it reads your mind when you are in the planning stage, and reacts accordingly...

The smug bastards refer to it as time travel.

Here's the psyop they used to "Cover it up"

And here's a video that explains it more thoroughly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

They got the CIA pretty good, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

fuck off nigger. Bring that schizo shit to another thread.

>fuck off nigger. Bring that schizo shit to another thread.

Hi CIA.

I called the glow before you even got here, friend.

How about we just de-orbit the fuckers?

this killing gods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-satellite_weapon

Bump

It doesn't matter. I've lost all faith in trumps ability to focus on our own country. How is anybody going to take him seriously when he commutes a sentence for a guy who harbored 400 illegals and was convicted of 80+ felonious counts. He's letting people doing direct damage to the country go free while pretending to give a shit about mbuutuu denenegagawali and what he does in a completely different side of the world with no bearing on things that actually hurt the USA.

I'm pissed off and out of patience

don't forget the phased arrays, and cell phone towers.

I want the Russian shills to leave. This shit is just getting tiring.

That kike was mossad, we payed for someone with that move. We will find out who soon enough.

>we payed for someone with that move.

Let's hope we aren't being taken on a ruse cruise.

amirite?

They put chips in the weapons to confirm intel of the routes and persons using the weapons after they hit the ground.

That's good work user

for fuck sake he was convicted of falsifying bank statements so he take out a business loan. Either you are dumb as fuck, only watch CNN, or you are a shill. My gut says you are a shill, but i hope i am wrong so i didn't waste time typing this shit.

All electronic devices should be shielded... transparent shielding can be made from conductive ink, applied in layers, and charged as a capacitor/faraday cage.

who is "they"?

So as long as its a nonviolent LAUNDRY LIST OF FELONIES then its cool. Get the fuck out of my country. Seriously.

thx chief. I was re-watching a couple of interviews with Tosh Plumlee (CIA whistleblower) and it got my noggin jogging when i saw the list of names. It seems everything points back to Hillary, Obama, and Benghazi / Arab Spring shit.

bump

bump

In my oppinion he's just eliminating the competence.

All these people seem to operate alone or at least prioritizing their own interests first, and globalists dont want that.

This thread does a rundown of many of the people added to the list.

The common thread between them? Nearly all of them are connected to the Clintons!

twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

>when jidf gets repeating sixes

Nice work John Miller!

IoI add
>only needs one id most of the time

there is NOTHING bigger than the Jews. NOTHING.

Asuka is a little bitch. She is a tsundere that is so fucking annonying I'm glad she died.

oh?