Reminder that if you have a cat and live in Europe then it wont survive the race war

(sorry user)

cats are faggots anyway

Good, cats are beta pets.

Where's that map showing the cat as the pet of Aryans? The one where dog ownership was in countries like Africa and across the lower equator and Eurasians owned more cats

remember that time dogs caught rats and prevented a plague? yeah me neither if anything we need more cats varg is turning into a real whackjob

Modern cats are pussies who can only kill little birds and mice though.

Cat cucks make me sick.

ITT a Norwegian, a Finlander, a Swede, and I are posting. I'm actually not 56% contrary to the Amerimutt memes, so does that mean based on the pattern of posters that OP's homeland of Argentina is in fact white?

Enjoy your rat infestations when Europe is destabilized and there are a bunch of bodies lying around (free food for the rats).

varg is white trash

Oh cool another eceleb thread. I'm sure Sup Forumsacks are mature enough not to give it 500 replies and slide important topics

>muh rats

Worst argument ever. Cats are useless egoistical shitheads.

>cat cucks are this delusional

Cats are niggers and should be sent back to africa

Why are even people from this board listening to this cuck fag ?

>pot calling kettle black

>slide important topics
>No Christian Generals except for the theology one

The 'cats are awesome' meme has always been one of the worst on the internet.

>swedish
>calling anyone a cuck

Dogs BTFO'd

>poped.com actually

I saw his video on cats in Australia, I can tell you first hand he is 100% correct. If anything the numbers he gave were an understatement. Prior to the domestic cat being introduced into Australia, we did not have any predators that had the range and effectiveness of cats. They are a fucking pest, and any of you basement dwelling shits that have a pet cat, keep the damned thing inside if your property backs onto bush. Foxes and cats are completely fucking our native wildlife. I own a 22 and if i see a cat on my property, it has a date with sweet lady hollow point. Keep them inside.

Agreed. Look at that form!

that little chihuaha is barely even a dog

> itt A bunch of anti-socials bitching about cats on a congolese tax evasion forum

Marvelous!

Only cucks own cats. Women who own cats are usually unstable. Dog is mans best friend.

There are more than enough dog breeds that hunt and eat rodents you retard.

Is this an answer to my quedtion ?

The cat I used to have (rip little buddy) would catch snakes and rabbits and squirrels bigger than he was.

>(rip little buddy)
lol

Dogs are born cucked, cats have untamed martial vigour. Enjoy your four legged baby staring at you all day wanting luvvy-duvs you dogfag faggot fags

If you watch this mans videos or take life advice from him you are fucking human garbage.

This worthless mentally ill piece of shit is a MURDERER who killed his fellow white man and ATE THE BRAINS of a suicide victim.

You should just KYS yourself now for the betterment of society. I don’t care how you feel about any animal. This man is fucking human garbage and if you listen to him so are you

Oh that one,
Saw one like 2 years ago or so.
Havent seen it since. And why is this even a discussion now ?

Also. Show flag you hypocrite

>this whole bred

This, who the fuck has a cat and honestly calls himself a man?

>body made of liquid murder
>quick as fuck
>moves silently
>covered in knives
>has personally driven over 60 species to extinction
>won't survive because the humans are fighting
Varg was always a raving madman

If you own a cat you are a literal cuckold

>They have soft cuck hair that makes your eyes water and makes you get a runny nose
>They fucking stare at you somewhere and when you walk closer to them they run away and hide under furniture and shit
>Their piss stinks so fucking bad and they piss all over the place
>they hide some dead fucking mouse between the cushions of the sofa for months and you cant figure out what the fuck smells like death
>they scratch you
>they dont come to greet you when you come home
>youre basically feeding some fucking foreigner in your own home like a cuck
>they make noise at night they have the most disgusting voice like a woman nagging at you
>only women and low t "men" like cats

absolutely disgusting nigger animals

who needs a four legged cuckold staring lovingly into his eyes for attention all day and honestly calls himself a man?

you love being the cuckold and serving you cat

I mean in general how revered cats are online. Sup Forums had a hardon for them for years, normie sites have that stupid cat tax thing, the whole eyebleach pictures of 'cute' cats etc

They are the most shit tier useless pet, and that's before we even get to how they decimate native European flora and fauna. All because stupid women and faggots want something kawaiiadorable to look at.

>Show flag you hypocrite
n-no

>ate someone's brain
really? what in tarnation

ok mate enjoy being an eternal child who needs to roll around in the grass with your surrogate girlfriend

But you can't say that, you'll trigger pol! Don't you know the standard answer to anything Varg says is posting a fedora and not thinking about it?

go serve your cat cuckold, Your cat is the master of your house

Turning? Arsen and murder first blah bah?

you literally cannot argue this, your development was stunted by soy and watching your mum inhale BBC so now you need an emotional connection with a fwuffy doggy

>im so frail i need a dog as a human teddybear around me 24/7 if we leave each others side for 5 minutes we break down and cry

a dog with ten years loyalty would turn on you for a pice of meat, the cognitive dissonance displayed by dog people never ceases to be amusing also many people own big cats whereas dog cucks own maybe a "wolf" (10%"wolf" the rest dog), stay mad faggot and take your watered down muttified frankstein la creature for his pussywalk around the neighbourhood

>im so frail i need a dog as a human teddybear around me 24/7 if we leave each others side for 5 minutes we break down and cry

a dog with ten years loyalty would turn on you for a pice of meat, the cognitive dissonance displayed by dog people never ceases to be amusing also many people own big cats whereas dog cucks own maybe a "wolf" (10%"wolf" the rest dog), stay mad faggot and take your watered down muttified frankstein la creature for his pussywalk around the neighbourhood before he shits down your entire basement

>pretending to care about wildlife after the Aborigines literally turned the entire continent into a desert with fire and killed nearly everything bigger than a rat
Australia was already a biological disaster zone before Captain Cook turned up. Why the fuck does it matter now if a few more spiders and snakes get eaten by stray cats?

>now he starts talking about big nigger dicks

why are cat cucks so pathetic?

>swede cuck
>is a cuckold for his cat

who would have guessed?

T.someone who doesnt know how to take care of a cat

Also sounds like you're allergic

be nice, his dog is probably his only friend

Sean Connery
Steve McQueen
General Robert E Lee
Winston Churchill
Teddy Roosevelt
Frank Zappa
Mark Twain
Jules Verne
Raymond Chandler
Ernest Hemingway
Leonardo Da Vinci

All of these men are better than you. All of them.

>congolese tax evasion forum
nice

>T.someone who doesnt know how to take care of a cat

I dont serve cats im not a cuck.

>still no argument

state of dogchildren

It's not the same kind of "asians" as you're thinking, mate.

>get btfo
>start crying
top kek

>TAKING LIFE ADVICE FROM A MURDERER AND A CANNIBAL

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

>THINKING THE OPINIONS OF A MENTALLY ILL MURDERER AND CANNIBAL ARE VALID

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>LISTENING TO THE OPINIONS OF AN EX-CON

>BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

go lick your cats asshole sven cuckenström

Fuck I hate Varg, typical boomer faggot. Condescending autistic more-alpha-than-thou blue pilled normie fuck.

gonna start rahowa from outta his car seat on jewtube...

faggot

He killed someone who allegedly attacked him. That's not alpha, that's circumstantial.

Apart from that he's known for shitty metal music. And only betas are into metal; inferiority complex, compensating. seen there shun that. Fuck this asshole faggot.

What makes a man pick a dog over a cat, aside from his utilitarian needs? Having someone who is designed to be a willing ever-obedient and dependant slave, instead of a cat, who is much easier in handling and care, but has a completely independent character and spirit.

And please. A domesticated dog on the streets is guaranteed to die shortly. A domesticated cat is likely to adapt to any environment, be that wilderness or civilisation. Poor cucked descendants of wolves, corrupted and bred to be slaves dependant and loyal to their masters are the ones who'll go extinct.

>go lick your cats asshole sven cuckenström

Cats are the white man's pet
Dogs shit in streets like poo in loos

Hi Varg... stop posting.

t.mohammed

>muslims
love cats hate dogs
>superior pagans
love dogs

>cannibal
The workings of the mutt christian mind never fail to amaze me

>They have soft cuck hair that makes your eyes water and makes you get a runny nose
you have a chlorinated genepool cuck health

>They fucking stare at you somewhere and when you walk closer to them they run away and hide under furniture and shit
gorilla warfare: they're just relocating for a better ambush
a cat that stares at you without blinking is an aggressive gesture

>Their piss stinks so fucking bad
granted
>and they piss all over the place
nope
cats are a lot cleaner than dogs
though if both start pissing errywhere, it's a dominating attitude that tells more about you than them

>they hide some dead fucking mouse between the cushions of the sofa for months and you cant figure out what the fuck smells like death
if they like you, they don't hide the preys
they proudly bring them to you

>they scratch you
only if they don't like you
or if you train their fighting instincts (which is fun as fuck)

>they dont come to greet you when you come home
lol
if they like you, they absolutely fucking do
when I go to my mother's house, her cat is so happy to see me he so loudly meows I can hear him from the street while he's inside, and greats me lovingly, without expecting anything in return
again, cats that don't greet you tell more about you than them

all in all, cats are pretty cool
they're great friends for those who earn their trust, and great tools for civilization
dogs too, mind you, but in a much more subservient cuck way

My cat's 17. So it'll either be dead or turn immortal by the time you start your "race war".
Also, I admire your commitment to shitting up this board. You're doing god's work, user.

>""""brit"""" hates dogs
noone wonders why

I bet varg shoves cucumbers down his pussy.

Dogs helped cavemen hunt.
>Ooga booga Rover help Grog
Cats hunted vermin that ate crops which civilized man made from farming.
>Whiskers is eating the mice that are stealing my grain!
Be a based civilized man.

jog on hans you'll keep anything around you can train to shit in your mouth

>Boomer

He's gen x, you try hard.

A cat may freely enter Christian cathedral, and a dog may not. I bet the same is for Pagan Temples really.

Cats are clean and neat animals who will not disturb holy symbols, they are the only method to prevent rodents from doing the same. A dog is a dirty beast without any purpose in a place of worship or cleanliness.

>Cats are the white man's pet
If you are a faggot. Men have hounds

He ate the brains of a suicide victim that was his friend you fucking retard

He’s also a murderer, a cannibal and an ex con you laughable cunt

Why am I not surprised a brit thinks of chihuahas instead of a mighty wolf when thinking of dogs

Nicely put mate.

Dogs are cunts
>eat everything, even stone, you have to bring it to the vet all the time because the retard ate something it shouldn't
>shit in street and the owner has to pick it
>stinky
>the owner has to train it for everything
>dependant on everything, can't even leave it alone
>noisy niggers who disturb the neighbourhood silence

>prevented a plague
wut?
it killed 1/3 of the european population
the only place that wasnt affected was Poland and that because the king shut down all trading,closed all cities and jews teached them how to clean themselves

There’s nothing to discuss here. This man is a murderer, a cannibal and an ex-con.

>I am to much of a pussy to train a dog

thats not a dog,thats a rat
a husky,labrador,shepherd are dogs and only real dogs

hans permanently btfo

even with that all said,he has his own land,grows crops and gets sweet bucks while your rage in your basement

>brit
>not liking dogs
poetry

soumibro is right here boys

You mean Mayhem's vocalist Dead? First they weren't friends, and second he didn't even see Dead dead. Where do you take your "facts" from? Learn to think you retard. How can you consider yourself able to have an opinion on the norwegian black metal scene when you don't know even basic shit like that? The only person with a brain in that scene aside from Varg was Fenriz, but you wouldn't know what that means. What next? Varg made voodoo dolls with the hearts of children? Stop being so pathetic. If that bunch of lies wasn't enough, you use it to gaslight from the original argument and not have to answer anything. Mutt christians never fail to amaze

Dogs are primitive pets in the times of hunter gatherer societies.
Cats are modern pets, adopted in the times of agricultural advancements.

Dogs are from a bygone era. They have no mind of their own, no resistance against humans and their dependence on humans lead to their downfall. Tell me, has a dog survived a year on its own in the wild? Numerous times have cats survived years on end and were finally found after the trek cross country back to where their owners originally lived before moving.

Are dogs clean, saintly animals? No. They are dirty, no sense of hygiene, disease playgrounds in their shaggy fur. Cats, however, bury their droppings;lick themselves clean;are one of the most majestic animals and confident. They do not depend on humans, the relationship is based on mutual trust rather than one animal depending on the other (like dogs and humans).

Cats are logical creatures, they do not bend to humans every will. They are independent and follow their instincts through. Cats may not seem like the friendliest creatures and sometimes snub your cry for attention. But when cats do sense emotional distress or true affection, you will see them jump on your lap and purr you to a better state of mind.

Cats are not slaves. They will not need your instructions simply for food or rewards like a child or a dog. Training cats are the most rewarding thing you can do because harder the work, better the reward.

Pic related.

>implying that Christians don't think he's heretical

>people complaining about cats on fucking Sup Forums of all things
this website is dead and normalfags killed it

Baby boomers, gen x... same fucking thing... muh property niggers.

>hating cats
>on Sup Forums
>because shitty bogan musician who also happens to be murderer and went nuts in prison told them that cats are bad

>They will not need your instructions simply for food or rewards like a child or a dog
Yeah they also won't keep niggers away, your post is not surprising coming from a country that can't even carry a pocket knife. BIN THAT DOG

Dogs are okay, but cats are true ubermen animals.

This is now a cat thread.