Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Will Meth go thiccer in the next chapters?

I sure hope so.
What's weird is that we've seen Methonium go way thicker than this in his h-manga but for whatever reason he is holding back in this.

I'm sure that was just the editor or magazine telling him to tone it down to appeal to more people.

I'm still waiting for the fat tits chapter.

Yeah it's already a fucking miracle we have a series where one of the reoccurring characters is a chubby elf to begin with.

We are in the era of thicc, editor should have had more balls.
If stuff like Ashitaba-san can be published then there is no excuse for this.
Poor Methonium, I'm sue he wanted to go bigger.

Oku-san was the perfect anatomy, the other one went too far.

No, Okusan was the prototype. The Ashitaba members are the finished product.

Who is this supposed to be?

She has a problem.

Where could i read uncensored translated chapters? Apparently kissmanga censors stuff.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Musr be because of editors like what the other anons are saying. I hope he adds a girl as big as the version of Nagato that he draws in later chapters.

If it even goes that far.

>you're not supposed to start all out, you're supposed to start small and then work up to it

Fuck that, I want instant satisfaction.

Take it easy, Take it easy, won't you cool it, boy?

That's no way to go. Does your mother know?

What's your opinion on athletic thicc?

That's just obese.

And yet athletic.

her mother is obese shes more on the chub-fat side.

>her mother is obese
And still hot.

no

Actually, you'd be surprised how "small" obesity can look. A 5'4" woman, for example, only needs to be 180 pounds for her to have a body mass index that makes her medically obese. And while a woman that size often looks definitely "fat", they may also look much smaller than what most people would think to be obese.

Of course, we don't know Nikuko's exact height and weight, but what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to be 500 pounds to be obese. Nikuko is probably obese, and her mother is probably morbidly obese.

But that's just, like, your opinion maaaaan.

I agree with you though, but only because I think she has the face shape of a toad.

Yes.

Weight gain is about the journey.

Heh, I neverver had that fetish.
I al2ays enjoyed the destination more thatn the journey.

I'm not, because the mc always tells them how to fix or get rid of their fat body parts in the end. You can't fix fat (and floppy) tits because you can't convert the fat to breast tissue, and getting rid of them means... losing weight and getting rid of them. And telling women to get rid of their tits is terrible.

Does this guy draw with crayons or something?

Ballpens.

That fucking foot - how fat-thickened is her heel?

Does Sonic Fat have cankles - because barring that I'm not sure I can figure why they'd be THAT thick.

...Not thicc, to be clear - just plain old thick.

I want to marry elf-san!!

Nah, although her calves are big, her ankles are still small and clearly defined, so she doesn't have cankles.

Damn, why is no one Translating this anymore...

Because it's boring.

Amano is really hot

Yeah but the manga is uncredibly repetitive and the MC us just annoying.