OPERATION GLORY OF ROME

GET ON IN HERE! WE'RE RETAKING CONSTANTINOPLE AND RESTORING THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=elK5iReyAMI

READ THE WHOLE LARGUS POST PLEASE.

MEME ANY OF THE BELOW ON ANY AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA YOU CAN.

THE GOAL OF THIS OPERATION IS TO MEME THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS AS A GOOD THING AND GLORIFY THE ROMAN EMPIRE. MAKE SURE IT IS CLEAR THE REASON THAT IT IS GOOD THAT HE WAS CRUCFIED IS BECAUSE HE WAS A JEW.

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, YOU CAN MEME THE ROMAN EMPIRE AS BEING THE GREATEST EMPIRE OF ALL TIME FOR CONQUERING ITS ENEMIES AND BEING OF EUROPEAN ORIGIN.

START MEMING LATIN AND COMPLIMENTING ALPHA WHITE MALES AS “MAGNA MENTULA (LARGE PENIS)” OR “LARGUS ERECTUS.” ANYTHING FUNNY IN LATIN. MEME THE SHIT OUT OF ANYTHING THAT IS GOOD WITH LATIN WORDS.

YOU CAN ALSO MEME CLIPS FROM ROMAN EMPIRE DOCUMENTARIES. I RECOMMEND YOU USE THIS DOCUMENTARY AND MEME THE FIRST 50 SECONDS.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMxOgBb08tk

THE TRUE POWER OF OUR MEMES WAS THAT THEY WERE UNCENSORED. THEY WERE BRUTAL AND EFFICIENT. THEY CONVEYED HUMOR WHILE BEING INSENSITIVE AND NOT GIVING A SHIT WHO WAS OFFENDED BY THEM. THIS SENSE OF HUMOR IS WHAT WELCOMED MORE PEOPLE INTO OUR FOLD AND MADE THEM INTO OUR ALLIES.

CENSORING OURSELVES TO “BE MORE ATTRACTIVE TO NORMIES” IS WHAT MAKES US
WEAK. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE TO CURE THE DISEASE OF ANTI-ROMAN LIBERALISM.

WE MUST UNITE ALL ROMANS UNDER A SINGLE BANNER! GLORY TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0384766/
youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump 4 glory

THANK YOU! FOR THE GLORY OF ROME!

BUMP!

sage fag, show your country

OKAY. YOU GOT ME. I'M AN AMERIMUTT.

56%

posted wrong pic

EXTRA BUMP FOR GLORY!

THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT MEME CAN'T COUNT. THERE ARE XVI LEGIONNAIRES.

>operation glory of rome
>white supremacist flag
>all that larping and butchery of a dead language
>all that ignorance in the latin language

hilarious and disgusting at the same time.
Hope you're an amerimutt, don't want to share a continent with shit like you.

I N V I C T A

>all that lacking of a sense of humor

4x4=16

>all that lacking of sense of humor
>let's disrespect and pretend to be descendant of another civilization, because we don't have a culture/identity to call our own

literal mongrel

HELLO

AND WELCOOOOME

TO THE HISTORY OF ROME

>let's pretend our country is still worthy of its history

USA is not for certain.

Downloaded myself the 2 seasons of Rome tv series. With a budget rivaling game of thrones the result is awesome, you should all watch it.
IMDB link: imdb.com/title/tt0384766/
Rating: 8.8

are you retaking jerusalem?

Look at ancient statues of Roman emperors and read stories of their descriptions and compare those to modern day Southern Europeans and modern day pure Germanics, and see which look more similar.

>that
>similar to statues of roman emperors

also
>using statues of roman emperors as measure of mediterranean ancestry
>during the imperial period

are you blind or stupid, colgate?

please shoot your white dutch seed into my throat.

I'd rather impregnate you if you are of decent stock

Rome fell due to miscegenation with North Africans, Semites and Turks. The soul of Rome shifted further towards the North where it was salvaged and preserved by Germanic kingdoms and eventually the Holy Roman Empire, which set the course for Western Civilization as we know it.

If we got time, sure.

>The soul of Rome shifted further towards the North where it was salvaged and preserved by Germanic kingdoms and eventually the Holy Roman Empire, which set the course for Western Civilization as we know it.

my sides.
Please tell me you're underage, an american under cover, or a retard.
You can't be that stupid.

WE

Do you acept South Americans Crusaders?

>using the holy roman empire of all the travesties as an example
>a literal self proclaimed patchwork empire

i can't breathe, jesus christ.

The Roman Empire was not Christian until centuries later. Which was also the time of it's downfall and collapse

>killing christ was a good thing because of muh kikeonnastick
>wants to reclaim a city named after the emperor who brought Christianity to the Roman Empire

I bet you're a fucking yank

Northern Italians are still strongly Aryan, but not southern Italians. Archaeological evidence proves the presence of Nordic-Germanic peoples in the region of South Tyrol in the Neolithic era which proves the significance of ancient Nordic-Germanic influence on northern Italy. The Roman ruling classes were Nordic, descended from Aryan conquerors from the North; this Nordic Aryan minority was responsible for the rise of Roman civilization. The decay of the Empire was the result of the deterioration of the purity of the Nordic Aryan ruling class through its intermixing with the inferior Mediterranean types that led to the empire's decay. In addition, racial intermixing in the population attributed to it. Modern Italians are a hybrid of races, including black African races. Post-Roman era achievements of northern Italians such as Sandro Botticelli, Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, were people with Germanic ancestors. Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci were exemplary Nordic men of history. Italian scientist Galileo Galilei was clearly Nordic with deep Germanic roots because of his blond hair, blue eyes, and long face. The Germanic influence in Northern Italy, is very big, the art of Northern Italy was nothing but pure German. The Ladin and Friulian minorities of Northern Italy were racially, historically and culturally a part of the Germanic world.

bump for potential

Interracial unions were common enough in the time of the Roman satirist Juvenal (55-27 AD) for him to make specific mention of them. In his Satire VI, Juvenal, while discussing the advisability or otherwise of abortions, warns husbands that their wives may bear mulatto children:
“Grieve not at this, poor wretch, and with thine own hand give thy wife the potion whatever is be for did she choose to bear her leaping children in her womb thou wouldst, perchance, become the sire of an Ethiop, a blackamoor would soon be your sole heir.”

- Juvenal, Satire VI, lines 596 – 600

The Roman writer Martial (38-104 AD), in attacking misconduct by Roman wives, mentions a Roman woman who bore her husband seven children, none of whom is of his ‘race.’ Marital says:

“One of them, with wooly hair, like a Moor, seems to be the son of Santra, the cook. The second, with a flat nose and thick lips, is the image of Pannicus, the wrestler . . . of the two daughters, one is black . . . and belongs to Crotus, the flute player.”

- Martial, VI, 39.

Another famous Roman orator, Calpurnius Flaccus, (circa 2nd Century AD) also discussed the issue of “maternal impression” as an explanation for mulatto children, writing in a work entitled “De Natus Aethiops” (‘Of Ethiopian Birth’) he makes the white wife of a mulatto child say:

“Tell me then, did I love a Negro?” she says. She did not, and asserts that “the element of chance may effect a great deal within the womb.” Of the child’s color, she says: “You see there the skin scorched by an imperfection of the blood.”

The Roman scholar Pliny (23-79 AD) mentioned yet another example of mulatto children:

“One certain example is that of the renowned boxer Nicaeus, born at Byzantium, whose mother was the daughter of adultery with a Negro. Her complexion was no different from that of the others [other white women], but her son Nicaeus appeared like his Negro grandfather.”
- VII.12.51

The Roman Empire officially ended in 1453, over 1000 years after they converted to Christianity. Not only that but the Western half had already been in decline since the 3rd century, before they converted.

Paganfags really are a cancer.

THE 'HIDEOUS HYBRID" - CLAUDIAN

Racial mixing also took place in the Roman colonies, and specifically the colony they called ‘Africa’ (this was then what is now known as North Africa, and the Roman name was then given the entire continent).

Claudian (365 – 408 AD) raged against the racial mixing taking place under the ‘Moor’ (‘Maur’) Gildo, who had been appointed to be ruler of the colony of Africa by the emperor Valentian.

Claudian wrote:

“When tired of each noblest matron, (Gildo) hands her over to the Moors. These Sidonian mothers, married in Carthage City, must needs be mate with barbarians. He thrusts upon me an Ethiopian son-in-law. This hideous hybrid affects the cradle.”
- De Bello Gildonico I, 189

>all that made up bullshit
>Galileo Galilei was clearly Nordic with deep Germanic roots because of his blond hair, blue eyes, and long face
>Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci were exemplary Nordic men of history

stop copypasting that bullshit, you german/french reject, you're embarassing yourself.

Yup. They are absurd.

this is clearly a misunderstanding. The gospels and Acts made it very clear that the Romans did not want to crucify JEsus and only did so because the pharisees and saducees forced their hand. Through out the whole book of Acts you have numerous stories about Roman soldiers and rulers converted to Catholicism and/or just being a total bro and helping them out and being fair to them. The Romans did not think Jews were by nature evil, being deprived of free will, so they believed not all Jews were bad.

>LE ALL CAPS WALL OF TEXT XDDDD
Yeah, that'll definitly make me want to read your post.

cmon user , i just want to take jerusalem

They are mostly americans with an identity crisis, and especially retarded scandinavians.
Not a big problem.

I'm not a Pagan, nor am I blaming the fall of Rome entirely on Christianity. I said the Roman Empire was not Christian, thus "crusaders" is not a fit term for what OP was about.

But nevertheless, Rome's fall coincided with it's adoption of Christianity. The HRE also lasted nearly a thousand years. Are you really going to call that mess "Holy", "Roman" or an "Empire" next?

What exactly is your problem, Achmed? Did you get beaten by an officer today?

Hey! Sorry to be petty but Italians ar
e latins with a significant admixture of celts (cisalpina)
French are mostly celts with an admixture of latins...
Both have had some germanic added too. Though the french had more.

>IS TO MEME THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS AS A GOOD THING
Plebs...

This.

Identities such as ''French'' or ''German'' are totally irrevelant you failed mongrel. It's RACE that matters. The Dutch are probably more Germanic in race than Germany these days.

>Rome's fall coincided with it's adoption of Christianity

Except it didn't. The Western half of the empire was in decline well before the adoption of Christianity, and fell over a century later.

>HRE
How is that relevant in any way?

I really wish you could get the SPQR flag on here as an option.

>american can't stop embarrassing itself in front of everyone
>again

>trying to focus on the names
>not on my point

good job at showing you IQ, you mouthbreathing
netherlander

Italy has always been a crossroad, because of commerce, wars, yadda yadda.
If someone wants to compare italians to germans, scandinavians, etc. of course we are not white.
The germanic added is something like 1%, because they never settled for more than a brief period.
Italians in general are 97% the same genetically speaking.

glory to the empire indeed

>Stop making fun of me.

>Except it didn't.
Yes, it did. Although I suppose it would depend more on when you consider when it's conversion to Christendom began. Some consider Constantine embracing Christ to be the beginning while others say Charlemagne being crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor to be the start.

>How is that relevant in any way?
Because it also lasted a thousand years, which was your justification for the RE (Christianized) being successful and good. Just because something lasts a long time does not mean it was good. Would you also call the Soviet Union good and successful because it lasted for decades?

Nice empire you have there. Would be a shame if someone conquered it.

>american can't stop embarrassing itself in front of everyone
>again
>and again

Kindly go back to raping white women and goats, Muhammad.

>using the HRE as an example of steadiness

Why is american education so true

this FFS, even rocks know Pontius Pilate washed his hands and asked the crowd (of jews) .
>to which they answered "free Barabas and crucify Christ, His blood be on us and our childrens heads"
kikes BTFO forever

Nice argument, you mongrel.

>Charlemagne

What the fuck, are you implying that the Frankish Empire and the HRE are continuations of the Roman Empire?

Yeah, as for the germanic part in french blood it is estimared that 100k franks invaded france. Population of gaul was in the 5M range.
So, yeah we are more germanic than you. But still pretty close.
I've travelled a lot, mostly for work, yet the only place i would settle for a decade outside of France is Italy.

>spaghetti-nigger pretending he is any more the heir of rome than an amerimutt
ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

We invented a lot, you invented stuff like modern politics. Only France can speak about culture on par with Italy .
Culturally we're literally brothers.

>while others say Charlemagne being crowned the first Holy Roman Emperor to be the start.
ignoring Charlemagne copied the Eastern Roman crown to a T and the Eastern Roman title, effectively dividing Christendom into 2 because he was yet another greedy German.

Thread Theme isnt glorious enough, replacet with Link Below

Veni Vidi Vici
youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A

I'd like that as well.

It wasn't steady. It was a clusterfuck, to put it bluntly. Yet it also lasted for quite a long time, until it's official end in 1806.

That's how I can tell you're a migrant.

Do you lack reading comprehension?

pic very much related

Istanbul Türkiye

Don't you have a banging shields and spears session to show off you rich northern heritage, shaniqua?

Romans are bros

Constantinople, Hellas
>pending

Bernd aus, pfui, böser Bernd

Don't you have some Koran preaching to do?

>calling the frank that revelled in spilling the blood of saxon men a german

Nice meme

ill have you know my proper tribal name is denzelius brownius the II and i proudly hang the mud-crafted gladius of my roman ancestors in my straw hut, luigi

>Romans are bros
>you have numerous stories about Roman soldiers and rulers converted to Catholicism
yes, only back then the Catholics where "orthodox".

shieeeeeeeeeeeet

>Do you lack reading comprehension

No but I think you do. You just said that the crowning of Charlemagne marked the beginning of the Roman Empire's conversion to Christianity.

we have the next best thing related to SPQR tho

my sides.

frankish Gaul was a germanic entity

>implying it isn't the fasces

Bump

why you laughing, you were part of that

you weren't.

daily reminder the Jesus himself might be the creation of 1st century Roman aristocrats that simply wanted to better control the population and quickly extinguish the rebellions that started in Judea (and that were spreading like wildfire at the beginning of the century). Emperor Constantin himself did not baptize until his deathbed, mainly because the Roman elite at that time knew that Christianity was nothing more but a load of bullshit sprinkled with pagan aroma as to satisfy the idiotic plebs that formed the masses.

tl;dr Fuck the Holy Roman Empire

>According to Atwill, their primary purpose in creating the religion was to control the spread of Judaism and moderate its political virulence. The Jewish nationalist Zealots had been defeated in the First Jewish–Roman War of 70 AD, but Judaism remained an influential movement throughout the Mediterranean region. Atwill argues that the biblical character Jesus Christ is a typological representation of the Roman Emperor Titus.

That be in Constantinople. Çç
HRE was a political mess a diverse entity. Overrated had the nerve to pretend to be the continuation of Rome.
Rome survived through the catholic Church in the west.
TBQH, France, by it's support of the papacy did more for the survival of Rome than HRE. Including not claiming "we wuz romanz".
I see rome as something precious and glorious in the family tree of my nation. But as I don't pretend to be one of my ancestors i am not a roman.

And i love that i can literally read Italian without ever learning it (i learned Latin though).

Agreed, Italy is the only country i've felt could compare.

and one you could have, Greece

This is really fuckin' gay, my man.

>Everything is a mystery
ON earth as it is in heaven. One God, on Christ, on Emperor, on Empire, one Pope, one holy apostolic catholic Church

You know what the fun fact is.
Let's just say that i give up, ok, the snowniggers were romans, let them have it, because i still have centuries of culture based on renaissance and above.
They'd say that people like Galileo, Michelangelo, Verga, Sordi, Pasolini, etc. were blonde and blue eyed, because of their huge inferiority complex.
Italian culture is a bigger thing than just Roman Empire, and idiots can't even comprehend it.

>No
Good. Then you shouldn't have a problem reading clearly.

>You just said that the crowning of Charlemagne marked the beginning of the Roman Empire's conversion to Christianity.
No, I said some people consider that to be the beginning of the Christianized Roman Empire; which was the Holy Roman Empire. While others consider the Christianized Roman Empire to begin with Constantine, as he was the first Roman Emperor to embrace Christ.

However, it doesn't really matter because the Roman Empire continued in the East with Byzantine.

What the fuck are you into, romans literally spread Christianism to the entire world...

KEK