Haha

haha
haha
ha
Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga-spot.com/archives/46033
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-03/mitsu-izumi-7th-garden-manga-moves-online/.112940
realmsoffate.site/to-love-ru-darkness-77/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the wait for RAWs is killing me

i already have them
the chapter is absolute shit

Thanks, you motivated me to search harder and I found them too.
manga-spot.com/archives/46033
not the best quality, but at least readable.
>Let's meet again sometime

Yep that was terrible.

>we truly were to love-ru (trouble)
Wow really?

Raw posted almost two days ago.

Raw is untranslated. Korean translations, by their very definition, are not and cannot be raw.

Post the link
If you post a link to the Korean scans and pretend they're raws I will find you and I will shiv you

This better not be the end for TLR.

Stop being fucking retarded there's a working link 5 posts above you.

>our "troubled" days will continue

Of course theres going to be another series. It was the exact same ending of the original manga.

1/37

How did he got away with that one?

2/37

3/37

4/37

Was there a previous thread?

5/37

last one died 2 hours ago

Fuck Haruna and fuck Hasemi for making her practically win. What a terrible ending.

6/37

7/37

8/37

Do people really think the series is ending.. holy hell the same thing happened at the end of the original, chill.

You know, Rito. When you think about it, we truly were the To-Love Ru: Darkness.

9/37

nThis is a disgrace. They both like Lala alot, enough to be the first one to tell that Rito accepted Haruna's confession and just because Rito is such a pussy about rejecting this nice girl they're just gonna pity her and give her the threesome end? Are you fucking serious?

Even if it does go on, why would you want it to? It has nothing go for it. This is just (another) shitty ending for a bad show.

10/37

LESS
THEN
A
FUCKING
SECOND
HOW!

11/37 12/37

So what's next? Galactic travels? Cuz we've been really needing this to happen

13/37

You could have reposted the 11, it was just the thumbnail (600x891 compared to 1000x1485)

Nothing, fool! shit's over

11/37

One of the most disappointing ends to a manga I've ever cared about.

14/37

15/37

>No more Nemesis
>no more Yami
>no more Mikan
>no more hidden reflections
>you'll never read Yami's confession being addressed
>never a tentative date to sort out her feelings
>you'll never watch Nemesis' nopantsu again

>no more bathing with Mikan

Haruna killed the manga.

As it was said in one of the earlier threads, the only crutch that exists is that Shueisha is going to temporarily cancel one of their magazines for some time. They might want a popular name to sell a new magazine, so there's a possibility that Yabuki will move to a new magazine and it has to be a secret for now. But that's only wishful thinking, for now it's dead.

16/37

So what happened

17/37

there's also this
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-03/mitsu-izumi-7th-garden-manga-moves-online/.112940

however, i couldn't possibly understand why they would cancel SQ

18/37

19/37

Because her clothes only exist because of that robot. He knocked it off, so it seems way more impressive than it actually is.

20/37

nothing, literally

Rito will date Haruna and Lala separately because they pity the idiot
both twins got some sweet transforming alien pussy
everyone forgot about the title character

21/37

22/37

So what's the next series?
To Love Ru - Black Label?

23/37

24/37

25/37

26/37

To Love-Ru - it's over user accept it

27/37

28/37

29/37

30/37

To-Love Ru: Desperation

I'll say it again - this chapter can't be called the proper ending. It's even below your typical rushed garbage open end of an axed third grade series.

This whole shit just screams for the sequel, since in reality nothing was resolved - Rito is still stuck in the love triangle, the Harem Duo just confessed, many girls are still in the middle of the development, the harem hyped for entire series didn't happen, King of Space stuff is basically untouched. If this really is the end of entire TLR, then holy crap, this is one of the shittiest endings I've seen. It's not some random cheap pseudo-harem romcom series you expect nothing from, this is a motherfucking flagship of entire genre that was supposed to make true harem real.

I'm going to wait for some announcement, because I refuse to believe this is what we get after so many years. This is one of the very few series I actually expected anything from.

31/37

The fact that there is no "goodbye, thanks for reading" at the end tells me it's going to continue.

32/37

>It's not some random cheap pseudo-harem romcom
You keep telling yourself that.

In the final page he literally says "It looks like my Toraburu days will still continue!" so I think it's not over yet

33/37

That smile on Nemesis face melts my heart.

It's literally a Ranma ending, you know, "Looks like it will still take some time for those two to marry!" type.
Did Ranma get a sequel? Nope.

34/37

>It looks like my Toraburu days will still continue!
Wow, fucking really?
Why not just go full hack and say "At the end of the day we truly were To-love-ru: Darkness

I think you missed the point of Ranma.

35/37

>ending two manga with nothing happening
He really doesn't deserve to get a 3rd installment for this garbage. Fuck him and fuck this shitty series

You idiots, there's already a scanlation out:

>realmsoffate.site/to-love-ru-darkness-77/

As you missed the point of my post.

36/37

37/37

Don't get too excited, this kind of phrase is just a cliche ending line without any special meaning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'M GLAD I DON'T READ THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

That would have been better desu

At last after all these years I truly am: ToLOVEる-とらぶる-ダ.

>in the end, we truly were To Love-Ru Darkness written by Hasemi Saki and illustrated by Yabuki Kentaro
Seriously?

welp, from anew

1/37

This is the last Nemebutt you'll ever see.

>we did it Rito, we finally became Toloveru
How can you even defend this shit?

2/37

It's THE cheap harem romcom

Yabuki's "leaked" doujins when?

3/37

Glad i never followed this garbageover the years. Enjoy your hollow moot point ending, TLR fans! You definitely deserved it.

4/37

At least these two got a happy ending.

/Yawn

You lost much kiddo.

>translated from Korean

Ayy, gonna see some magnificent stuff sumida.