Can he be stopped?

Can he be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8#t=1h
youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y#t=1h15m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

? From going onto carnival rides? Yes, he's not tall enough...

Liferally who

sub 160 cm tall

There is literally nobody that can stop him. We should just give up guys.

an average woman can stop him with one hand desu

No, you cannot stop weaponized autism. Don't even try.

JF will wreck that boipucci just as soon as he's finished with Kraut.

Daily reminder that he has a wife and kids and (you) don't.

Short answer, No.

Stop promoting him.

holy fuck is he really that tiny? he literally looks like a child with a beard

Who gives a shit? His children will just pollute the gene pool, cause they're disabled like their father.

The person holding the microphone is like 1.5 times as wide.

u mad cuz you're a virgin lmao

Says the guy also promoting him.

Nothing will ever stop communist queers from spamming their gay midget here.

He stopped growing, that's for sure.

Am not

How about you post about your own political beliefs instead of the daily life of some youtuber?

I wonder if that kid realizes this pic has been posted here 10.000 times and what he thinks of that midget currently.

Yes, Mister Metokur has no problem destroying this midget on adderall.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwv7rK2Zrx0

just IMAGINE being this much of the manlet, I'd kill myself desu

that would invovle thinking

Holy shit I heard he was small but I didn't realise he was THAT small...
I genuinely can't tell if those photos are real or fake at this point.

How fucking small are his shoulders? A woman's average shoulder width is 15 inches and he looks way smaller than that. What a faggot.

not by Sup Forums
doesn't seem like anyone can beat him in a logical debate so everyone's resorting to making fun of his height and appearance.

The one with the woman and microphone seems to be genuine. He claims to be 5'8, btw.

He never had a debate in his life. The faggot just looks up shit on Wikipedia on whatever subject you bring up and it's gay as hell.

I've found Destiny's kryptonite.

he's small but he's deceptively strong and has cat like reflexes.

>"He just sources his claims and doesn't talk out of his ass!"
Kek

No. At this point he's unironically a better debater for the left than Sam Harris.

This soy boylet is afraid Alt Hype. He should just kill himself lest have his shortness disease spread.

>Can he be stopped?
Pic related.

top kek. can somebody shop him behind a child safety gate?

Anyone else notice the Silk Soy Milk in the background? Fear the soy boy and his intellect.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't know how a debate works, retard.

>asg ak
>fag
>antifa
the revolution is coming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So tell me little Timmy, how did you get out of that well?

>Can he be stopped?
Honestly, after watching this I'm really not sure. He is so fucking gifted when it comes to crafty, dishonest debating skills. If these debates were on TV he would get like 99% of the vote. This is exactly how liberals win people over, they know how to pander to the crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8#t=1h

On tv he'd have no internet and would look like a total fucking retard, both 'intellectually' and physically.

This image hast to be shopped, there is no way his head is this big.

You may not like it but that's what the peak discussion body looks like.

mister metokur doesn't consider himself an intellectual and he destroyed destiny, he wouldn't make on tv for a minute

How the fuck has he been able to win every single debate he's had with an Alt-Righter? This is fucking hilarious. He has the most autistic beliefs that are easily debunkable, yet none of these autistic LARPers can beat him. These debates really have shown how they're no different to the SJW's they complain about.

Like uncle Adolf used to say "2 sides of the same coin"

Just put some speedbumps in front of him. He'll have to go around.

Then you don't know jack shit about debate and why politicians win.

Destiny doesn't deflect. He doesn't hold the camera for as long as possible. He has no presence, and his answers are, believe it or not, too direct. All he does that a politician KINDA does is deflect, but he does it in a much different way than a typical politician. Destiny thinks he wins arguments by marginalizing and conceding points. When he knows he can't win an argument or make a good point, he moves on, ignores it, downplays it, or weakly agrees and moves onto something else. Those types of things win over 15 year old internet retards, but they don't win over actual voters because politicians debate within very small time windows where Destiny has all the time in the world to move on to different subjects and just ignore the ones where he's weak.

It's weird to even call them debates because all Destiny does is ask other people questions about their beliefs rather than actually consistently debate with and stick with the other side. This allows him to fiercely question his opponent's position without NEEDING to defend the other side.

is talking on the actual subject matter and not making le funny maymay jokes considered dishonest now?
woowee, this is why trump won

looks small enough to be her son, if he was half as good looking as her

They're not debates. In a debate you take one topic and give arguments for or against it. You don't listen to an argument, then look on Wikipedia to 'debunk' it and hop on to some irrelevant other shit that the debate isn't about. The disabled faggot is a fucking retard.

what's average for men?

Can someone give me a basic gestalt on this man and his great achievements?

His gestalt is 5'8 according to himself.

Sup Forumstards got destroyed in a string of debates with this guy and eventually gave up and resorts to posting unflattering pictures of him.

Yip. Pretty sad really. I still think Destiny should maybe debate someone like Jared Taylor, or even Ben Shappiro. People that are a bit more experienced and intelligent on such issues. Alt-Right just makes conservatives and right-wingers look as autistic and dumb as the Leftists.

Regardless, it's still entertaining to watch these LARPers chimp out as a result of being unprepared in debates with Destiny.

brailetwojack.jpg

You're retarded

>Can he be stopped?
Yes

He just mainly has debates with people he selects on being incoherent idiots.
Whenever the person he debates is knowledgeable and presents indisputable facts, he gets triggered and goes into angry autist retard mode. No counter arguments, just "I don't agree", "I don't think that's true".

>unflattering pictures of him
>implying flattering pictures of him even exist

I knew he was small but holy fuck

>Can he be stopped?
Watch him "debate" Shkreli

No. He doesn't fucking debate. A debate has set rules, it's not arguing about anything and everything like a complete retard (him). You take one topic or a few topics, prepare your arguments and have a debate about those topics.

He ended Sargon's marriage meme and ever since he's been getting a lot of attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NjdIyo6y8Y#t=1h15m

Underrated

who is that big-headed midget?

>I don't understand pilpul
The post

The alt-right slayer. And it's to see you better at night, my child.Everything about Destiny is tailored and built to rek rightist boipussi so you best watch because you're about to get your bigoted ass drilled by some high-IQ mental sparring. Pssht, dont say you weren't warned...kid.

It's the fault of the retards he debating really.
They jump through all the hoops he sets up abd can't defend their positions on a fundamental level.

Those who can, he never talks to again. He calls alt hyp a conspiracy theorist. Lmao. Can't wait for some incel to beat him up at a convention.

seltzer is like 5' 10 in heels

lmfao

I meant post the copypasta

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen
>has already passed on his genes (2 kids)

It's fucking over, lads. He's too strong.

>He calls alt hyp a conspiracy theorist
because that's who he is, since when did pol attract such feels based faggots like you

>NATO-pedia
>sources
choose one, faggot

thought OP pic is photoshopped....

jesus.

He is already stopped. Nobody important has ever taken him serious. He only gets views for the LOLZ. Just like TYT. People watch for more meme.

took you two hours to respond. and with a non-argument at that. absolutely laughing at your tears here, ahmed.